Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

The hiring process was straightforward and they wanted me on the team. I received an offer the day of and then they included relocation. The work was demanding but it allowed me to grow. A great culture with people to learn from.

PM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Couple of call, meeting with the team and future supervisor. Met team members one at the time, HR and supervisor. Nothing special, typical questions for project manager job. they don't negotiate salary. Quick follow up.

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

The whole interview process took me about 3 weeks, smooth process, good questions. Overall, positive experience. Good and intelligent questions were asked. HR process has some issues, probably because using screening with key words.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through their company page, a talent acquisition member emailed me to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager phone interview was 30 minutes filled with background check and alignment of skills to the role applied. Asked to walk him through some problem-solving approach. He said he would get back to me about an in-person interview next.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mounds View, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mounds View, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I came in and spoke with the Manager on a direct one on one interview. He was nice and friendly the interview went well and we parted contently. The admin called me ahead of time to confirm that Inwould be available and we negotiated a good time to meet

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job originally in May. About a month or so later i got an email stating that the job was cancelled and a new requisition was posted. So I applied and got a call in August. The beginning of the process went pretty smooth. The recruiter sent me a email for a interview with the hiring manager. Then a week later they called to make travel arrangements to fly me into the site. I gave the scheduler my availability and then he emailed me with something completely different but anywho. Flight was paid for. But you had to pay for the hotel and rental car. Then submit a expense report to get reimbursed.

I met with 4-5 people. Each lasted about 30 -45 minutes. All where pretty nice. A few situational questions but mainly just going over my resume. I did find it odd that the hiring manager never wrote down any of my responses so I figured they already knew who they where going to hire. The rest of the interviewers wrote down my answers. She was just like, "No, I will remember the answers later"... Very awkward. But okay. The work did seem as if it was more entry level and repetitive then what I initially thought.

So a few days after my interview, i emailed the recruiter, unrelated to the interview process, and she never wrote me back. 2 weeks later, she sent a scripted rejection email. But never responded to my voicemail or emails prior to that which was very unprofessional.

Aside from the rocky part at the end, the company seemed to be growing and had a lot of stability. To me it may have been a pretty decent place to work. That location was fairly small though.

On the flip side, I had another company reach to me in the 2 weeks of not getting a response from the recruiter. Hopefully this will be a much better fit. Hope this helps!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to send an effective email?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Completed in one session, I had to wait a little less than a month to hear back from them, it consisted of standard question, competency to follow a flow chart was measured, mostly a basic interview for a customer service position.

Loaner Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mira Loma, CA).

Interview

Met by two managers both asked very generic questions. Both stuck to the generic questions, did not deviate at any point. It was a stress free atmosphere, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had a disagreement with a manager?   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Very to the point and painless. They were very friendly and very informative. You definitely know exactly what to expect and what they expect of you as a future employee.

Diabetes Processing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was your typical standard. Basic questions about yourself and skills, then onto questions that pertained to experience regarding customer service roles and how I went "above and beyond" in my job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond during a time at work?   Answer Question