Jacobs Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 769 of over 769 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Questions about my CV and then a few technical questions, followed by some basic soft skill questions from a set booklet of questions. I was interviewed by two members of staff in one of their meeting rooms.

Interview Questions
  • Technical question related to the role
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

It was a good, positive experience with everyone being professional. It could have been better, quicker communication, but that comes with the territory of a large company. It was just one interview, as it was an entry level job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Individual interviews were positive but the process as a whole was slow and disorganized. All individuals were kind and enthusiastic but each step took longer than advised. Key information that I communicated clearly was ignored or not shared internally, resulting in an offer I couldn't accept. Better internal communication could have led to a different outcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

It was very casual. I had been recommended by someone and they set up a lunch with the 2 project managers and discussed stuff on my resume. They wanted to know about my previous work experience as well as educational stuff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Amazing process great company no complaints wish all engineerimg firms were this good, thanks very much. They asked what I know about the company, I answered everything, and that I am amazing and wonderful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

After passing the application stage, I was invited to the video interview. The questions were quite difficult, but you can retake and record yourself multiple times. There were 5 questions overall and a maximum speak time of 1 minute per question.

Interview Questions
  • If you could travel to the future or the past, which one would it be and why?

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Video interview pre recorded but can’t start over anytime to answer the 5 questions. Straight forward but never got a response back the HR team is slow because after submitting application they invited me to do video interview 2 months later which is a long time for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jacobs in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Initially it was video phone screen, recording answers for questions shown. Good thing is you can re-take video screen before finally submitting. This was followed by formal interview. Everything was virtual.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was friendly, they mostly asked questions about the project I am working on. Also had some standard interview questions like weakness, hobbies etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jacobs (Boston, MA) in May 2021

Interview

A team-lead (not even a recruiter) approached me about a position and set up a video call to discuss it, but instead of telling me about the position he jumped right into a technical interview. I didn't even know what I was being interviewed for or how to prepare! He was very rude, condescending, and unprofessional. The only information I got about the actual position was that it wasn't remote and didn't pay very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jacobs

Application

I interviewed at Jacobs

Interview

Answer five question by video No time limit Did not reveive anything after completing the video interview process Nothing more to write about yhe hiring and interview process Answer five question by video No time limit Did not reveive anything after completing the video interview process Nothing more to write about yhe hiring and interview process

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 769 Interviews