Grab Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grab Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Grab in January 2018.

Interview

Weird interview in Seattle office. I was excited going in but the interview completely turned me off. Mainly because of a lack of diversity and no desire to change that either. I thought it was odd there there are no women there except for recruiters. The weird part was when one of the interviewers told me they prefer to hire Asians. Not even worth discussing the rest of the interview, I was done.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grab

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First round was an online coding test. This was followed by 3 rounds of batch Skype discussions as I was an outstation candidate. Final round was hiring manager discussion which was a Skype call too.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly based on Data Structures & Algorithms and system design.
      Hiring manager round was mostly on previous projects and other technical expertise areas.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab.

Interview

It starts with a online coding interview on codility. 3 questions were asked easy to difficult. After clearing this round I had one screening round on which 2 questions were asked, you are supposed to write code on collabedit. After clearing this round I had 3 skype round back to back (4 hours). 2 rounds were based on ds/algo and one was based on design. Interviews were quite nicely arranged. Interviewers were quite helpful.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Grab.

Interview

Worst interview ever. The interview is not at all professional. Most of the time, interviewers think they are really good at everything and they bully you and laugh at you.
    I was able to solve the question at the end, but there is no response from the team even after one week, I tried contacting them, absolutely no response.
    Grap Singapore, you should really take care of this kind of attitude, maybe I'm good, maybe I'm bad, I'm still a human being which needs respect from the company.