HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.2

Senior CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Phila, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter followed by call with hiring manger (VP) a week later. Fairly quick process. Good call with HR initially, VP call was okay, wasn't sure how to read it, then crickets... I had to call HR to find out that "the position was put on hold". Can't even tell me no, really?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through my school at a university recruiting event. I met with two people, the recruiter and a senior consultant. They were very friendly and asked me many practical questions; tell me about yourself, your goals, etc. They also asked me how I would approach the task of finding out how many traffic lights were in the city of Philadelphia. I thought this was an odd question, but I guess they wanted to see my thought process and whether I can think outside the box. Worst part of the recruiting experience was being told that I was a good fit for the role, but never hearing from them again. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable with a lot of traveling, how would I find out the number of traffic lights in a city, tell me about yourself..   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process was... initial phone screen with recruiter.... meet in headquarters with a Sr. Director.....a few weeks Lester meet the VP at headquarters and several hours later the recruiter called with initial offer. The process was organized and the recruiter was excellent with communicating feed back and next steps with me. The overall process was easy and a pleasant experience.

Senior Consultant/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Remote, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Called directly by recruiter. I then spoke with various managers, staff, etc. for a couple of projects. Was literally offered a position, but then communications died. I followed up multiple times and am still in limbo. Extremely frustrating in that there has been zero follow-through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Really bad process. It took them 2.5 months to complete the process. Although, I was hired after three 30 mins interviews, there were people who were supposed to work at the same position as me having totally weird and irrelevant backgrounds like Sales, Bartending etc.
    (Considering this is a healthcare firm)

They hire randomly and do not even care to look at your credentials. People have been hired after a 2-minute interview, people without any relevant industry experience have been hired as well and there are some interviews where they did not even let people speak. The process is really messed up.

This firm just wants to hire people with really limited skills so that they can pay them really really LOW and make them work like slaves. I, after interacting with honest employees have decided not to take this offer up. It means a really bad work life culture at a really low pay scale.

If you are someone with no experience at all, you are most welcome to join this firm. You will get to travel a lot but beware of the treatment you might get. Also, these are my opinions, feel free to ask around.

Interview Questions

• Grilled me on my resume, A little bit of healthcare info too   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview. A group of us got interviewed at the same time but with different people. Most interviewed with two, I ended up getting held back and interviewed a third time. Went well and got the job two weeks later. Many behavioral questions were asked and how I relate my past work experience to the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict at a group work setting and what did you do?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I found HighPoint through career fair at my school. They explained the job to me and took my resume. Two weeks later I got an email inviting me to their Headquarters for a face to face interview. We first did a group orientation and then followed up with two individual face to face interviews. Each interview lasted for about 20 minutes. The whole interview process too about two hours.

Interview Questions

• You have a very good resume; tell me about your self.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview and selections went quickly. Was a little rush now looking back. Interview on the offices to the left as you walk in the front doors. The bad part is you will be working to the right. They have large rooms with tables., Very loud people every where. Grab a spot. and sit down. You are back in high school lunch time!

Interview Questions

• Standard questions nothing to hard.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Except for basic interview questions, they were very concerned about if you own a vehicle, if you are willing to travel and if you are comfortable with long working hours. I've talked to five people including one HR and 4 managers/directors, and everyone asked me these questions. Everything was done in a very timely manner because the training is starting soon.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very general. I did not find them difficult at all.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and in person job interview. Hiring manager was not prepared to ask technical questions. The in person job interview was focused on the aspects of the job, qualifications and interpersonal skills. The job interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Easy job interview. The hiring manager went over the scope of the project and the necessary qualifications to handle the job done. No detailed technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay rate. Don't sell yourself short. Don't let the hiring manager low ball your pay rate.