Granite Telecommunications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Granite Telecommunications

2.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Burlington, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Sent e-mail to manager at Granite, this was forwarded to temp agency (Insight Global). Recieved phonecall following day from agency, consisted of basic questions and review of job requirements and personal qualifications/experience. Set up interview with staffing recruiter for the following day. Discussed further in detail about the job, was told I was going to be sent on interview @ Granite for the position, and would be in touch within a few days. Before leaving, was sat at a computer and told to fill out my profile with the agency. Sent a follow-up e-mail to the recruiter following the interview, thanking for time and looking forward to hearing back regarding interview date and time details. Recruiter never called back or e-mailed, it has been over 2 weeks. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Granite should look into going through another temp agency.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Typical Interview questions. Interviewer was very nice and easy to talk with. Interview was in the morning and I took a computer assessment t to start. The interview lasted about 30 minutes,

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications in May 2014.

Interview

Went in to interview with a recruiter. It was overall a pleasant experience. It was no different from any other interviews I have had in the past though. Pretty standard process. There was no phone interview and I only had to go in one time. I got a call a about a week later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you be commuting to work, and is it too far?
      Are you willing to take a random drug test at some point?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

As the hiring was for intern, the process was pretty smooth. Just one round on ground at the company. Basic database questions like OLTP vs OLAP, etc. They use relational databases like Oracle, SQL server heavily. Moving towards big data slowly, but the work itself did not consist of that. Mostly focusing on microsoft products like SSMS, ,SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, etc

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Met with a recruiter, was called back to meet with VP of sales, then met with 2 of the directors, called back again for a job shadow and was interviewed by 6 different employees, then after a brief follow up phone call was offered the job.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Lincoln, RI) in July 2018.

Interview

Contacted by and interviewed by recruiter in a span of 2 weeks. The recruiter asked me more about my background, and questions regarding how my previous background experience could relate to the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a dissatisfied customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

This is really annoying, I did my part and wrote a review of the company. It was fine, I liked the manager, and the senior person I met. There's really not much else to say on the subject. We met in a room, it was nice out, and it was cool in the room. That's it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

Interview with Manager then job shadow

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Major Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

3 Interviews with many senior level sales and management individuals.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with a few different people. They were all super interesting, but the process was entirely too long. I enjoyed talking with everyone, but I thought it would have been nice to have been warned that the process would take this long, as I had other things planned for later that day and ended up missing my train home.

However, despite the lengthy interview, it was nice to get a genuine feel for the company before accepting an offer. Overall, this wasn't a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?

What is Granite? What do we do?   Answer Question