Grab Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 420 of over 420 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

Several rounds of Algorithms + CS Basic knowledges, plus one HR, one leader round. Questions:-> * Reverse a linked list * Median of two sorted arrays of unequal lengths * design ascii to integer * knapsack problem

Interview Questions
  • Mostly LeetCode medium questions, check medium collection
    Answer Question

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

30 minutes interview and it was fairly easy, the interviewer spent some time explaining about the job and expressed interest in taking me in. Did not delve much into my experience or projects.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS?

Grab

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grab

Interview

Grab has a series of interview process. The first interview used to be general know how of the technology, the work experience and scholastic background. The second interview used to be more technical and focuses on the job description in regard to education and hands-on experience.

Interview Questions
  • How to train new developers? Approch to solve technical problem?

Anonymous Employee in Jurong West New Town,

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Jurong West New Town, )

Interview

Applied on the website followed by a Google form to indicate preference (brand/digital marketing). Had an interview with hiring manager to talk about background + share more about past experiences followed by a presentation in round 2. Overall very pleasant experience everyone was very warm and friendly!

Interview Questions
  • Key takeaways from past internships

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Grab (Singapore)

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. The questions weren’t straight forward with a bit of Q&A so it does help to research and understand the platform. The downside is the word Associate is very general so you don’t know the “exact” position your applying for. This would mean that it’s quite difficult to decide on how to start the negotiations.

Interview Questions
  • Name some of the features on the app that you would propose to potential merchants.

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

The interview process was okey. The interview was through video conference. The interview was with the team leader. They asked questions about experience and how you handle a particular situations.

Interview Questions
  • What are your Strengths and weaknesses

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

Mix of technical and FIT questions, nothing out of the box but they seem to be finding real solutions to current issues they’re facing, can research more about their business/strategy beforehand

Interview Questions
  • Gave several scenarios and asked thought process/action points

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

Interview was with direct manager, process only lasted 30mins where she asked about my experience to see relevance to the role they are hiring for. Prior to interview, I had to do a test on Grabads and how I would start a self-serve ads business.

Interview Questions
  • Self-starting project and results from my previous work experience.

Grab

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grab

Interview

2 rounds - interview with hiring manager, case study. Case study was based on a real company problem. Some data was provided and a go to market plan was required on target segment, comms channels and key messages. A presentation was required as the delivery method

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab

Interview

First-round was DS and algo round. Interviewer gave below problem and I explained him the solution and he was okay with it. However with time constraint couldn't complete the code.. he was expecting to have workable code within 20mins.. it was not possible for given problem.. unrealistic interview. And he was busy with his work and barely he was listening me.. didn't like his careless attitude.

Interview Questions
  • /* you are given N courses, from 0 to N-1. prerequisites[i] = [ai, bi], you must complete course bi before taking course ai. Return true if you are able to complete all the tasks. Else return false. Example 1: Input: numCourses = 2, prerequisites = [[1,0]] Output: true Explanation: There are a total of 2 courses to take. To take course 1 you should have finished course 0. So it is possible. Example 2: Input: numCourses = 5, prerequisites = [[1,0], [2, 0], [4, 3]] Output: false Explanation: There are a total of 2 courses to take. To take course 1 you should have finished course 0, and to take course 0 you should also have finished course 1. So it is impossible. */
2 people found this interview helpful