HMSHost Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 241 of over 241 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HMSHost

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

Short max 45min interview. Mostly talked about the job and what you could expect. Some basic customer service related questions and why you want to work there. Actually interviewed for BK but got offered a position at a better cafe (working hours / conditions etc).

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

The interview was professional, welcoming and positive. I felt they were very eager to listen. It was a panel interview and people took turns asking the questions. I had the opportunity to as questions as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

It was okay, nothing really was hard it was regular questions about yourself and your work experience and education and how was your other jobs and how it's related to the opportunity you are applying for

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous experience

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

It was a good experience and all the questions asked where related toward the job position, availability, and previous work experience. I was also able to ask questions to the employer about the job position and was informed about other openings within the airport.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

The interview process was so thorough and interpersonal, that I had eventually forgotten I was being interviewed. HR was very nice. They made everyone feel warm and right at home. It was a beautiful experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel that you're the best candidate for the job?

HMSHost

Application

I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

Get called for an interview. Then answer basic questions. Once the interview is done you'll get a called back as soon as they've made the decision to hire you if they have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HMSHost (Cranbury, NJ) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very informal, guy explains everything to me, I thought I’d be a “Parking Lot Attendant” which I applied for, but turned out it was really for a garbage man/janitor. Signed papers got to work the next week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HMSHost

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HMSHost

Interview

Typical interview with typical questions. Applied online through application form. A week later I was invited to an interview. They first provided me with a skills questionnaire to fill out and later on in the interview I had to explain my responses, most of them we are based on qualities and customer service experience. The interviewers seemed friendly and had a focus on experience/customer service elements.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HMSHost (Fort Worth, TX) in Dec 2019

Interview

Very brief and Straight to the point. First, it was a phone interview and then face to face interview. Face to face interview was also very short. Asked about customer service, what skills are needed for customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HMSHost (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I went to their job fair in Chicago and the interview was short and friendly. I was hired on the spot. They gave me so paperwork to begin badging

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 241 Interviews