Micron Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,145 of over 1.1K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Jul 2020

Interview

Interviewed with one manager. Interviewer was friendly. Last around 30 minutes. Introduce yourself but avoid saying something already mentioned in your resume. Mostly ask about the challenges you faced and how you deal with it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, dont said something already wrote in your resume. Describe youself in three words. Give you seven criteria ask you to arrange it and why. What challenge you faced and how you deal with it
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore)

Interview

There were two-three rounds of interview, depending on a case by case basis. First round consisted of questions to get to know you better as a person. (E.g. your personality & your thought process, whether you engage in analytical and logical thinking) Second round of interview consisted of more technical questions, asking about your knowledge regarding semiconductors.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you have demonstrated logical and analytical thinking? How high is your stress tolerance?

Micron Technology

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Good interview process. Need more knowledge on ds to crack the interview. Prepare more about programming language. Deriving logical concepts. It’s good to have manual testing exposure too. Appium knowledge also would be fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

The interview is very sudden, not sure whether it is because of the covid, it was done through phone call. I only talk to the direct manager and he asked me about my expected salary, which I thought should be HR's job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Asked very basic interview questions. The interview did not leave a very good impression of the company working conditions. The interviewers mentioned being trained to conduct interviews but there wasn't really anything special about their process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Everything is smooth, just HR question only. No technical question. The interviewer is kind. But didnt get any offer. The position that i hve not apply at their website.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore)

Interview

Interview was relatively easy. Most of the questions were related to semiconductor knowledge. However, it is quite unfortunate that a big company like Micron with an extensive HR network still fails to keep up with common courtesy in regards to responding to candidates regarding the results of their interviews. Repeated ghosting after final rounds only to send a rejection four months later is not okay.

Interview Questions
  • 1. FYP/internship experience. 2. Semiconductor manufacturing process. 3. Projects on my resume.
1 person found this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

try to relax and answer them be prepare before interview, go in earlier. normal interview process nothing to be scare of. yeah that's all not much to take note just be yourself

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Was randomly called with no warning or scheduled appointment. Was then asked about low level operating system questions as well and then asked trick questions about how languages like python and C++ are compiled. Though this was a "Software engineering position" the description was data science/ Machine Learning. The phone screener essentially asked me irrelevant questions to the position ( or what seemed irrelevant) and then said he was taken back that my background in ML and AI didn't translate to his knowledge of low level CS.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe to me the steps that C++ code takes to get to machine code.

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

There were totally three rounds, the first round was by the area lead, then the second one by area manager and final around by department manager. The questions were non technical but scenario based.

Interview Questions
  • Basic introductory questions and some aptitude questions.

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Receive 2 phone calls and after that and interview after I sent the resume within 5 days Have my first interview through zoom, interviewer is a PE, asking about intern(role),fyp(title,challenge, how you solve), about micron,etc. It takes 20min.I think I screwed out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,145 Interviews