FleishmanHillard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.8

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on their website. Had a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes with the internal recruiter, took a skills test that was timed and lastly had an in-person interview with two account coordinators

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

I met with recruiters through my school's career fair and applied online through their online system. I had one in-person interview and had to take a writing test. Afterwards I had a phone interview with the department I would be working for.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY).

Interview

15 minute phone interview scheduled via email. Interviewer was laid back. Said they would contact when decision to move forward with application had been made. There were two different positions that my résumé applied for. The interviewer asked my preference for either position after the interview was over.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with the consumer practice before my four additional phone interviews with the corporate practice, for which I was a better fit. I spoke with AAEs, AEs, SAEs, as well as VPs and a Senior Partner. I was then given a writing assessment that covered writing a pitch, summarizing information and researching media contacts. A week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could work with any client, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with 2 employees and the lead designer, followed by an additional round of interviews and a practical exercise. I received a phone call with the results of the interview in the following week

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about a client going in a direction that you disagreed with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Miami, FL).

Interview

applied online via their website. They got back to me a week after and scheduled an interview two days after that. The interview was at their office. It was a norma casual interview with easy discussing conversations. They got back to me a week after the interview.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Applied online
    Email from office manager for phone interview
    Short phone interview establishing mutual interest
    Writing test to test skills. Covered pitch writing, critical thinking and summary skills, and media knowledge
    In-person interview at the FH office
    Follow-up within 2 weeks
    Negotiation of pay
    Declined do to other competitive offers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email within the week to schedule an in person interview. Came into the office the next week and interviewed with two people for about an hour. It went well and they said they were going to send me the writing test which was the next step. Writing test is 2.5 hours long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was with two people - asked pretty basic questions, but they were very broad and felt like I was being asked questions that required very similar answers over and over.

Managing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Reached out to the director of talent for North America. He set up a call to discuss the position with me and then assigned someone else to speak with me at the last-minute. After continuous follow-up, I have yet to hear back from him months later. Poor experience.

Interview Questions

• What accounts have you worked on?   1 Answer