Jacobs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jacobs Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2018

2.6

Interview

The interview process was very simple. There was an initial phone screening call with the recruiter to gauge interest and then a follow up call with my supervisor. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Head hunter contacted me and I had a short conversation with her about the opportunity, my past experience and if I'm interested for this new opportunity. As I showed my interest, she informed me that hiring manager would call me. Hiring manager called me and invited for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly on my previous work experience and skills.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Hudson, NH) in April 2018.

Interview

First phone call was with HR rep, to gauge interest and set up a technical interview.
    Second phone call was a technical interview.
    Currently waiting on a third phone call to see if I made it to the second stage of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

F i r s t p h o n e I n t e r v i e w w a s w it h H R, s e c o nd p h o ne i n t e r v i e w w i t h e n g i n e e r i n g m a n a n g e r

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

It was quite enjoyable as everyone was very friendly. The team sat down and walked me through what they do on a day to day basis. I then sat down with some employees and asked questions for a few hours post interview to see what it was like to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you know alot about programming?   2 Answers

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennedy Space Center, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Kennedy Space Center, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a few positions and then got an email a few weeks later asking to do a voice conference. They asked me a series of 7 pre-planned interview questions.
    The men were very nice and tried to make me feel comfortable. They asked me to summarize my education, why i want to work here and be a good fit, and some personality questions. Also some safety questions so make sure you know safety is number 1.
    Received a job offer the following week and accepted.

Fire Protection EIT (Graduate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Arlington, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

Started with a brief phone call to learn about the company and schedule an office visit. The office visit included a lunch learning more about position and the type of work done in the specific office. Afterwards, a tour of the office, more information on the expectations and benefits

Structural Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs.

Interview

The human resource department reached out to me after submission of an application to express interest. Then I was scheduled an interview with the department head. Overall, the process was very fast and fluid.

Interview Questions

• Basics with overview of resume and then engineering technical questions   1 Answer

Design Architecture Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jacobs (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the Senior Associate in 10 days. My interview was setup for a week later, followed by a second interview in 5 days. An official offer was made in 3 days after my second interview.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jacobs (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Networked with HR; about 5-6 people interviewed at once. Because it was an entry level position, they just talked about their own experiences and told me stories. They barely asked me any questions.