Huron Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 448 of over 448 interviews

Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Basic interview then case interview then flown up for super day with series of behavioral interviews. Case interview was scenario based with multiple steps based on decision made in each step.

Interview Questions
  • Why consulting? Are you aware of the obligations of a consultant
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

I was interviewed by someone relatively new, and they seemed more nervous than I was and they were reading all their questions off the screen and seemed super focused on getting it all exactly right, which made it kind of hard to connect. The case was more difficult because of this rigidity too. Took them nearly three weeks to get back to me and tell me I wasn't moving on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

Everybody was really nice and tried to make the process as pleasant and stress-free as possible. Interviews were engaging and cases often felt more like collective learning/teaching moments than cutthroat evaluation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Brooklyn, NY)

Interview

The interviews and panel presentation were Tightly packed, Quick & Demanding by Zoom Video Conference. HR and individuals have time to interview you. However, there is not enough time to interview Huron. Try to carve out time. They have a distinct culture and it's worth being intentional to have them answer questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • The regular consulting questions as well as questions about working in a cross matrixes organization

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

3 rounds TECHNICAL then with MD and then with HR .....ask u on the basis of your resume past experience ... about your skills ...about company and its work ...your comfortable .. how to handling pressure situation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiting manager for a phone interview. I was excited to interview, however, she had apparently already made up her mind about me. She allowed me to start telling her about myself but then interrupted saying that they were looking for someone with less experience to fill the role. I take the hiring process seriously, so to be completely dismissed without having a real phone interview was quite shocking. Receiving that treatment told me a lot about Huron.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

MCQ test followed by interview by senior. General and Technical questions. 3 rounds of interview. Interview team, talk with director, supporting people. Open talk, Freedom of expression, recognition. Team of interviewers who well explain the job role and answer the queries of interviwee openly and happily.

Interview Questions
  • What is the Order of preparation of financial statements

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

Very thorough, well orchestrated, and extremely well communicated by the recruiting team. They kept me apprised of the process even when they didn't have an update to share. It made me feel very good as a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember the questions, as it's been awhile. But the good feelings remain - even though I didn't get an offer.

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

Standard case question for first round but I could not even concentrate as the interviewer seemed so disinterested and it looked like she was just rushing to get through it, almost as if she already had her mind made up no matter how I did in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

It was a fairly straighforward interview. Phone call first, then in person interview with the team. They were very nice and the interview went really well. What I didn't appreciate was that the recruiter scheduled a call with me to tell me that they weren't extending an offer. I think she thought she was being nice, but she definitely got my hopes up for a job offer and I was extremely disappointed at the end of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 448 Interviews