Manulife Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 523 of over 523 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Manulife

Application

I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

received a phone from hr, then ask me to go to an interview, ask you to introduce yourself and strengths and weaknesses, its a face to face interview, ask questions about the experience you listed out in cv

Interview Questions
  • what are your strengths and weaknesses
    Answer Question

Manulife

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

Online, 2 interviewers. Most of the questions are technique questions, no behavior questions. Will ask you for the details of your resume. Easy algorithm questions. SQL questions. Be prepared for the technique questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Manulife

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Manulife in Jun 2021

Interview

The process was fast Interview is pleasant First Interview is done with the local manager then after a week I was called for a panel interview. The questions were technical regarding the process of the work you are applying for. So you really have to know.

Interview Questions
  • They asked for the process of what your are applying and how do you deal with difficult people

Manulife

Application

I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

Mostly behavioural - not too many technical questions (pretty easy about bonds etc) just making sure you pay attention. more interested in your past experiences and resume. Overall pretty easy and interviewers were really nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Manulife

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

First, a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an interview with two senior members of the team, and finally an interview with the hiring managers. An extensive background check after an offer is made which takes some time.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about past experience and what you can bring to the team. Good to know terms of the position for credibility,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife (Manila, Manila, Manila) in May 2021

Interview

The first thing that I did was take their hacker rank assessment. If you pass, expect a call from HR. They'll ask about your experience, why are you applying for the role, any relevant experience that you have in your role that will help if you're hired, and salary. After that, expect that you will be scheduled for another set of interview. This will last for 1 hour and 30 mins. Final interview with 2 directors for 30 mins and another 1 hour for the technical interview which is another coding assessment. The technical interview and initial coding assessment isn't that hard specially if you've a programming experience. In my case, I don't have but still managed to pass the initial assessment and almost finish the technical interview. I'm still waiting for a week or 2 to check if I passed or not. I think this is a room for improvement on Manulife's side, they don't even email / text if you pass or fail or even if they will contact you for an interview.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Manulife

Application

I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

Technical questions about valuing companies but also the industry. Last part was pitching a fund given a certain advisor scenario. Was about thirty minutes in length. Main thing to know is how manulife products fit on a certain advisor shelf. It was me, the hiring manager and a senior bdm in the room.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I interviewed at Manulife (Hong Kong)

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy, you meet with a current relationship manager who sells you on how much money you can earn and promises you all the training and support. There is then a series of examinations you need to pass before an offer is made. The interview is easy, I think they get comission on how many people they actually hook in for the exams. I rejected the offer in the end after they withheld pertinent information about the role/job. Absolute waste of my time.

Interview Questions
  • cannot remember, just your average what do you want to do in life.

Manulife

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Interviewers were nice and friendly, Technical interview includes a coding exam. The application process is not too long, but might not hear from them again if you fail.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of role or path do you see yourself in within the next 5 years and why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Manulife (Jakarta) in May 2021

Interview

I interviewed at Manulife Indonesia. The interviewer promised to anticipate the outcome from the human resources team, but no follow up news whatsoever after 21 days. They give 0 respect to candidates. The human resources had initially scheduled my interview on a public holiday, which I quickly pointed out . Maybe an honest mistake, but may also gives off some level of disorganisation of the institution.

Interview Questions
  • Why are keen you to work with us?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 523 Interviews