GNC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

1.9

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GNC (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

In person interview with Senior Manager, followed by phone interview with District Manager. Asked basic questions about business management, sales experience, supplement knowledge. Sales experience was most important as the other aspects could be taught.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Few questions;
    Such as tell me about yourself....
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    What would you do in *insert occasion*?
    How would you handle?
    Situational problems; I have a problem with *insert problem* now gather as many products as possible that relate and after give a reason as to why you chose those exact products

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. I went to their corporate office to interview with a panel of supervisors and managers. Loved the interview, and the personality of the people was spectacular. I ended up talking with them for over an hour. The only thing that concerned me was the time it took to hear back, so I kept interviewing.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Short easy simple process . I honestly did not want to interview but was relieved at how easy it was. They were really bouji people but I was able to get through.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GNC (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple because they needed more employees
    i knew someone who worked there and they recommended me
    i met with the manager and then went to see an SSM at another location (somewhat tiresome) and then had to come back

Interview Questions

• when are you available to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GNC (Sunrise, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I received a phone call within 3 days from the manager and in the interview he was a very cool laid back type of manager you would want. The culture in the store was laid back and nice. The office is small but you wouldn't mind .

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about supplements or our GNC products?   2 Answers
    • What would you do in a situation when a customer is not satisfied?   Answer Question

Interview

Had to make a lot of calls to score an interview, mainly because they were trying to see which store needed help most in the area, and they're pretty slack on getting back to you in general.

Interview was really laid-back, relaxed. They just like to see if you know anything about their products (specifically supplements) and how you are as a team worker and employee.

It's pretty much a hire on the spot if you interview, but not getting contacted back by them is a real issue, so watch out.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days (to a week) later requesting and in person interview. I went in and met with the Manager and another manager(?) from the district.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GNC.

Interview

G eezz N o C ognizant ! The most awkward interview that I had so far in life. Very uninformed staff not sure what they are doing. Lack of professionalism. They don't really know what they are looking for. It was very odd and unprofessional. Questions were really irrelevant and irritating. They sent me thank you letter 10 mins after our phone interview - very rude.

Interview Questions

• They were talking about changes about their new system but nobody knows anything about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GNC (Amherst, NH) in May 2017.

Interview

I called the manager at the Amherst GNC and asked if they were hiring, She said they were and I was granted a pre-interview. The manager was so full of energy and positive vibes. They then called me back and offered me a telephone interview with another manager. It was a short interview with basic questions. Afterwards, I was told that he would be calling back the manager at the Amherst GNC and I would be getting a call from her. A few days later, we worked out my hire date.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your pre-interview went?   1 Answer