Granite Telecommunications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Granite Telecommunications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

Contacted by and interviewed by recruiter, then brought me in to interview with vp of sales, then had a half day job shadow and was interviewed by 8 different employees, then phone interview with vp of sales, offered job

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to cold call 100 plus people a day   1 Answer

Credit & Collections Analyst Interview

Interview

2 hour initial interview, written test then interviews with 3 people. Nice people, quiet office environment, next to T station. Nice building and onsite free gym and dining for convenience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What are your career goals?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

Phone screen, then in person. pony dog show bisquit funny glove tailor butler kebob my hover craft was entirely full of eals i have less than one barnacle where do i find a pay phone to wom it may concern i have yet to find the entirety of the moon interensting however scientists say that when making your left overs to go you have to generate 3 types of carnivorous intruions. on the ontrary i believe that running water can cause serious disruptions to inner molecular hip hop annonimous my rhymes are bottomless

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

First round is interview with the recruiter then interviewed with department manager. Manager usually has a list of questions written to ask you. Questions would also include how you deal with difficult situations, how do deal with stress

Cast Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

very brief interview process over the phone. It was basically a phone screening that led to an in person interview the following day. The following day the in person interview was a little more rigorous but it was managable.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the company. What do you know about granite? what do you know about this position?   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (New York, NY).

Interview

Corporate recruiter was first, then you take a competency test. Then you meet potential supervisor, if they like you they take you to the VP of Finance, they will talk about the company, what the culture is like, but not very much about what the job entails and what your day to day will look like.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with databases? Access or SQL? Do you like working with numbers.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Boston, MA).

Interview

Met with two supervisors who asked very standard questions about experience.
    The environment was very corporate and did not seem very enjoyable. It didn't seem like an appealing company to work for. Their facility does have a nice gym, though.

Interview Questions

• General Questions about experience and how I would fit into their culture.   1 Answer

Facility Conversion Provisioning Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Went through a temp agency and was given a chance to interview quickly, met first with an internal recruiter at Granite then the supervisor of my department, typical HR questions and friendly people for the most part

Interview Questions

• Give me an example in your past work experience of how you prioritized and balanced numerous tasks at once   Answer Question

Premier Account Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me by phone, we did a 15 min phone interview. She asked me to come in and have an in person interview. I arrived 10 minutes early, was not acknowledged until 10 minutes past my interview meeting time.
    Brought into a room, interviewed with 3 different people. Lasted an hour and a half.
    Didn't get the job, said I didn't have enough experience.. I have over 10 years experience, I don't get it

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Granite Telecommunications (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

After submitting my application online I was reached out to fairly quickly by a member of the team. They seemed enthusiastic. The first steps were a quick phone screen. After the phone screen was an onsite. The onsite was not what I had expected. I had about an hour long conversation with the person interviewing me. It wasn't much of a conversation more of an explaination of what they do and how they do it, great. Very quickly on in the conversation I got a sense that I was not physically the person they were looking for. The office environment and conference rooms were run down and very outdated. No what you expect from a corporate company.