Mayo Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mayo Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2018

3.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed a couple weeks later. Interviewing was pretty standard. Job description didn't really reflect actual job in my opinion, but it was explained in interview. Everyone was nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle someone who is angry about a bill?   2 Answers

Patient Care Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

So far have only had a phone screening; am waiting to hear back to see if they want to do an in person interview. They did not give me a time frame.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where there was a conflict/miscommunication at work and how did you resolve it
      What strengths do you have that you believe make you the best fit for this position
      What are your short and long term career goals
      Why do you want to work in patient care
      Why do you want to work at Mayo
      Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for a client   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

applied online, got a call 2 weeks later. Interview 3rd week. called back a couple days after 3rd interview with job offer. didn't start job until January 2015. I had applied a few times, jobs are posted for 3 days and then taken down. if you see a job you are interested in, you need to jump on it right away.

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Eau Claire, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month from the time I submitted an application to when I was offered the position. It took probably two weeks for me to get an email from HR stating I was selected for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous work experience benefit a position at Mayo Clinic?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

The people I met with were very nice and polite. I left feeling good about it. It was about 1.5 hours and it was on a variety of topics. I applied online and received feedback in about a weeks time with an invitation for an interview.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly standard behavioral questions and hypothetical situations.   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was an hour long interview. I interviewed with the nurse manager along with another PCT and it was behavioral based questions that they ask. They have a sheet of questions that they pick from and will ask you. They probably asked me a minimum of 10 questions together. Please be on time. If not it’s a automatic decline.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced a conflict of your personal and professional interests. How did you get over it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone screen/interview 2 days later. I was contacted the same day to come in for an interview the following day. Interview went very well. Questions were behavior-based so be prepared to give specific examples and results from prior experiences. Be yourself. I was offered the position one week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to motivate your team to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Panel interview, five supervisors from different departments ..... basic interview questions ....... the interview process was fast, they ask all of the questions and keep everything short. May sure to ask questions and interested in the position

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic in April 2014.

Interview

Was contacted within one week of submitting an online application. I scheduled an interview, and was emailed good directions to locate the facility. I arrived at the clinic and was met by the regional therapy manager, and given a tour of the facility. Then I was introduced to some of the staff, and interviewed by a panel of rehab department staff.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

East telephone interview, I did not have a lengthy interview process for the position. Typically requires some sort of presentation, and a one day interview. I did not go through a lengthy interview process and therefore it is hard for me to say much about the process