Micron Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Micron Technology Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2018

2.9

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

I was asked a day before the interview to prepare a thesis defense presentation showcasing my relevant experience. I used a senior project that I did for my undergrad, but it required a significant amount of refresher until I remembered most of the info. Following the 15 minute presentation, there was a 5-10 minute Q&A, followed by a standard 30 minute behavioral interview and some casual discussion at the end.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses? Why you would be a good fit for Micron? Etc.   Answer Question

SSD Firmware Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology in February 2018.

Interview

only gave initial phone screen interview. questions are nothin related to firmware or storage devices. i had an offer which i got the same morning so i declined for on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• how to copy file from windows to linux? what is void* mean? python list vs tuples vs dictionary ? python access last element( ans:-1)?   Answer Question

Verification Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Milpitas, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

First a HR phone interview followed by a hiring manager phone interview, then onsite interview at Micron Milpitas with 4 team members and lunch with the hiring manager

Thin Film Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in February 2018.

Interview

Got acquainted with the HR through a career fair in an academic conference. Initial telephone interview was conducted 1 month later by the hiring manager. The interview is mostly about very technical questions in the thermodynamics, kinetics of thin film growth. Characterization of thin film (XRD, TEM, elemental analysis). Behavior questions were also asked. Onsite interview has the same amount of technical questions from different people. The interview was long but the questions were very well asked and the people at Micron are very nice and helpful.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

the first round interview is on campus interview. I submitted my resume in career fair and I was selected to have first round on campus interview. However, I don't get the opportunity to the second round.

Interview Questions

• draw MOSFET fabrication figure and calculate the drain current   Answer Question

MDE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Had a brief interview the morning after the job fair. Mostly behavioral. They want to see how you think on your feet, and what interests you. The interview was only about 30 minutes long. Try to spark an intelligent discussion about what they do and tie into what you know.

Interview Questions

• Draw a normal distribution. Write a silicon oxidation reaction.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology in January 2018.

Interview

On-campus technical interview for 30 mins. It focused more on digital circuit design. But there were still a few analog questions. Interviewer was extremely nice and helper. This interview was a pleasant experience for me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was very smooth and interactive. Initially there was a phone screen for one hour and then an on-site interview for two hours with a group of technical managers.

Interview Questions

• Expect more questions from your Resume and previous experience. You should be confident with great communication skills.   Answer Question

Module Assembly Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID).

Interview

Phone interview followed by on-site interview. Lot of people interview you on-site. Be prepared to answer questions for 6-7 hours. You'll also have a lunch with the team. The interview is highly focused towards your capability to do the job.

Lab Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online. The interviewer, a lab manager, contacted me by email to set up a phone interview. The interview was a mix of basic technical concepts of the position and company, as well as general questions (Tell me about..., What challenges were there..., What did you do in...) about my resume.

Interview Questions

• What are NAND and NOR gates?   1 Answer
    • What is Design of Experiments?   1 Answer