FleishmanHillard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FleishmanHillard Interview Questions

Interviews at FleishmanHillard

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Extremely long, ended up taking over six weeks to no avail. I went through four rounds of interviews plus a large writing assessment. The HR team was all nice but it did take awhile to get through everything

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in PR? Why would you want to work on a healthcare account?   Answer Question

Alfred Fleishman Diversity Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in June 2020.

Interview

Disorganized and unenthusiastic from start to finish - HR and employees spoke endlessly about the importance of diversity to their company, emphasized that this position was essentially the equivalent of an AAE, but seemed to want to place the burden of actually enacting workplace diversity initiatives upon Fellows.

I was 'ghosted' after multiple interviews and a very length writing test. Unless you have significant external financial support, this program is exploitative at best. There is zero guarantee of a job after completion, though they'll do their best to make it sound like you have a sure shot at one.

Internship Interview

Interview

This interview process took 4+ months. With four different interviews plus a 4 hour assessment. The entire process was a mess and extremely disorganized. I applied for a position in the DC office.

I submitted my application in late November but didn’t get a response until early January. I assumed because it was the holiday and everyone was busy. However, this was an internship for the early spring. I had my screening initial interview with the recruiter then I had my next interview via Google Hangout with two employees in the Dallas office. After that interview, I followed up but everything went silent for two weeks. After sending a follow up email I was told I was moving on to the third round interviews with the team who was in DC. That interview went well and I was told the final step was to complete a 4hr assessment which would speak to my skills. After that, I would have another following interview!!! I went ahead and completed the assignment (which took over four hours) and also had to learn how to use their analytical tool, Crimson Hexagon. I sent it in and didn’t hear back for another two weeks. Fearing that I just completed free labor for absolutely nothing, I sent a follow up email and still didn’t hear back. I reached out to the interviewers via LinkedIn and they finally emailed me back in a not so kind email that I didn’t get the position. I wish they would have just told me that instead of leaving me in the dark and ghosting next. Especially after completing an entire take-home-assignment.

After reading a lot of the other intern interview experiences on here, I feel extremely taking advantage of. The average inter view time was 2 weeks and a majority of them only had to do a writing test. I feel very uneasy. Be wary interviewing with this company. And hopefully your experience is better than mine was.

Interview Questions

• What was your hardest obstacle you had to overcome in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Atlanta, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a preliminary conversation with an employee about the company, and then was reached out to a few days later to interview for an internship position over the phone. After the phone interview I completed a timed writing test and received an offer the next day. The process lasted 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience in PR informed your interest in the industry and FleishmanHillard?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Sacramento, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Getting a response from these people is like pulling teeth! They had posted about the internship at their office on LinkedIn mutliple times. I applied but had not heard anything from their office in weeks so I reached out a couple different ways. I emailed their HR representative and messaged the person who posted the job on LinkedIn. Both had ignored me for over a month unil I recieved an email for a phone interview. The interview was scheduled for a week out. After that step they told me they would get back to me with times for an in-person interview. That took a week to recieve dates for an interview, which was then scheduled anpther week out. I had an amazing interview and left feeling great. The employees complimented my resume, sample work and made me feel as if I was going to get the position. After leaving the interview I never heard from them since. I hav emailed two of the people I was interviewed by (one being the HR manager) and got nothing. The whole process took over two months and it was for nothing. Don't waste your time. Large firm who cares only about money.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our office?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in December 2019.

Interview

My interview was over Skype with three different FH employees. The interviews were separate. There was also a writing test administered that was timed. There was a lot of explaining what the position looks like and some of the responsibilities.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Was contacted to set up a phone interview. Was interviewed by two people who both asked me questions. The interview felt very impersonal and forced. They even brought up some of the other applicants- very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Basic resume look through, some specific data/research experience questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a month after I applied to complete a 90 minute writing test. I completed the test in 90 minutes. It was simple yet difficult with the amount of time given. It took them 6 weeks to get back to me which was way longer than I expected. I didn't get the internship and I was very disappointed since I completed college over a year ago and have a lot of experience in the field and they never even met with me for an interview.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Simple. Fast. Efficient. Satisfied with Process. I really have nothing more to say about the topic. Aside for this experience, I've really nothing more to say that would be beneficial.

Interview Questions

• About my career interests in the long term. Beyond that, it focused more on the company itself and its goals.   Answer Question

Kansas City Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Kansas City, MO) in April 2019.

Interview

Asked to do a writing test, phone interview, in-person interview with group panel. Very organized and competitive process. The writing test was a lot of content to get done within the time frame. Phone and in-person interview were great with a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• How would people who you've worked in a group with describe you?   1 Answer