HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at HighPoint Solutions

2.1

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions.

Interview

School interview . I go to a pwi and they called me with excitement. I got to the interview the same person I spoke to was not excited. I got a racist vibe from them ! The interviewed was rushed and I was not able to answer any questions.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (East Norriton, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through my University and got an interview. The interviewer was engaging and respectfully answered all of my questions. Asked me about my experiences and why I wanted to work with the company. All parties involved were professional and there was a positive outcome.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions.

Interview

Recruiter called then disappeared for a week.
    Came back after a week only to disappear for another few days.
    I kept asking everyday if things were moving and if there was going to be an interview scheduled soon.
    No courtesy to reply back.
    Recruiter replied to my email and also texted me at 3:30 to meet with the hiring manager in 30 minutes.
    Finally I met with the manager - the interview went well, the hiring manager was courteous unlike the recruiter. It was a Friday, the result was positive. Recruiter gave me this news on Monday morning only to disappear for many days after that.
    Finally he said the director wants to meet with you. I was told about this a few hours before the interview.

The director called on time - he was driving - there was so much noise in the background. He confessed he knew nothing about my background and had not seen my resume even once :-)

Still we went ahead with the interview, lasted little less than half hour. He said recruiter will get back to you.
    The vibe from him was positive. He explained the onboarding process and said it seems the experience is a good match.
    Its been one week now, I have been continuously emailing the recruiter but as expected there has no reply from him - honestly how much time does it take to just reply to an email even if you do not have an update.

Horrendous experience - even if they present an offer I will never join this company - first impression goes a long way.

My recommendation would be to stay away from this unprofessionalism.

To add to it, I have not seen the job description yet :-)

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions - what can you expect when the hiring manager has not even seem your resume.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through my school at a university recruiting event. I met with two people, the recruiter and a senior consultant. They were very friendly and asked me many practical questions; tell me about yourself, your goals, etc. They also asked me how I would approach the task of finding out how many traffic lights were in the city of Philadelphia. I thought this was an odd question, but I guess they wanted to see my thought process and whether I can think outside the box. Worst part of the recruiting experience was being told that I was a good fit for the role, but never hearing from them again. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Am I comfortable with a lot of traveling, how would I find out the number of traffic lights in a city, tell me about yourself..   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process was... initial phone screen with recruiter.... meet in headquarters with a Sr. Director.....a few weeks Lester meet the VP at headquarters and several hours later the recruiter called with initial offer. The process was organized and the recruiter was excellent with communicating feed back and next steps with me. The overall process was easy and a pleasant experience.

Senior Consultant/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Remote, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Called directly by recruiter. I then spoke with various managers, staff, etc. for a couple of projects. Was literally offered a position, but then communications died. I followed up multiple times and am still in limbo. Extremely frustrating in that there has been zero follow-through.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Really bad process. It took them 2.5 months to complete the process. Although, I was hired after three 30 mins interviews, there were people who were supposed to work at the same position as me having totally weird and irrelevant backgrounds like Sales, Bartending etc.
    (Considering this is a healthcare firm)

They hire randomly and do not even care to look at your credentials. People have been hired after a 2-minute interview, people without any relevant industry experience have been hired as well and there are some interviews where they did not even let people speak. The process is really messed up.

This firm just wants to hire people with really limited skills so that they can pay them really really LOW and make them work like slaves. I, after interacting with honest employees have decided not to take this offer up. It means a really bad work life culture at a really low pay scale.

If you are someone with no experience at all, you are most welcome to join this firm. You will get to travel a lot but beware of the treatment you might get. Also, these are my opinions, feel free to ask around.

Interview Questions

• Grilled me on my resume, A little bit of healthcare info too   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview. A group of us got interviewed at the same time but with different people. Most interviewed with two, I ended up getting held back and interviewed a third time. Went well and got the job two weeks later. Many behavioral questions were asked and how I relate my past work experience to the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict at a group work setting and what did you do?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I found HighPoint through career fair at my school. They explained the job to me and took my resume. Two weeks later I got an email inviting me to their Headquarters for a face to face interview. We first did a group orientation and then followed up with two individual face to face interviews. Each interview lasted for about 20 minutes. The whole interview process too about two hours.

Interview Questions

• You have a very good resume; tell me about your self.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Norristown, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview and selections went quickly. Was a little rush now looking back. Interview on the offices to the left as you walk in the front doors. The bad part is you will be working to the right. They have large rooms with tables., Very loud people every where. Grab a spot. and sit down. You are back in high school lunch time!

Interview Questions

• Standard questions nothing to hard.   1 Answer