Grab Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grab Senior Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

2.5

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

One telephonic :was okay
In face 2 face :Two inexperienced people came and asked a few standard question.They didn't had any idea on how to interview and it was more of an interrogation.They did not had the mindset of how to take interviews

Interview Questions

• Standard DS/Algo question :BFS based question ,inorder BST Chat server design   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grab in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process is very bad and worst that I have encountered so far in the industry. I was contacted by the HR over Linkedin and the process started. An HR discussion round was scheduled in which a coding question was given to be completed in half an hour. First thing, let the candidates know what is the round about and don't deviate from it. They might not be prepared for anything. A question was asked where you have to hit a API to fetch three unique strings in response. Was this a question for the hiring of Senior Software Development Engineer? What should expect to work on when I get hired?
    A working solution was provided in 20 mins but further requests were made to the question to extend it. But the API had a rate limiter which was not told during the interview and this I figured out after sometime as I started hitting 403. She was actually a HR and didn't understood anything technically.
    I couldn't imagine for a tech company to have their HR's sit and take technical interviews. This was the worst experience. Grab is not just about bad work and team but also has the worst hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Hit a API to fetch three unique strings in response.   1 Answer