General Atomics Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 434 of over 434 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

General Atomics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

Overall okay. The virtual interview was basically a phone call on Zoom. My panel was all older dudes retired from the military, and I was a little bummed there wasn't one women out of 6 management positions. Questions were standard, just make sure you are familiar with the models & types of products they manufacture, not just the company's mission.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a technical process to us in 5 minutes or less assuming we have little/no prior knowledge.
    Answer Question

General Atomics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

3 sets of interviews. First by phone with HR. 2nd phone interview with hiring manager. 3rd interview with hiring manager, 3 different set of groups/panels - ranging from project teams, and other departments.

Interview Questions
  • question about process improvement project

General Atomics

Application

I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

Panel interview with hiring manger and senior Technical engineers. Lasted about 1 hour. Then met with director for 15 minutes for more work experiance questions. One two three four five six

Interview Questions
  • Explain an example of a RF link budget

General Atomics

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

Interview was smooth, but I ultimately wasn't hired because they couldn't sponsor me. The interviewer was, however, really kind in trying to ask and follow up with the company on whether they could potentially accept my OPT, but to no avail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Atomics

Application

I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

Excellent!! This is just a test for me to be able to access an interview. I can’t believe they make you do this for this reason. There is no reason for this startup to be that big.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Atomics

Application

I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

Very easy going. It started with a recruiter phone call then a call with a current SWE. Atmosphere was very welcoming and sounded like they wanted me to do well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Atomics

Application

I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

It was pretty simple and asked about my strengths weaknesses, past experience. Interviewed w 4 people and the last one was more of a how are you doing. And one science question about molarity and saline.

Interview Questions
  • Name one strength. Tell me a time you had a conflict and how did you resolve it

General Atomics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

Consisted of a back and forth of phone interviews and emails setting up the interview. Pretty simple and painless process. Everyone involved seemed nice and would respond in a timely manner. Had a web portal to view application status.

Interview Questions
  • Object oriented programming basics, multi-threading, standard interview questions

General Atomics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

The interview team, from beginning to the end, was very personable. A scheduled 30-min virtual interview that stretched out to nearly an hour. It was a very friendly interview with straight forward questions from the panelist. There are a few technical questions about how to perform certain tasks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

General Atomics

Application

I interviewed at General Atomics

Interview

Phone In person Met with 3 engineers Technical questions They provided a tour of the different laboratories. I did a presentation and it followed with questions. I got a call from HR about a few weeks after. I felt like i waited a long time to hear back for the final offer. I felt a bit impatient. By the time they made an offer 1+ month they had an offer and were not open to negotiate.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 434 Interviews