Huron Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Huron Consulting Group

1. Featured Interview

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process is smooth and systematic, their HR coordinator is very helpful and provide information that is very helpful for me to prepare for the Interview. The company will reimburse any expenses on the Interview day

Interview Questions

• Technical and Behavioral questions, Managerial and judgement skills   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

I submitted my resume and information online through the company website. I was contacted the next day by a recruiter who asked me to complete a "Skillsurvey" that was attached. I notified her that I was open to her schedule and that the attachment was not attached. I immediately accepted her phone interview time, was ready willing and able when the time came. I used the Zoom application on my laptop as I have previously without issue and I noticed that she was calling in through a phone line. Unfortunately, she was never able to connect and we were not able to hear each other. She then called me and asked me why I was having trouble connecting. I tried to explain from my perspective. She grunted and then said tell me how many years of web experience you have. That was the beginning of our brief conversation.

Interview Questions

• How many years of web experience do you have?   1 Answer

Huron Consulting Group Response

May 7, 2020 – Employee Experience Leadership

Your experience is not aligned with our recruiting process and I encourage you to please reach out to hresources@huronconsultinggroup.com to discuss further.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Buffalo, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

A very long process with many contacts and touchpoints. At-least for students hired out of college, a small project is included to gather your ability and (more importantly) your effort. I was impressed throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What are the five most important qualities you have that you think will make you successful in this role?   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in March 2020.

Interview

Set up a meeting with HR through a recruiter. HR contacted me the week later and went through the skills on my resume. I was to rate my years of experience with each skill.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

Lasts a couple hours, meet different team members whom ask similar questions. You get to see the space and meet other Huron employees. Started with phone interviews with about two to three HR individuals, then in person is scheduled...They flew me to DC, got a hotel, next morning was my interview and my flight left that evening.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in January 2020.

Interview

Very straight forward behavioral interview. They will ask about excel skills and how you have utilized data. They will also ask the basic behavioral questions. Have a few scenarios in which you can use for different behavioral questions. Be prepared to expand on the specific excel skills you have and also how you have utilized data to drive a change.

Higher Education Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Screening with a recruiter where she just asked me questions about myself and my resume.
    2. Behavioral Interview with manager where he asked me why consulting and questions about my resume and experience.
    3. Case Interview with Director where he asked me to assess a firm that was looking at implementing a campus-wide software in order to centralize. I was asked whether or not the firm should invest in the software.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

Met at Career Fair, then a half hour coffee chat, then a half hour behavior interview, then a hour case interview, and then 3 final round interviews all a half hour in the same day

Interview Questions

• If you had two projects to complete, each taking two hours to complete, but only 3 hours to complete them, how would you go about completing the projects.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

Three interviews and case study. First interview was an hour and the following were also about an hour. Behavioral questions were common . The interviewers were straight forward. Decision occurred within a week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2019.

Interview

The entire process took about 4-5 weeks. The first round was a 45 minute behavioral phone call with a director. It was pretty standard running through your resume and discussing the role. The second round was a 45 minute case which was pretty simple even if you didn't have much prior experience. The final round was in the Chicago office. It consisted of 2, 45 minute interviews with directors.

Interview Questions

• If you started a company today, what are 3 characteristics you would build it on?   Answer Question