FleishmanHillard Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 252 of over 252 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

Easy and well communicated, met with the right people, quick follow-up, well organized process. Met members of the team. Overall positive experience. Explained the role and what would be done and expected.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about experience, roles, what you look for in a job.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

The interview process for an internship was very smooth and organized. The interviewers where very genuine and it enforced how great the culture is at FH. For the internship position it required a writing test as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

For the undergraduate interns they mostly ask your opinion on various matters of European policy. Nodody expects you to know much but they want to see the ability to express your ideas and make sure you are easy to work with. The entire office is basically operating under a healthy "hire only teamplayers" policy and it is an important component of the hiring process. If you're selfpromoting or unpleasant you won't last long there anyway and they look for that in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the biggest problem Europe has had in handling the refugee crisis?

FleishmanHillard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

The process was fast-paced, fair, and reflects the environment you will work in. The process is very professional and I did not have to wait long to know if I had advanced to next steps or not.

Interview Questions
  • What are your salary expectations? What would you do if you disagreed with a client on vision?

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

3 interviews 1 written assessment It was overall pretty easy, but there was an initial interview then they took a while to get back to me. I met with someone who was recently promoted from the position I was interviewing for and then moved to a team of people. I took the written assessment then interviewed with direct team members that I would be working with

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

Total 9 people interview 1: HR senior recruiter interview (well explained on Job description) 2: Peer interview (basic past job experience interview and provided detail what you would do after join; request for preview sample reports) 3: 2 more peer interview (1 hour interview on my past experience and asked short case study) 4: Face to face interview at region office with 3 people (took 1:30-2 hour interview) 5: interview with PR SVP ( 1 hour and asked on what I could do focused on my questions) Every process was very well organized and whole process took 1 - 1.5 month till I received offer letter. As the process went by, got very positive thoughts on organization. I have at least 10 years of experience had many job interviews however Fleishmanhillard interview was very unique where I felt like I was having meeting with a coworker.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell my about yourself
  • Talk about what types of research data analytics works you have worked on
  • 3. Do you experience in PR industry
  • 4. Have you used google analytics or if you don’t have experience in using data platform can you learn fast?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in May 2021

Interview

First call with recruiter then Two calls back to back with two team members. First call, the lead was super uninterested from the start, didn’t show any enthusiasm whatsoever, made me feel like I was talking to a wall. Second call was way better, I felt listened to but at the end the excuse was complete bogus, stated I didn’t have enough experience but was told otherwise during the call with the recruiter and with the two team members. Just shows what kind of company they are and what kind of team members they’d rather have, unprofessional. Overall a terrible experience

Interview Questions
  • Do I have experience creating cooperate content? Motion design?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Call from recruiter to find out more about why I applied and why I want to work agency side. Had an interview with two directors and then was offered to speak with the team. Overall it was a brilliant process and the recruiter was lovely.

Interview Questions
  • What made you interested in working in health PR?
  • How do you simplify complex health messaging?

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Oakland, CA) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was great. Every interview was straightforward. The questions were simple. Afterwards, interviewers would open the floor were questions and comments. Most importantly, the conversation was casual while professional. I felt comfortable speaking. The interviewers were clearly more interested in what I had to say than the mistakes I might’ve made saying it (like um, stutters, etc.).

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing one of your references would say you do well? One failure of yours?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels, Brussels

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Brussels, Brussels)

Interview

Three interviews plus a case study; first interview very basic; the others were specific to the sector I've applied for and what do I know about the industry (asked tailored questions); why FH, describe the industry you've applied for, tell me an example when you worked in teams, what's your work ethic

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

Must know basic corporate finance language . Microsoft Excel advanced level, make sure you are able to understand what the job duties are and what team you will be assigned

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 252 Interviews