Monster Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Monster Worldwide

2.7

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Boston, MA) in June 2019.

Interview

HR call me by skype and ask me do a self introduction, then ask me what skill I have, and also ake me about my last job, al last ask me what language I know

Interview Questions

• Do you have some experience in SpringBoot?   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Interview

It was a semi long interview process. Talked to a jr person at HR first, then to the hiring manager, then to his boss, and finally to a senior HR person with whom the salary negotiation took place.

Interview Questions

• What would be the initial steps you would take to achieve great results in the first 100 days   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide in January 2019.

Interview

Horrible experience. Took nearly four months for an answer. The day of the interview no one knew I was coming for the interview nor who was I going to meet with. They didn’t know what to ask me for the interview and simply kept pushing me to other people during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What about monster do you like?   1 Answer

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

I received an unsolicited message through LinkedIn about a search at Monster for a head of Talent Acquisition. I went through about 4 rounds of phone interviews and then never heard anything again.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.....they were all pretty basic questions. They explained a lot about all of the changes with the leadership team at Monster (post Ranstad acquisition). Last phone call was told that they would be in touch to set up onsite interviews. But never heard from anyone again.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

it was a phone interview, firstly, the HR call me to arrange the interview. then the interviewer called , asked question about my resume, there are no programming question, he asked something about bootstrap

Senior Technical Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

I was reached out to through Linkedin by a recruiter. I was then in contact the next day by a different recruiter via a phone interview. She seemed very rushed and did not seem interested/put off. She told me should would reach out with her contact information and if she had any questions. I did not receive anything for some time, so I assumed she decided not to go with me since she did not seem interested during the interview - as I was a waste of time. She called me and did not leave a message. I then called her twice and left a voicemail not more than 30 mins after. She told me if I did not hear anything by the end of the week to contact her. Which I did first thing Friday morning. She replied saying they moved on since she had not heard from me and assumed I did not want the job.

Recruiters do not seem to be interested in qualified candidates. This was a waste of my time as I was reached out to first via messaging through Linkedin.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was 2 phone interviews and then an in-person interview. Some very basic technical questions were asked. Since this was a first-year internship, the technical questions were very basic and I did not have to complete any coding exercises. The majority of the interview was personality-based and I was asked what projects I would be interested in.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

Quick and casual! They did a great job of explaining the role to me, and what their expectations were. The team was very transparent and honest throughout the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• What types of recruiting metrics have you been held against in the past?   Answer Question

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA).

Interview

DO NOT WORK AT MONSTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL REGRET IT! They lied on all interview questions that pertained to money/attainment; these are the most important ones! They asked basic sales questions but seriously, don't work here, it's not worth it. When it's your turn to ask questions you're fed lies to accept the job and they hope you will last a year which is longer than most.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide in December 2017.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. Got the call within 03 days after the referral from the recruiter, to schedule a phone interview with the Recruiting Manager. Went well but did not hear from them yet.

Interview Questions

• Started with basic behavioral questions and later shifted to completely IT Product Development.   Answer Question