MAQ Software Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MAQ Software Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions

2.0

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQ Software (Redmond, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of a 1 hour in person interview where the positions were explained and I was asked about some of the relavant experience listed in my resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you found and fixed a major bug, and what did you do?   1 Answer

I declined the offer because I was offered a position as a software dev in test, and I was looking for just a software dev position.

Other Interview Reviews for MAQ Software

Software Development Engineer In Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQ Software (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

I attended the companies selection interview when it came to my college for hiring freshers. The interview process consisted of five rounds; aptitude test, technical test, group discussion, technical interview, and hr interview. All the rounds were pretty simple, I just had to be better than others who wrote the tests.

Interview Questions

• In technical interview I was asked about basic sorting algorithms.   1 Answer