FleishmanHillard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter in St. Louis, in person interview in Detroit. Met with executives first then immediate supervisor. They focus more on personality and whether or not someone will fit in, rather than skills and experience. It's a young group and the Detroit offices focuses solely on social media for Chevy.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

It was fine. I came in for 3 interviews and the questions were basic. There was nothing that came out of left field and they didn't ask me any "Google Questions."

Interview Questions

Interview

Multiple rounds of in-person interviews over the course of several months. Took a writing test, which was straightforward, but timed. Most of the in-person interview questions were about my background and job-related experience, less behavior-based questions. Met with all levels to learn more about the job and culture of the team I would be joining.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult question asked was one that put me on the spot about my industry knowledge for the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

I actually started at Fleishman as an intern, then I became an Alfred Fleishman Fellow and finally I was hired as an Assistant Account Executive. I first interviewed with the intern coordinators in the office. A day later I was interviewed by those on the team I would be working for. A day later I got a call for the internship, everything after that was more of an internal move up the ladder.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary. Asked about recent events. The typical interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2010.

Interview

After interning with Fleishman-Hillard for about a year, they were very friendly and open to putting me in touch with the right people in order to apply for a full-time position. They did warn me they take a long time to move along with the process, and they weren't lying. I applied in mid-March and didn't have a phone interview until late April, and then was invited for a face-to-face interview with 3 different people in mid-June. Although I was not offered a job, it took them another 3 weeks after the interview to tell me.

However, everyone I interacted with and met with was extremely positive and engaging, and I always felt comfortable.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. Then a timed 4 part writing assessment. It was extensive but I really enjoyed the work. About a week later I was contacted to do a virtual interview (set up the same day as the call). Met three wonderful people and covered all the basic interview and resume questions. I feel the whole process is more to find out if you fit in with the company culture rather than the experience you have. They want to know you can be there for the long-term, learn, and adapt. Teamwork is very important at FleishmanHillard.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Miami, FL).

Interview

applied online via their website. They got back to me a week after and scheduled an interview two days after that. The interview was at their office. It was a norma casual interview with easy discussing conversations. They got back to me a week after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email within the week to schedule an in person interview. Came into the office the next week and interviewed with two people for about an hour. It went well and they said they were going to send me the writing test which was the next step. Writing test is 2.5 hours long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was with two people - asked pretty basic questions, but they were very broad and felt like I was being asked questions that required very similar answers over and over.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Took 3 phone interviews and a Skype interview before I got hired. Long process, but easy enough. First three interviews with their intern committee, last was with the director of my sector

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation