Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.9

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Interview with corporate recruiter (for screening, mostly to find out your salary requirements and interest) followed by the department manager, and finally with director. The usual questions and to screen for interest and suitability.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Hickory, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Watched a presentation with two other candidates. Then had individual interview. Was told to have a seat in the lobby that they wanted to talk to me some more. Spoke with Hr personnel. Was asked to have a seat in lobby again and someone else would be with me. Was called a few minutes later with 4 others and taken to another room where we were offered the job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

I was emailed then called for a phone interview then set up for an interview person interview. Once there is was given a tour then the interview began this process was great. I don't know about this 30 word requirement

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult time you dealt with an angry or upset customer   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Went through several phone interviews over the course of 2 months. I spoke with/interviewed with a few different people, and they didn't seem to be organized. Often I would be reaching out to them regarding the next steps. Finally after 2 months I got to go in for an interview, which I told would be the final one. It was strongly implied that they felt very good about me and only 1 other person came in for an in person interview.

During the 2 months of phone interviews, I interviewed other places and received an offer from another company right after my Fiserv interview. I asked if Fiserv could make a decision within a day and I again was told they "didn't see any reason I wouldn't be given an offer," but would have to check with a few other people. Fortunately, I took the other job offer because they got back to me several days later saying I didn't have enough experience for the role.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted by a recruiter for an onsite interview with a director. About 3 weeks later, I was contacted for a final one on one interview. Overall, it was a good experience. The interviews lasted about an hour the first time and 30 minutes the second time.

AML Comliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv (New Britain, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a call few days after applying. The HR specialist told me a great deal about the position and the company. The next step was for her to set up a time to meet the managers of the department. She went on PTO and I sent her an email asking when will I have the interview. She only responded once asking what day would work best for me and that was the last time I heard from her. I sent her a follow up email a week after and never heard back. I was disappointed and saddened by the process because this was such a good opportunity for a great company. I pray that next time I do see such position open I will be assisted by another representative that follows through. Now I'm left wondering what I did wrong and why such disregard.

Interview Questions

• Why are in the job market? What do you know about us? Etc   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

This division was part of Mellon Bank Operations that was purchased by Fiserv. Normal interview, I currently working for original Fiserv Pittsburgh division and transfered over to the other Pittsburgh Fiserv division when the first Pittsburgh Fiserv division was closed.

Applications Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (New York, NY).

Interview

First step included a phone pre-screen with an HR recruiter. Next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager, who sits in an office not within the state the position is located. The following, and final, step was an in-person interview on-site with two of my would-be peers, as well as a separate interview with another manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would have been able to negotiate, however the position was such a dramatic pay increase from the pay of my previous role with my previous company, that I felt there was no need.

Applications Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone with HR, 2nd interview was via phone with department lead and was approximately 1hr; 3rd interview was onsite with 3 Team Leads and the department manager

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Frisco, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. The inside of the building is very nice I can be somewhat intimidating, but the people there are very welcoming and down-to-earth.