Cover image for FleishmanHillard

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

FleishmanHillard Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 281 of over 281 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FleishmanHillard

Featured Interview

FleishmanHillard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

Overall they were incredibly professional and prepared for my interview. Though the process was intense due to them cycling out candidates, I felt strongly that I was being considered for my credentials and talent potential.

Interview Questions
  • What are some projects you have worked on?
    Answer Question

FleishmanHillard

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

Super friendly, welcoming and relaxed interview style. A lot of emphasis on experience, industry nous, network and abilities, but conversational style. Only had one interview and progressed quickly - good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

135.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=FleishmanHillard~13586
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about FleishmanHillard? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FleishmanHillard employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Austin, TX) in Oct 2022

Interview

Phone call. Very casual and friendly. Asked me why I wanted to work there/ why I want to work in PR. Asked me about myself and my interests. It was around a 30-minute phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in Oct 2022

Interview

initial phone call with basic questions, previous experience, salary expectations 2 interviews, one with one person, the second with two less senior members of the team (I believe the people I would be working alongside). more like a conversation, with occasional qs like why should we hire you, have you previously had to manage many emails etc. final proofreading exercise, checking a pdf which was basically like a condensed primary literature paper. didn't hear back at all, I emailed to hear back and turned out the lady I was in contact with was on annual leave. I emailed someone else who told me my interviews and proofreading exercise had gotten positive feedback but they were no longer hiring for the role. process took over 3 months I believe and I felt like my time was disrespected and wasted. I would have loved to work there but due to my time being wasted I would say my overall experience was negative

Interview Questions
  • why should we hire you, have you previously had to manage many emails in your inbox

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

One screening interview and one hour-long interview with several senior managers. The hour-long interview went over current experience, interests and what to expect. There were several partners on the call but overall it was fun and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in Aug 2022

Interview

Started off with a phone screening and then went to a panel interview. A few days after the panel interview I was asked to complete a writing assignment. The writing assignment was very straightforward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

Great interview process! Interviewers were extensively friendly, it was an immediate hire for me. Interviewer jumped straight towards talking about the company, role, they were altogether very friendly and I felt safe opening up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

The interview will begin with hr first then team lead, lastly the general manager to confirm your capability through phone call, the whole process takes 2 weeks including interview and contract signing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

Multiple interviews with different staff because their schedules couldn't align so I had to be asked the same question multiple times by different people. The recruiter was very nice and stayed in touch and then COVID hit and they had a hiring freeze.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FleishmanHillard

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard

Interview

Initial phone interview lasted about 15ish minutes. After checking with the team, passed me on to a VERY HARD 2 hour-timed writing assessment. After successfully completing the writing assessment, last interview was with an Intern lead. The worst part was the writing exam, covers many different areas.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite brand and why? How do you handle challenging task?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY)

Interview

The first interview was pretty easy, my interviewer introduced the position and gave me a brief insight of what the role entails and asked about my skills and experience. Next, I was invited for a written test, which I did. In the interviewers own words, the insights I got from the written test was brilliant and interesting and the interviewer sounded impressed. Next, I was interviewed by 2 senior researchers within the organisation. Similar questions were asked, it was pretty easy and I enjoyed speaking with my interviewers. They mentioned something like I'd hear from them in a few days and they sounded like I did great. After almost 2 weeks, no news, I contacted the recruiter for feedback on how I performed. No offer was granted because they said they had other candidate who was a better fit to what they were looking for. The feedback was so vague, nothing particular was mentioned on how I performed. Seeing how easy the interview was and how I performed in my written test, I thought I'd get the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 281 Interviews

FleishmanHillard Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FleishmanHillard as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for PR and Public Relations rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at FleishmanHillard takes an average of 28 days when considering 267 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Public Relations had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Intern - Hourly roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 36 days).

Common stages of the interview process at FleishmanHillard according to 267 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.66%