Micron Technology Process Integration Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Process Integration Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

There is a phone screen where no technical questions were asked. It involved mostly describing your PhD work and work at previous employment. Actual Interview was a typical onsite interview that lasts from morning around 10 am to evening around 5pm. It involved technical questions from variety of topics depending on the interviewer ranging from device physics to characterization

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from the topics - Device physics particularly MOSFETs, CMOS Process Flow, PhD thesis work. Some eg questions were what is GIDL, Explain DRAM operation, Various leakage modes in Finfet, etc.   Answer Question

Had a different offer which I accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Micron Technology

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Applied at campus career fair. Was called-in for an on campus interview in 2 days. Comprised mostly of behavioral questions and questions to understand my background. After about 3 weeks, had phone interviews with multiple teams. All of them were very detailed technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions about fabrication processes for semiconductor devices especially transistors.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID).

Interview

Be as prepared as possible.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to be at the dry erase board drawing graphs, explaining theory, or problem solving.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have much of a leg to negotiate on, but I did definitely hear of people getting more vacation time, better bonuses structures, and higher wages. It all depends on the amount of experience that you bring to the table.

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interviews is friendly and asked questions in a very detail kind of way. What do you know about Micron? Can you tell me about what is the responsibility of a process integration engineer? What skills do you think a process integration engineer should have? Do you have a career path?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewees are very nice. My interview process is done within one day and get the offer on the spot. The environment is pretty okay, and there's a water fountain at the main lobby of the office. The HR is nice and friendly. Besides that, the logical test is really cracking my head. But remember, quality is the best part of everything.

Interview Questions

• Technical problem solving skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

the first round was logical test. Then followed by manager interview and director interview. It was a mass interview. You have to stay there for 5 hrs. Anyway, different people have different process. Mostly 2-3 face to face interview. By the way, they provide lunch.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interview within one day, first a simple logic written test, then will be asked to have 3 face to face interviews with senior PI engineer, manager, and director. Around 200 candidates wait in the canteen of Micron, and we are called in accordingly. The process is quite efficient, we get to know the result on that day itself.

Interview Questions

• Do you know other semiconductor companies? If they also give you the offer, which one will you choose?   1 Answer

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

Interview

take a test before interview and then wait for a long time to take a very short interview. The interviewee asks me some comfusing questions. After answer the questions, the interview is ended and he let me go home to waif for information. As I know, there are few persons get the offer at that day.

Interview Questions

• some IQ problems, device logic gates and c programming   Answer Question

Application

Interview

There are two rounds of interview, one with a team lead and another one with the department head. The first interview is around 1 hour, all are detailed questions relating to your resume or behavior questions. The second round is about 20 mins, and once you get through the first round, the chances of getting hired is really high.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenges you faced in past several years?   Answer Question

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kampong Mak Baok (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Kampong Mak Baok (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

overall good experience, 2 rounds conducted by section manager and manager, very friendly and will help you during the interview. focus on the passion and your interest. Have logical test