Manulife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manulife Interview Questions

Interviews at Manulife

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in November 2019.

Interview

I was offered interview after around one month of application. It was a Skype call as I was remote from job location. The interviewer was very friendly and open for questions. The interview started by asking about my best project, technologies I prefer, and many more. The interviewer covered technical and common behavioural questions. The interview lasted for around half an hour and received call for offer after around 2 and half hours on the same day!

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

first had a quick call with HR where he set the salary expectations and joining dates etc. 1 hr skype call after that and there were 2 attendees. they both were very responsive and it was a healthy discussion.

Interview Questions

• 1) worked on a project where Agile was not used?
      2) did you hit a dead end in the middle of the sprint? what did you do about it?   Answer Question

May 27, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review and congratulations on your accepted offer!

AVP Interview

Interview

Very straightforward discussion with Lam and matrix manager for global role and with acting VP no peer interview completed done in person and Bai skype did not have to present but had to provide references and degrees

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Feb 15, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer and thank you for sharing your feedback!

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in December 2018.

Interview

Very quick - took about 1 month from the time I submitted my resume. Contacted by HR person via telephone and set up two in person meetings the following week.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Aug 14, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer! Thank you for sharing your review.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Went well, easy and convenient. They asked basic questions. Went over business requirements. Company seems like a great company. This is also for a work form home positions which is part time

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Oct 1, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to hear your experience was positive.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

Met with my supervisor through a mutual contact. Very casual. Wanted to know my values and my personality. Obviously asked about experience but this was more of a test of character rather than X's and O's

Interview Questions

• What problems have you dealt with in the past amongst teammates?   Answer Question

Feb 6, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on your accepted offer and thank you for sharing your review!

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

Respectful and positive all around. They respected my experience and presented the position to me well. I accepted! This was probably the most straight forward interview process I have dealt with. I appreciated this tremendously.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to take on this role?   1 Answer

Aug 30, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, and congratulations on your accepted offer!

Business Process Manager Interview

Interview

THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WAS VERY PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL. Everything was on time, the interviewers knew what they are talking about and had no problems answering all my questions. I met with two people both are very knowledgable. I enjoyed the process, although I wasn't the successful candidate.

May 22, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear it was positive!

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife in April 2018.

Interview

The 1st interview was scheduled by HR via Email, giving a Skype number to dial in on a date and time using Skype. I needed to download the software or app myself in advance as part of the preparation of the interview. And I choosed to use the phone as my lapton doesn't enable a camera on chat. Then conduct Skype Interview with the Hiring Manager for 1 hour covering everything on the job description and my past experience.

Interview Questions

Manulife Response

Sep 11, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your review and congratulations on your accepted offer!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife.

Interview

Good, friendly interviewer, more of a conversation than an interrogation. We went fairly in-depth on digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing relating to the job. The interview was held at the main office in downtown Toronto.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have with Digital marketing and Marketo?   Answer Question

Dec 8, 2017 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to know you had a positive experience.