Micron Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in March 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews. First with Recruiter checking details of the application and fitness for type of paralegal. Second with I guess the hiring attorney. Then an onsite interview. Onsite interview was was intense. Maybe 10 people from 6 departments in a conference room, all to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• The people from various departments asked specifics about how I manage legal work related to their fields. Some of these questions were quirky which I related maybe to uniqueness at Micron. Most were good questions. Some were just so specific as to defy a possibility of giving "the right" answer.   1 Answer
    • This is not really a question, but I declined the offer due to the final interview.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview about one hour and one day onsite interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in October 2012.

Interview

I met them at a campus career fair previous semester. The guy recognized me as I was their career-host. He asked me if I was free for an interview. The first interview was at our campus. There were two guys. Started with personal question, 'tell me about yourself'. Then he went on to C programming. He asked me about bound checking in arrays. If you have a nxn character array and if you have to access a random element in the given random array, how do you do it. I said for eg a 3rd character in a 4th array is a[4][3]. Then he asked me to give a different method. I couldn't. The other method is if you know the address of the first element you can calculate the others since arrays are stored in contiguous locations. He asked me about my technical projects. He asked me about experience with linux. I had none. I think this was the main issue. They looked disappointed when I said no. Apart from that, the other questions were not too hard. He also asked how recursive functions stored their data. I said stacks. that was correct.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was when he asked about the character array as described above.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the Hiring Manager and lead Developer. The next step was a 4 on site interviews with the manager, director and lead developer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 1 on 1 phone interview with the recruiter. The next step was a 4 on 1 interview with the manager and developers on the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in March 2016.

Interview

Three Panel Interviews, one was corporate fit, another was technical, and another with management. it was three hours and is designed to end with an offer at the end of the day. A very well organized hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Manassas, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was very smooth and interactive. Initially there was a phone screen for one hour and then an on-site interview for two hours with a group of technical managers.

Interview Questions

• Expect more questions from your Resume and previous experience. You should be confident with great communication skills.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology in September 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was on campus. They followed up with an email consisting of a few basic behavioral questions. The last step was an hour-long phone interview with two members from the team to which I applied.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make for a strong fit at this company/team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Boise, ID) in September 2013.

Interview

Eight hours of living hell, bring lunch and expect to be treated like you are worthless. I took the job and now I feel like a slave. Boise is great, Micron is not. I have to stay at this joke for a workplace for a year so I do not have to payback the moving expenses. If you decide to take a job and they pay for moving you are hosed. I have several other offers just waiting for the one year to expire and I am gone afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What is your religion?
      Have you worked for the military and if not why?
      Are you married?
      What can you do for me if I hire you?   1 Answer

Lab Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Micron Technology in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online. The interviewer, a lab manager, contacted me by email to set up a phone interview. The interview was a mix of basic technical concepts of the position and company, as well as general questions (Tell me about..., What challenges were there..., What did you do in...) about my resume.

Interview Questions

• What are NAND and NOR gates?   1 Answer
    • What is Design of Experiments?   1 Answer