Monster Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monster Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2018

2.8

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

it was a phone interview, firstly, the HR call me to arrange the interview. then the interviewer called , asked question about my resume, there are no programming question, he asked something about bootstrap

Senior Technical Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

I was reached out to through Linkedin by a recruiter. I was then in contact the next day by a different recruiter via a phone interview. She seemed very rushed and did not seem interested/put off. She told me should would reach out with her contact information and if she had any questions. I did not receive anything for some time, so I assumed she decided not to go with me since she did not seem interested during the interview - as I was a waste of time. She called me and did not leave a message. I then called her twice and left a voicemail not more than 30 mins after. She told me if I did not hear anything by the end of the week to contact her. Which I did first thing Friday morning. She replied saying they moved on since she had not heard from me and assumed I did not want the job.

Recruiters do not seem to be interested in qualified candidates. This was a waste of my time as I was reached out to first via messaging through Linkedin.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

Quick and casual! They did a great job of explaining the role to me, and what their expectations were. The team was very transparent and honest throughout the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• What types of recruiting metrics have you been held against in the past?   Answer Question

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA).

Interview

DO NOT WORK AT MONSTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL REGRET IT! They lied on all interview questions that pertained to money/attainment; these are the most important ones! They asked basic sales questions but seriously, don't work here, it's not worth it. When it's your turn to ask questions you're fed lies to accept the job and they hope you will last a year which is longer than most.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide in December 2017.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. Got the call within 03 days after the referral from the recruiter, to schedule a phone interview with the Recruiting Manager. Went well but did not hear from them yet.

Interview Questions

• Started with basic behavioral questions and later shifted to completely IT Product Development.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Denver, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

Best ever! Fast, professional, good communication throughout and the assessment test in screening was highly effective. After being hired I quickly discovered all the new hires were smart, strong sellers, highly collaborative, friendly and optimistic!

Interview Questions

• What was the best competitive experience you have ever had?   1 Answer

Internet Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It was a phone interview with a recruiter at firsst, not really an interview just a run down of the job and the pay. then I did in person interview with 3 managers in one meeting, and then I was offered a job after references were checked and work history was confirmed. It was nothing wonderful, Pretty typical interview process

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Tempe, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Received phone call, did initial phone interview then a face to face interview with 2 Managers as a group panel for an hour and the Director for an hour.

Interview Questions

• About my sales approach and consistent customer management   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. Phone screen with the recruiter focused on my background and how it related to the job opening. Oddly, I had no opportunity to ask any questions.

A phone screen with the hiring manager was then set up for a few days later. This interview was more like a conversation - the manager went over the company and the role and asked a few questions, and I was able to ask some questions as well.

I thought the interview went well, but apparently I was wrong since I didn't move forward in the process. I had to contact the recruiter a few weeks after the interview with the hiring manager to learn that I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Primarily questions around your background and how it's relevant to the position/product management. No case studies, hypotheticals, or questions of that nature.   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Came in and met with 4 people. Pretty straight forward, except they did not tell me all the negatives I would be up against. Also, did not explain that the bonus of ~30% would not be paid out in 2017. In fact, it had not been paid out in years.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked with revenue in the past   1 Answer