Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.9

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Things moved forward pretty fast. I had a few 1:1 phone interviews before face-to-face meetings. They were all well organized and made me feel appreciated and my time was valued.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you struggled to learn something new; what was it and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Warren, NJ).

Interview

Internal recruiter found me through LinkedIn, interviewed with three people at office and invited back to deliver a training class based on a scenario they provided me 3 days before demo class. Needed to learn topic and design class.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you coached a peer.   Answer Question
    • How does training clients differ from trading internal employees?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Fiserv visited our campus and following were the rounds

1. Written Round. This consisted of technical and logic questions
    2. Group Discussion
    3. HR Interview

Finally they selected 8 out of 270 candidates. GD was one of the main elimination rounds. Fiserv wanted students who can communicate well and have good technical and problem solving acumen. They restricted the interview round to HR and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• 1. What has been your learning curve in college?
      2. Career path 5 year down the line   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

The hiring process was efficient and thorough. The recruiter was friendly, enthusiastic and kept me very informed throughout the process. I spoke with six people from various areas this position would be in contact with prior to the offer, which told me they were keen to make sure they had the right fit for the position. The offer letter and new-hire documents were well organized and provided all of the information I needed to make an educated decision. Overall, a great first impression.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee group that was reluctant to change?   Answer Question

Manager, Critical Incident Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

First, a telephone screening interview with HR/Talent Acquisition. Second, a telephone interview with the hiring director. Third, a face-to-face interview with select team members at the Alpharetta, GA campus.

Interview Questions

• If my manager wanted to have the person directly involved with an ongoing overnight incident, and the next shift was coming in, how would I handle it.   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an hour and a half interview with the accounting manager and another hour and a half with the head of the accounting firm. They asked several questions on one's personality traits and how they worked in a team.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you encountered a bad team member and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv in October 2017.

Interview

They reached out to me on LinkedIn.
    Phone screen with Joe, the recruiter. Phone interview with the Hiring Manager the next week. He was pleasant and engaging. Phone interview with Michele in HR two weeks later.
    I followed up with emails after each call. Responses to those were limited, but I understand they have a lot of applicants.

Three weeks after the third interview I was notified by voicemail and followup email that they had selected a candidate. They encouraged me to apply again.

I was disappointed in not getting a F2F, but I felt they were professional enough. They do have a long hiring process, though. I wish the best to the person that they selected.

Interview Questions

• What have you been incredibly successful at doing in your career that prepares you for this role?   1 Answer

Value Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fiserv (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Non-traditional interview where I was asked situational judgement questions which seemed unrelated to the position. I was asked repeatedly what my salary desire would be and despite my reluctance I gave a rough estimate which didn't account for my change in benefits. I was told I would be advancing to the next round which would be a series of phone interviews with other leads. After the interview I sent a thank you email with my adjusted salary requirement after doing some more research. Next business day I was told they would no longer be continuing with me as a candidate because I lacked enough experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were trying to sell a product to a client who was experiencing problems with a completely unrelated product, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Client Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Lincoln, NE) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a gift bag from the security desk. I've never had that happen before. The interview was comfortable. The supervisor that interviewed me was easy to talk to. The enviroment was casual but professional.

IT Audit Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

First you have the phone screening then they'll fly down for a face to face interview. They put you in a room and different managers come in and as you questions the whole process takes about 5 hours but they do treat you to a nice lunch.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about my current employer, for instance why do you report to that manager over this manager. How well is the company doing financially. Not many questions about my qualifications.   1 Answer