Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2018

2.9

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in August 2015.

Interview

A few hours for the interview, never been in something so extensive especially for an interview. The interview consist of multiple interviewers interviewing and seems to be the same generic questions. Still waiting for a call from HR

Computer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic in January 2017.

Interview

I applied at my school's career fair and was asked to interview at the career center the next week. Two engineers grilled me on the experience listed on my resume and asked me how I overcame challenges in the past, and about leadership positions. They also asked what kind of work I am interested in and why. A few weeks later I got a friendly call from an engineer that told me about his internship project idea and asked if that was something I was interested in doing. I said yes, and got the internship offer the next week.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

The second interview for a second position: I interviewed for the same position I had already very successfully done but in another department. Those I had worked for previously gave me rave recommendations. (I wish THAT department would rehire me!). I was told by the agent they wanted someone "yesterday" and would hire immediately. In all fairness, it seems that the opening I interviewed for just disappeared or never was. No other agent I work with ever saw it in the vendor WO portal. A very professional 20 or 30 something very cordially interviewed me watching the clock to keep me there the full hour; other than that, I thought the interview went well. Did not get the job, either because there was no job, or because I made a negative comment about a work tool, or because I am very obviously middle aged.

I had 2 interviews for temp positions both within six months of their not honoring a (at-will) "contract".
    The first one was a telephone interview, that I thought went well, but no offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about how (an internal) organizational tool works?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic in May 2016.

Interview

Two meetings - (1) with panel of four paralegals and (2) with four attorneys each for one hour interview. Discussion included contract drafting process and my experience. Offer and acceptance of temporary paralegal position followed same day.

Planning Analyst Interview

Interview

There are two interviews in recruiting process. Hiring Manager will talk to you directly and gave an on-site interview. Basically, the manager will give many question about related professions and why you want the job. The manager will also give an site tour. Then, HR Manager will discuss other package issues and check out personal information. If nothing wrong, people can work immediately.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

A majority of behavioral questions and then additional questions about my prior sales experience. Nothing crazy, all what you would expect.

Interview Questions

• Who was your most difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Can't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple quick phone interview, followed by an in person interview with manager, one over manager, peers (45 mins with each). Half-day of meetings and I was contrasted with a pool of 3 other candidates. Offer was made the following day. No negotiation on pay was allowed.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions about skills, capability, familiarity with business.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I was recruited through on-campus recruiting. Medtronic came to campus once during the week, and we had a second interview on-site at Medtronic. Great process and people to work with.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

Interview

1. Phone Interview w/ Regional Business Director
    2. In-Person Interview w/ Regional Business Director
    3. Field Ride
    4. Gallup Phone Survey

Interview Questions

• What was the most recent leadership book you have read?   1 Answer

Associate Chemist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

They were very nice and kind to me as a human being. Expect to know a lot about who you are and who you live with. Be passionate and bring a textbook.

Interview Questions

I want a company that is nice but not that nice.