Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2018

2.9

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Worst experience ever. I don’t understand why this company always boast themself as one of the most admired companies. Their process is lengthy, their hiring managers are the worst hiring managers i have met. These folks don’t seem confident and experience enough. Their interviews were like conversations. At the end, they said you are not qualified. Do these people feel ashamed of themself?

Interview Questions

• Why the hell they still ask your strengths and weakness questions?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Straightforward. Met with team of 3 people, basic questions. Was then told role offered to someone else. Contacted two weeks later and asked if still interested, offer fell through. Completed one more final interview only to be told two weeks later, offered again to someone else. All in all, was a 2 and a half month process and a total waste of time. Obviously the team does not have their process or anything together. Be careful

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

A week before the interview, I had a phone screening with a recruiter who asked me about my previous business experiences as well as my schooling.

I arrived at the front desk and their security gave me a welcome gift bag and referred to me by name. Later, I was escorted by a manager to a break room area because the interview room was being used at the time. She discussed her background and career at Fiserv, asked me for my elevator pitch and inquired about my skills and experience with Excel, SAP, and various methods of financial analysis. I later met with two other employees at Fiserv who asked me technical questions. Once the interview concluded, I received a tour of the office and its amenities.

I did not receive an offer so I decided to reach out to the recruiter and the manager for possible feedback. I later received a phone call from the recruiter and was chastised for asking for feedback and sending thank you notes to those who interviewed me. I understand I did not receive an offer, but how about some respect for your potential candidates! They could have ignored my request for feedback and simply hit delete when they received my thank you note after my interview. I was completely stunned by the recruiter’s behavior. They might be one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, but act like it to everyone you interact with instead of being nasty to rejected candidates.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2018.

Interview

Long interview (3.5 hours). I found it extremely rewarding and worth it. They made me think and kept me on my toes. I enjoyed the experience and it is very rare I actually enjoy an interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

The first round interview was a standard HR phone screen. The second and final round was a series of four in-person interview with more senior members of the finance team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Simple.. Interviewed with 3 people in person. Interviewed with Infrastructure Engineer for 15mins. SIEM engineer for 15mins and manager for 30mins. The manager interview was simple general questions about my work experience and what direction/career i was moving in.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

After I arrived one of the upper management people escorted me to a conference room. On the walk there he told me after the panel interview I would be meeting with other upper management supervisors. Thirty minutes of "Tell me about a time" questions. Very robotic. One of the supervisors on the panel was clearly not having a good day and came across as unfriendly and it was a chore for her to interview.

After the panel interview I was told they would be making their decision before Thanksgiving. Although I have contacted the recruiter twice, I have heard nothing.

Let me add that the recruiters are very non-responsive. It took me months to finally get the interview. They kept promising me callbacks and never called when promised. Not even close.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I interviewed at Fiserv (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I missed a job opportunity.
    One of the worst interview I have ever had. I spoke with a lady, she was in hurry. She couldn’t spare 10 minuets with me. In the time she gave, she told about what they do for 5 mins and I hardly have 2 minutes to speak about my professional career. Based on that she decided that I was unfit.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

two rounds of multiple interviews with department leaders and executives. included campus tour and lunch provided. first round interviews were 45 minutes by phone second round interviews were 1 hour each on site

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you collaborated with a group   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Things moved forward pretty fast. I had a few 1:1 phone interviews before face-to-face meetings. They were all well organized and made me feel appreciated and my time was valued.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you struggled to learn something new; what was it and how did you handle it?   Answer Question