Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2018

2.9

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

Hr is not very good at the follow up process and will call at the last moment to set up interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation just said this was the wade.

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv in July 2017.

Interview

I Applied online and immediately received an email from a senior recruiter. She asked my current salary and my benefits package which was quite uncomfortable and unusual, to be honest this was rather a harsh recruiter in her approach of asking questions. I've interviewed with Fortune 500 companies and this by far was one of the worse it felt more like an interrogation rather than an interview/get to know me chat. My experience alone with her would make me pass on moving on in the process.

Interview Questions

Interview

One day interview with 6 SVPs

Interview Questions

Interview

Attended the interview for software developer staff position, very easy interview, interview was around 90 mins,
    was interviewed by four people, manager first, then two developers after that an architect in the end, they didn't ask many questions, only questions about HTML, front end, some simple questions in java and what are the different browsers used, mostly questions like did you work on this or did you work on that types.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Two phone screening, an on-site panel interview (4 parts), another phone interview, another phone interview, yet another on-site panel again. Overall, great interview experience with the exception offshore team which always play by the book.

I thought to have an offer after proving myself so many times but HR said they are going to continue to look for. Did not get any feedback the reasons for not being selected. Is that too much to ask for?

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

I got a phone interview and 3 interviews, one of which was with all team members. Very thorough but not overly complex. Interested in real work experience. You have to be prepared to handle a barrage of questions and to defend your points.
    I started the process on a monday and by the next tuesday they had done an offer.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly questions about your work experience and with the technologies used.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Birmingham, AL) in November 2007.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. As long as you have experience in .NET development (mainly VB.NET), you will do fine in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding the position which was a negative for me. Had the job been on any of the prevalent job boards, I would have found it on my own. After a brief phone screen, I was asked to come in for interviews with the manager, team leads and some co-workers. Overall it went well and people were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to switch jobs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an extra week of vacation and a little bit of money. I think the recruiter didn't push hard enough.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

2 rounds. First was written consisting of technical questions. Second was pure technical. Not much complex. Questions about Data structures, searching, sorting were asked. Also SQL too. The test was technical, logical in nature. Then other round was technical. Interviewed on Thursday and result came out on Monday. Interview was not that difficult

Interview Questions

• About JVM, some sql queries, Sorting searching questions   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fiserv (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person with the team lead. By one or more of their peers, and the VP of the organization. 4 step interview process.
     First round on phone with Recruiter, second round with team lead in person of 60 minutes. Then if you pass then third round with Director of team for 30 minutes. Final round with HR for salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Behavior analysis interview, Basic Testing questions like( Bug life Cycle, STLC, How to calculate testing time, develop test cases for login page,SQL) and Past jobs experience   Answer Question