Fisher Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fisher Investments Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2018

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

I applied for the position on its official website. It took more than one week and I get the phone interview from California. They told me I will get a response in about one week, nobody reply me.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Was reached out to on LinkedIn which lead to a 30 minute phone screening. After that, one longer phone call with a manager. Then a 1.5 hour video interview with 3 people of various roles. After that, flown out to HQ in Camas, WA for tour/more interviews with 3 people. Lastly, a 1 hour video interview with the VP. Despite the lengthy process, questions were mostly behavior and repetitive. They do a good job of giving clear perspective regarding what the job involves/inciting questions. Took around a month in total. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to. This is a warm-calling remote sales position, but they offer a lot of movement within the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've helped someone make a decision.   Answer Question

Launch You Career Program Interview

Interview

On campus interview was pretty straight-forward. They asked why Fisher Investments. The interviewer was really nice. After the on campus interview I was selected to being phone interviewed. I got rejected afterward.

Interview Questions

• What are something you did outside of school that shows your motivation to keep learning?   Answer Question

Front of House Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Relaxed. Mostly questions about myself to see if i would be a good fit. Interview process consisted of just one interview and I heard back a couple of days later with the job offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job, attending a networking event and then was called back a few days later. The HR process is disorganized and the people in the HR department obviously do not compare notes. After talking to several people in HR and being forwarded to multiple peoples voicemail then I finally got a callback. It was obvious by the questions that the person has not even looked at my resume at all.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies?   1 Answer

Investment Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in February 2018.

Interview

Started applying for a different role. They recommended me to the investment counselor role. Phone interviews for the most part in the beginning. Was asked to fly in for an in person to San Mateo. Took 4 weeks for an associate to reach out to me and another 2 weeks after that to get the travel plans settled. Then out of nowhere they wanted another phone interview, scheduled 2 days before travel. The next day they said they were canceling my in person. 1 day before me leaving. After I had already purchased non-refundable hotel rooms for my stay.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Was messaged through LinkedIn, and had an initial phone interview followed by a second phone interview with a different recruiter. In the process of going through another phone interview

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in January 2018.

Interview

The guy over the phone asked typical behavioral questions. Also, asked about my recent experience and coursework. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. I also got to ask some questions about the company.

Junior Business Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Ground, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Battle Ground, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. One was with their recruiter and the other was with two people from the department related to the job posting. Over all it was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions where related to what programs I knew and how I handle deadlines.   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Three month process with three interviews. I had a three hour interview with multiple departments to find which department I would best fit in. The managers debated the best fit area for me and I was offered a job for that manager.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you were involved in? How did you respond   Answer Question