Granite Telecommunications Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 160 of over 160 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Granite Telecommunications

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications

Interview

Simple and very friendly. Met with manager and then you meet with their higher ups. Had about three rounds of interviews in both buildings. Be yourself and you will do just fine!

Interview Questions
  • What is an IP address?
    1 Answer

Granite Telecommunications

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications in Apr 2021

Interview

I was initially contacted by an outside recruiter with whom I spoke on the phone twice. The phone calls consisted of basic pre-screening questions to make sure I was a good fit to move on with the interview process. After a successful screening, the next steps were to have another phone conversation - this time with one of Granite’s inside recruiters. This time, I spoke about what I was looking for in a job and a in a company. I was also asked about compensation. It was relatively quick and to the point. After this phone call, I was set up to speak with both the Senior Account Manager and Manager of Premier Accounts via zoom. During this conversation, I was asked: What about Granite interests you? What makes you a good fit for this position? How will your previous experience help you in this job? I was also given the chance to ask as many questions as I wanted about the position, the company, etc. The interview lasted roughly 40 minutes. This was the last interview I had to partake in prior to being given an offer. Overall, it was a very professional and pleasant experience. I enjoyed it all around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Granite Telecommunications

Application

I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications

Interview

The invites was very good where we went over the position, responsibilities, as well as the team and team members. We discussed the fit if I were to take the job and what the training process would be like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Granite Telecommunications

Application

I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications

Interview

Not a difficult interview process, applied and then one in person interview. Got a call back and was told I got the internship. A lot of turnover with this company

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years
1 person found this interview helpful

Granite Telecommunications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications

Interview

two rounds in one morning. focused on basic tech questions, which depend on the team and personal cv. The environment looked a little depressed and not felt very good and comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Granite Telecommunications

Application

I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications

Interview

Multiple meetings and calls. Process was straightforward but was tedious in the sense that each meeting took a lot of time. Took about 2 weeks to get from initial screen to offer. Format below: 1. Company Recruiter 2. Meeting with Team (supervisors and managers) 3. Meeting with AVP/VP of department and CFO 4. Recruiter discussion/supplementary meeting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA)

Interview

It went alright, asked some basic questions about the company's product offerings, my background, and skills. I asked about growth opportunities and it seemed like it didn't align with my career goals of working in Finance, but it would be more sales-oriented.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Granite Telecommunications

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications in Oct 2020

Interview

I interviewed through a recruiting company. The first process was a screening and then I had two rounds of interviews. The first round was with two people over zoom, talking to them for 30 minutes each. This round was easy and the people asked standard interview questions. I felt good about working the interview and working there. The final round was one of the worst interviews in regard to professionalism I've ever had. 20 minutes before the phone call, my recruiter calls and tells me that I am talking to a different person than originally scheduled. She just tells me the first and last name. I get on the zoom, wearing a full suit and the person is almost 10 minutes late. She is wearing a sweatshirt and it was easy to tell, she was working on the ground in her living room. She asks the most basic interview questions that were already asked in previous rounds. She does not even introduce herself or her position, so I have no idea who I'm talking to. She asks four questions that were pretty basic and at this point, she turned me off from the company. It was clear she did not even glance at my resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Danvers, MA) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process was very efficient, hearing back about the next steps the day of or the following day. The recruiter did a great job at keeping me updated on everything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Granite Telecommunications

Application

I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications

Interview

Not professional. Interviewer wanted to talk the whole time. Questioned my past experiences. It was over the phone, but seemed too aggressive for an interview. Wouldn't recommend this for entry level interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Interviews