Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.9

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Met at a hotel and went through 3 1-hour interviews back to back. Covered my experience and the culture at Medtronic. They seemed very interested, but lost to an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you made an error in business and how did you correct it.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. The interviewers were very friendly and gave precise and accurate descriptions of my job duties and the hiring processes. After the interview the hiring process was very quick.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and an in-person interview. After I interviewed with the company, I was hired through a temporary agency, and brought on full-time after one year.

Interview Questions

• How to you feel about talking to people about their medical conditions?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Multiple interviews with members of leadership and local team. all standard questions with focus on working as a team, communication, ability and desire to handle call. Process took awhile. Went through multiple phases with multiple interviews with Regional Manager, then multiple members of team, and finally senior leadership at VP level. Overall it was a standard process where they see if you can be an integral part of a team, find out what kind of relationships you have and then they access your technical experience and sales acumen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate some pay, signing bonus

Rotational Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I applied for the internship through my school. They took 13 or 14 interviews for 2 open positions. They placed each of us in a separate room and rotated interviewers. Each interview lasted 30 minutes. Four out of Five interviewers were great, high-energy people which made the interviews extremely relaxed. I was not nearly as qualified as some other applicants.

Interview Questions

• They asked specifically about my CAD experience and about any group projects in which I had been involved.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Meet and greet, brief. Entry level, qualifications didn't matter. There were quotas to fill, production numbers to meet, understaffed. Needed warm bodies, lots of foreign workers. Dinner even interview me or anyone else, in a hurry to hire anyone due to staffing shortages

Interview Questions

• Walked around, chatted, very brief. Informal, just in a hurry to fill the ranks. Hired as entry level work everyone else. Forced overtime with lots of micromanaging. In a hurry to hire anyone due to staffing issues   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had 2 round interviews. The first round was about my background and some details, as well as information on my resume. The second round was with the team, which were totally around 5 people.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had two phone calls. The first was for an analyst position with the manager and a few people from the department. They mainly wanted to get to know me and asked about the work I had on my resume and asked what I knew about the programs they worked with. I got a call a few days later asking if I would be interested in another position and we talked about similar things. No technical questions.

Clinical Specialist CRHF Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online, received an email for an in person interview at a Panera Bread nearby (seems to be pretty common). The guy was rather informal, friendly, and straight to the point. Typical interview questions, he explained the job and company thoroughly before asking me questions. The interview seemed more like an informational session about the job than an actual in-depth interview about my qualifications.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Received an email requesting a time to speak. I was able to speak with the manager the next day. After speaking about the role, I was invited to an in person interview the next day. I dropped everything that I was doing, came back early from a trip and took time off work. When I sat down for the interview I was heavily questioned about my experience. There were STAR questions which I wasnt expecting for an entry level role. I was told at the end of the interview that they had many strong internal candidates that they had many an obligation to go with . The past two interviews I have done with Medtronic there has been an internal candidate the entire time. They recently contacted me about an additional role , but declined, because I dont want to continue to waste my time.