Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.9

Loaner Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mira Loma, CA).

Interview

Met by two managers both asked very generic questions. Both stuck to the generic questions, did not deviate at any point. It was a stress free atmosphere, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had a disagreement with a manager?   Answer Question

Interview

2 phone interviews. One with HR and then the hiring manager. After the decision was made to bring me on site it was a whole day worth of interviews. Met with folks from several departments like Marketing, IT, HR, and R&D (of course!).

Interview Questions

• Describe the challenges you faced in launching a new product. What did you do to overcome them?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Interview

Phone interview, I go in for the in-person interview next week. I was discovered for the job through a contract agency, it is for a part time, 6 month position.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Multiple single interviews with different people from various positions. Interview took 8 hours including lunch. Seemed like amateur hour where people were not prepared, had not looked at my resume, or multi-tasked while interviewing me. Everyone asked the same questions but not technically relevant. Was very disappointing and I expected more professionalism.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

They asked me mostly abstract questions about why I wanted to be an engineer, and it was very non-technical. I had very little interest in medtronic, and this was apparent when I was interviewed, but I think if I had researched a little more I would have been fine. (It was the only interview I got from a job fair, and I was rather disappointed in that, so didn't do much research before the interview the day after the fair.

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with basic background questions. The interview lasted for half an hour. Since it was only a screening call, the person interviewing was particularly interested in my background. Overall it was a good experience.

Associate R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic in July 2017.

Interview

After applying for weeks, received a referral application from a friend. Was finally approached with an eScreen document from Medtronic and told to wait 2 weeks for a response. Sadly, did not receive a follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Please rate and describe your experience with medical devices.   Answer Question

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Met at a hotel and went through 3 1-hour interviews back to back. Covered my experience and the culture at Medtronic. They seemed very interested, but lost to an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you made an error in business and how did you correct it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. I submitted my resume online and then received a request to complete an e-screen document. This was submitted to the hiring manager. Four onsite interviews were scheduled for the same day. Within 10 days the candidate position was filled.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were situation based. Tell me how you develop a team   Answer Question
    • How have you improved a process   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you dealt with a difficult business client   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. The interviewers were very friendly and gave precise and accurate descriptions of my job duties and the hiring processes. After the interview the hiring process was very quick.