HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2018

2.1

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I found HighPoint through career fair at my school. They explained the job to me and took my resume. Two weeks later I got an email inviting me to their Headquarters for a face to face interview. We first did a group orientation and then followed up with two individual face to face interviews. Each interview lasted for about 20 minutes. The whole interview process too about two hours.

Interview Questions

• You have a very good resume; tell me about your self.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Highly unprofessional. I was contacted by their in house recruiter. I was told that i would be getting a call from a manager to interview for the position the following day. 3 days went by Noone called. I had to badger them for a call back. This happened 3 times. These are not people who are good at communicating and are fairly inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your previous experience weather or not you have used CRM systems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through my school at a university recruiting event. I met with two people, the recruiter and a senior consultant. They were very friendly and asked me many practical questions; tell me about yourself, your goals, etc. They also asked me how I would approach the task of finding out how many traffic lights were in the city of Philadelphia. I thought this was an odd question, but I guess they wanted to see my thought process and whether I can think outside the box. Worst part of the recruiting experience was being told that I was a good fit for the role, but never hearing from them again. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable with a lot of traveling, how would I find out the number of traffic lights in a city, tell me about yourself..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Really bad process. It took them 2.5 months to complete the process. Although, I was hired after three 30 mins interviews, there were people who were supposed to work at the same position as me having totally weird and irrelevant backgrounds like Sales, Bartending etc.
    (Considering this is a healthcare firm)

They hire randomly and do not even care to look at your credentials. People have been hired after a 2-minute interview, people without any relevant industry experience have been hired as well and there are some interviews where they did not even let people speak. The process is really messed up.

This firm just wants to hire people with really limited skills so that they can pay them really really LOW and make them work like slaves. I, after interacting with honest employees have decided not to take this offer up. It means a really bad work life culture at a really low pay scale.

If you are someone with no experience at all, you are most welcome to join this firm. You will get to travel a lot but beware of the treatment you might get. Also, these are my opinions, feel free to ask around.

Interview Questions

• Grilled me on my resume, A little bit of healthcare info too   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview. A group of us got interviewed at the same time but with different people. Most interviewed with two, I ended up getting held back and interviewed a third time. Went well and got the job two weeks later. Many behavioral questions were asked and how I relate my past work experience to the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict at a group work setting and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was brought in through a career fair. At the booth, I met several of the employees and was introduced to what they stood for as a company. After a few days, I received a phone call asking if I could come down to the headquarters. I went to the HQ and met several people. I did not hear back for a few weeks. I reached out to the recruiter and was notified with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How has your background prepared you for a job in the consulting field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Except for basic interview questions, they were very concerned about if you own a vehicle, if you are willing to travel and if you are comfortable with long working hours. I've talked to five people including one HR and 4 managers/directors, and everyone asked me these questions. Everything was done in a very timely manner because the training is starting soon.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very general. I did not find them difficult at all.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter from PA. After brief phone interview, was invited on-site. The person that was scheduled to interview with me did not show up and instead some one else who was looking at my resume for the first time during the interview, asked me questions about my resume and what not.

A few days later recruiter came back with a low and non-competitive salary. When I said that salary was low and tried to negotiate a higher one, I was met with slight rudeness. Mentioned that I was only making "x" amount at my internship. What should internship do with any thing? Recruiter said they'd let me know and then ignored every one of my calls when I tried to follow up.

Coding Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florida, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Florida, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

They demanded that I meet with a stranger in the middle of the night on the corner of NYC. This is unusual and unprofessional. The NYC area of meeting was a high crime area, prostitutes hang out, and unlit area. Skype. Once they found out I was a person of color they recinder the letter of offer.

Interview Questions

• are you married, single. do you have children and what is your nationality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Once they found out I was a person of color they recinder the letter of offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Penn State University, PA).

Interview

Non-technical, was asked to go more in-depth on my resume. Interviewer was very friendly and we spoke about classes for a bit, and what I was expected to work on at Highpoint. No technical questions were asked, essentially was asked if I was legitimate or not. As long as you don't lie on your resume, you'll be fine!