Grab Full Stack Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Full Stack Developer

Grab Full Stack Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Remote, OR) in October 2017.

Interview

There were three interviews and one coding challenge. the code challenge was on codility and the interviews were made in skype. They give me a problem and I share my screen with them to solve it.

Interview Questions

• How to handle microservices with nodejs   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was coding round followed by onsite interviews. The interview questions were really nice. The recruiter was knowledgable too. Thumbs up for that!

But the problem is, the process didn't seem to be organized to me. Professionalism was missing. Also, sometimes they completely go unresponsive until you ping them.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Interview

This is the worst hiring experience I have ever had.
    1. They leak your data. Firstly, someone contacts me in Linkedin about asking why I want to apply. Then, she disappears for 3 days. Then, suddenly someone else contacts me in Skype, told me that "Screening process" is passed and they would like to schedule an interview.
    I wrote my availabilities, we agree on a date. But NO CONFIRMATION by mail, just nothing. A day before, a third person, sends a google invitation, no job reference, no description about interviewers, no objective of this interview, just a schedule in google calendar.
    2. They are unprofessional. The interview day, I was waiting for 20 min in the chat room but no one appears, I don't know what happens but he just said that no one books in the calendar so he doesn't know he has to interview me. OK? He doesn't introduce himself , just ask if I am ready to code!!! The questions are not hard but interviewer doesn't know how to explain it. They just do it like a machine (and someone else in Singapore will audit it blabal).
    3. They are hiring coding machine. They don't care about your explanation in the code, they don't care about your background, the don't explain to you the meaning of doing that. Just an exam, the inspectors don't explain anything.
    I was so so disappointed about Grab, and stay away from this company if you have a Junior profile, you want to grow up with the company, NO they just want a coding machine, that's all.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grab in June 2019.

Interview

First round was casual call with the HR, it was more of culture fit check. For next step I was asked to do coding task by sharing screen. It was 1 hour long. I solved the problem, but HR disconnected the call in a hurry and didn't even ask me to submit the solution. I dropped her mail asking she haven't asked me to submit the solution by mailing you the solution or submitting in on any platform, so how the team is going to assess my assignment? She replied, I apologise for this, you should have mailed me the solution immediately, since it's been more than one hour now, so I don't know if you made any changes to your solution. Hence, I can't accept your solution because it'll be unfair.

Interview Questions

• It was coding round. The problem was to make an API call in node and print something based on the response.   Answer Question