Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

This division was part of Mellon Bank Operations that was purchased by Fiserv. Normal interview, I currently working for original Fiserv Pittsburgh division and transfered over to the other Pittsburgh Fiserv division when the first Pittsburgh Fiserv division was closed.

Applications Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone with HR, 2nd interview was via phone with department lead and was approximately 1hr; 3rd interview was onsite with 3 Team Leads and the department manager

Applications Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (New York, NY).

Interview

First step included a phone pre-screen with an HR recruiter. Next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager, who sits in an office not within the state the position is located. The following, and final, step was an in-person interview on-site with two of my would-be peers, as well as a separate interview with another manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would have been able to negotiate, however the position was such a dramatic pay increase from the pay of my previous role with my previous company, that I felt there was no need.

Interface Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Sioux Falls, SD).

Interview

4 part interview involved phone call with HR then in person interview then panel interview then background check. I didnt appreciate how long it was strung out over 4 weeks only to be turned down

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Basic questions with initial interviewer - moved my resume onto VP of HR & was told I would hear back with decision (Yes or No) and did not receive any feed back

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phonerview with Corp Recruiter and then with Director of Sales. F2F interview for 2+ hours with Director of Sales and 2 team members. Very welcoming and encouraging. Great place to work and it is incredibly obvious once candidates are hired they stay there forever. Breathtaking facility: Full Gym, Onsite Medical Doctor, Starbucks and cafeteria. Have not received an offer yet, but I would jump on it when it comes. Fingers CROSSED

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that involved long detailed answers   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening : prior to phone call the HR sent a list of questions, they were not easy but gave me a taste of the level of high experience of the one who asked them to discover later its my coming boss questions. once sent my answers HR scheduled a phone call he was professional. Second step was a phone call with 2 team members one of them who added the smart questions. I felt so excited to have a chance to speak to her.

Second phone call: only one person showed up ( not the one who i was excited to talk to), the one who interviewed me looked un-prepared , asked very typical HR questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years and such type of questions - I frustrated I expected a high level of technical questions or at least a case study to discuss where i can show my skills and experience, I know i did not answered his questions perfectly because within time I released he was not interested and he kept looking for more and more boring questions.

Interview Questions

• The smart ones
      - Give an example of application use case, with workflow and business rule
      - if you want to get ride of one of the states which one you will select and why
      1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

What a great interview process it was. The interviews were both over the phone and I flew into Atlanta to have a face to face interview. All those I interviewed with were very professional. Now that I am working for Fiserv, I can say what was shared with me about the company and opportunity is very accurate. Seeing the campus gave me a very confident feeling about what an amazing company it is to work for. The recruiters are great to work with. Always so friendly and great about following up and staying on top of the interview process.

Reconciliations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Portland, OR).

Interview

Received an email stating they would like to interview me for the reconciliation manager role that I applied for. The email then went on to ask my salary requirements. I told the person above 70k. Received an email back saying "Sorry, thats to much".

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

I applied online. About a month later, a corporate recruiter emailed me and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview: corporate recruiter asked me normal interview questions about my skills, what I did in my previous roles (in depth) and my goals. phone interview was about an hour long. I received an email from her a few days later to schedule an in person interview. In person interview: I interviewed with the PMO (2 other employees joined in after 30 mins). She asked me about my past role, skills, software knowledge and other normal behavioural questions. I got a call the same day from the recruiter and she offered the position and discussed salary & benefits. I asked for them to give me a day to think about it. I called them back the next day and countered their offer asking for more money. The recruiter spoke with the managers and countered back with a better offer which I agreed to. The overall interview process and negotiations was professional and not too difficult. Things rolled quickly after applying and waiting a month to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• When you have multiple deadlines and tasks to complete, how do you prioritize what to do first?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They provided the initial offer. I declined and countered based on market averages and skills that you will bring to the company. (Do your research and provide industry/city comparables) The recruiter spoke with the managers and countered back with a better offer the same day.