Micron Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Central Planning Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Las Cruces, NM) in February 2019.

Interview

Was contacted via email by a recruiter, and had a one-hour phone screen less than a week later. A week following that, I conducted a one-hour interview with the management team I would be working with where they asked about previous projects, elements of my resume, and how I might handle certain situations or projects. An important aspect was data visualization, presentation, and conveying the "story" of your data.

Interview Questions

• Discuss how you would approach a brand new problem that you haven't handled in the past from the start?   4 Answers

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

smooth and relaxing. HR was very helpful and easy to work with, setting up interview time, answering any concerns. Hiring managers were kind and professional. Overall very good interview experience compared with other companies.

Interview Questions

• what do you do when you face difficulties in project?   2 Answers

Facilities Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview with basic questions. Was rushed into doing interview, but didn't hear back for a while until I emailed. Got an email the next day saying they went another direction.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Just a brief skills test the day after talking to a recruiter at a career fair. It consisted of 3 coding problems to solve in 30 minutes. It was hard to focus and feel confident with the interviewer peering over shoulder the entire time. Was given the option to solve the problem in a language other than their default (Java)

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

The interview process took 3 weeks. It was straight forward with mix of technical questions. Overall positive experience. Applied online after which a 30 min phone interview was conducted.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I applied and submitted my resume and talk with hiring manager through school career fair. Interviewer is nice. But since they are hiring hardware guys, so it seems like I am not so suitable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

It was On-site interview, two panels and 9 people. The interview went pretty well, mostly the questions about my past experiences and few questions about micron. Just be prepared for scenario question as they can go in-depth and check your thought process on-spot.

Interview Questions

• No right or wrong kind of question - If you have 10projects and in the given time, you can do either 100% of 8 or X%(X<100) of all 10. Which one would you opt for and why?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at my school career fair and a few weeks later I got an email for a phone interview.

Had the call, he asked a few technical and behavioral questions. Very kind interviewer and I was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How to create NAND, NOR, NOT gates with cmos transistors   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in February 2020.

Interview

Submitted application online for engineering internship in Boise, ID. Had a phone interview a month later. Most questions were technical about experiences on resume. Was told a decision would be made in 1-2 weeks. It is past 2 weeks now so I'm presuming I wasn't selected.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology in January 2020.

Interview

I talked to them at my college's career fair. Got an interview the next day on campus. The interview consisted of a small test. About a week or two later I got a call asking for an onsite interview in Boise.

Design Interview

Interview

they were very nice interviewers, gave lots of information about the position and asked questions mainly regarding my resume and experience, took a while to hear back after the interview