Micron Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,432 of over 1,432.0 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

colloquio orale su competenze in ambito software e hardware, con enfasi sui processi a basso livello del processore, su memoria e swap. spiegato le mie hard e soft skill atr atf hsy

Interview Questions
  • processore, memorie e swap, skill
    Answer Question

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

I thought it was meh since the interviewer admitted the position being an urgent hire one and rejected me instantly and low key helped with what I need to know

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Micron Technology

Join the conversation on

Tech

208.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Micron Technology~1648
Join the conversation on

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

I have joined four interviews in Micron. The interviews are all different styles. It really depends on the manager's and their team's style. My trick is calm and confidence, and having a communication in both ways.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Python skill test on dictionary, object . Behaviour questions such as tell us about your self, how do you want to be hired, where are the plans for next five years, what is the reason to leave the current position etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Received email for interview, but interviewer did not show up at all. Spent more than 30 mins waiting in Zoom. Don't be too optimistic if you received an email calling you up for interview from them, must always check if they sent you an email confirmation regarding the interview.

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

It was like any other tech company. A little less exhaustive since had 4-5 virtual interview rounds in a span of 2-3 weeks rather than all been held in a single day.

Interview Questions
  • The interview had standard questions that are asked for a Digital Design Engineer position like STA, logic design, Verilog Coding, Verification using Verilog/System Verilog.

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

intermediate level of spark, hive , scala and medium difficult level of sql. but finally told that they are looking for python.intermediate level of spark, hive , scala and medium difficult level of sql. but finally told that they are looking for python.

Interview Questions
  • intermediate level of spark, hive , scala and medium difficult level of sql. but finally told that they are looking for python.

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Recruiter contacted me directly. First phone call they talked all about how they needed someone like me and the roles. I agreed to an HR screen. HR screen was horrible the person just chastised me over and over for not knowing about Micron and I needed x or y etc. Later they asked me to meet with multiple members of the team for 5 total hours. I declined. With 15+ years of experience you don't need 5 hours. I've gotten offers from 30 minute phone calls

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Micron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Taipei) in May 2022

Interview

Got to know about vacancy on LinkedIn. I applied for the job via Micron's job portal. Later got call from HR where she explained the job description. It took 1 week to schedule interview after call and 2 weeks to give result.

Interview Questions
  • Q1: Why do you want to leave your current company? Q2: What is your current responsibilities? Q3: Is it ok for you to work in shifts?

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology in May 2022

Interview

Can you elaborate on what experience you have within our industry/field of work so far? What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness? Can you give me an example of when you handled a large project? Have you worked in an agile company before? What did you like or dislike about this way of working?

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural questions ask candidates to recall an experience, explain how they handled it, and describe the outcome
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,432 Interviews

Micron Technology Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Micron Technology as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Engineer and Process Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Micron Technology takes an average of 20 days when considering 1,260 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Manufacturing Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Micron Technology according to 1,260 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.50%