Forest Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forest Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews at Forest Laboratories

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Received a call for a phone interview within a week of applying. The interview was about 40 minutes long, and fairly easy. Met for an in-person interview at a hotel in Indy, which went well. I received a call a week later saying that they liked me, but had been put on a "hiring freeze" and they asked me to keep following up. Since they didn't like me enough to follow up with ME, I decided it was not the company for me.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational - Gave me about a minute to prepare for a "mock" sales scenario   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I made it past the selection round and completed a lengthy exam. This was followed by a telephone interview, an interview with an account manager, an interview with two account managers, and a final interview with an account manager and a regional manager. Expect to make sales pitches, read scenarios, and get asked regular star questions. I did great up until my last interview. The regional manager was extremely rude, interrupted continuously, and made many snarky comments.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to do when people shut doors in your face?   Answer Question

Interview

Hiring process started with a phone interview. Followed by a interview with the managers (4). There was a brief delay before they offered a position. Questions pertained mostly to the position and were pretty straight forward.Most of the questions covered the technical aspects of the job (how did you do this ...?)

Negotiation

Yes, there was an opportunity too negotiate

Interview

A total of 3 face to face interviews plus one more to meet Regional Director. Did not need to meet the same person 3x but thats how they roll. Typical STAR questions..tell me about a time..They also have you look at a "mock detail" piece for about 20 minutes and then detail the hiring manager on said "mock drug"

Interview Questions

• They hand you a paper with different appointment's you have for the day mapped out. On another paper is information on how important each meeting is...from there you have to map out your day for efficiency.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a higher base because of my experience but even that was lower than industry standard.

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

Quick and easy. The hiring manager needed someone quick and we got along great. Mostly based on "gut" feelings. Not much negotiation room on salary or benefits if any. Was able to have the whole process completed in a week.

Health Outcomes Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, asked about previous experience, no hard technical questions, offer later in the day.
    It's imperative to have a lot of experiences dealing with big dataset from GE/MarketScan/Premier. Requires complex macro/data step programming skills as well as protocol comprehension skill.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contractor, so I don't know

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

It was a three step interview process. I met with the DM and instantly made a connection, had her laughing and moved on the next round which was with two DMs. They asked simple STAR questions. Final interview had some role playing which was easy. Advice - Be confident and relaxed.

Interview Questions

I had better offers to choose from. I used this offer to negotiate against the others.

Rep Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

it was a bit lengthy, expect 2 to 4 interviews, perhaps in a group, STAR format, very canned. I personally had 3 interviews with 4 people for one role and a panel of 6 for another.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you didn't agree with a former boss. What action did you take, what was the outcome, what did you learn?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Here's the offer, do you want it.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories.

Interview

applied through a recruiter, Had a face-to-face interview 2 days later, then another interview a week later.

Interview Questions

• This whole interview was full of unexpected questions. Almost all of my responses caused the interviewer to attack my answer with negative opinions on my personality. I have never experience a more unprofessional interview, I felt attacked and diminished. The only reason I decided to take the second interview was because I was sure the first interview was some sort of test to see how I handle difficult situations. I was wrong, the second interview was just as bad. I hear good things about Forest, maybe it was just that particular hiring manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forest Laboratories (Earth City, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

I initially applied online. Received an email two days later asking me to complete an assessment. A week later received a phone screen by a DM. He stated if selected to move forward I would here from him before the end of the week. Received a call the next day asking to meet the next morning. Went to corporate office, met with him for about 30 minutes, thought it went well. Initiated a f/u call, no response. Never heard from the company again.