FleishmanHillard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FleishmanHillard Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.9

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. There were 3 parts to the process. Each were unique and different. I am glad it was a very thought out precess. Would recommend to others seeking industry experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick the college you are at currently?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

My resume was first shortlisted by the HR. After getting shortlisted, I was asked to submit other details and a small written was mailed to me. After reviewing my article, I was interview by the vice president and account director

Interview Questions

• What clients did you work for and what was your role in your previous company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR. Next a trip to the office that consisted of a written portion and a behavioral interview about past experiences. After this interview, I had a final round with two higher ups. Asked me a few more questions.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out the online application and got a email about two to three weeks later to schedule a phone interview. The I nterviewers seemed friendly and enthusiastic about their job and they asked about what I wanted to learn more about. At the end, I was informed there would be a writing assessment to look at my writing skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on their website. Had a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes with the internal recruiter, took a skills test that was timed and lastly had an in-person interview with two account coordinators

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

I met with recruiters through my school's career fair and applied online through their online system. I had one in-person interview and had to take a writing test. Afterwards I had a phone interview with the department I would be working for.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY).

Interview

15 minute phone interview scheduled via email. Interviewer was laid back. Said they would contact when decision to move forward with application had been made. There were two different positions that my résumé applied for. The interviewer asked my preference for either position after the interview was over.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with the consumer practice before my four additional phone interviews with the corporate practice, for which I was a better fit. I spoke with AAEs, AEs, SAEs, as well as VPs and a Senior Partner. I was then given a writing assessment that covered writing a pitch, summarizing information and researching media contacts. A week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could work with any client, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with 2 employees and the lead designer, followed by an additional round of interviews and a practical exercise. I received a phone call with the results of the interview in the following week

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about a client going in a direction that you disagreed with?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Miami, FL).

Interview

applied online via their website. They got back to me a week after and scheduled an interview two days after that. The interview was at their office. It was a norma casual interview with easy discussing conversations. They got back to me a week after the interview.