Grassroots Campaigns Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 211 of over 211 interviews

Recruiter5%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Grassroots Campaigns

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns

Interview

I received a phone call to attend a group interview session in the office. We were given a brief overview by the office manager, then called into a side office one by one while the other interviewees sat in folding chairs outside. Questions were basic.

Interview Questions
  • What is a social cause you care about and what have you done to make an impact?
    Answer Question

Grassroots Campaigns

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns

Interview

They do a presentation on what their company does and describe a bit about the job, then they do a one on one interview. The candidates are across America and it is online (at least mine was, during COVID).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grassroots Campaigns

Application

I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns

Interview

Super straightforward. Ask you about prior experience and behavioral questions. Very easy shouldn't be a problem for anyone. Very casual, dont take it too seriously. Offered me the job on the spot at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grassroots Campaigns

Application

I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns

Interview

The interview did not last for a long time. However, I did have to wait 30 minutes to be interviewed. Questions were relatively easy and the job was offered right after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grassroots Campaigns

Application

I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns

Interview

I had good and friendly conversation with the recruiter. It was semi-formal. It gave me a bit more insight on the organization and the type of activities that it does. The recruiter was straightforward in terms of the long hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns (Boston, MA) in Feb 2020

Interview

First there was a phone Interview after an online application then in person interview at the Boston office. Both were easy but their eagerness to hire made me warry about the company as a whole.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call in less than 10 minutes asking for an interview. One week later I showed up to their office which is in a semi-run down building in a shady part of town, though the people were nice and had their hearts in the right place. Tons of other candidates were there and we had to fill out an application on our phones and introduce ourselves before an employee talked about the company and the job, then we had to wait on one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2020

Interview

The inter oboes process went well I enjoyed talking eight hem and learning about their company as well as hearing back from that at a good time. I am looking foreword to next steps

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself?

Grassroots Campaigns

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns in Jan 2020

Interview

They reached out to me after I applied on Handshake, there were two interviews one over the phone one over skype. But the pay was a scam. 30,000 a year in expensive cities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns (Washington, DC) in Dec 2019

Interview

We were sat down and given a group explanation of the organization and what the job entailed. Then they performed individual interviews to assess the candidates. During the interview they asked questions concerning your passions and challenges in previous employment.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges have you ha d to over come in your professional/personal life.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 211 Interviews