Monster Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2018

2.8

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA).

Interview

DO NOT WORK AT MONSTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL REGRET IT! They lied on all interview questions that pertained to money/attainment; these are the most important ones! They asked basic sales questions but seriously, don't work here, it's not worth it. When it's your turn to ask questions you're fed lies to accept the job and they hope you will last a year which is longer than most.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide in December 2017.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. Got the call within 03 days after the referral from the recruiter, to schedule a phone interview with the Recruiting Manager. Went well but did not hear from them yet.

Interview Questions

• Started with basic behavioral questions and later shifted to completely IT Product Development.   Answer Question

Internet Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It was a phone interview with a recruiter at firsst, not really an interview just a run down of the job and the pay. then I did in person interview with 3 managers in one meeting, and then I was offered a job after references were checked and work history was confirmed. It was nothing wonderful, Pretty typical interview process

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. Phone screen with the recruiter focused on my background and how it related to the job opening. Oddly, I had no opportunity to ask any questions.

A phone screen with the hiring manager was then set up for a few days later. This interview was more like a conversation - the manager went over the company and the role and asked a few questions, and I was able to ask some questions as well.

I thought the interview went well, but apparently I was wrong since I didn't move forward in the process. I had to contact the recruiter a few weeks after the interview with the hiring manager to learn that I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Primarily questions around your background and how it's relevant to the position/product management. No case studies, hypotheticals, or questions of that nature.   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Came in and met with 4 people. Pretty straight forward, except they did not tell me all the negatives I would be up against. Also, did not explain that the bonus of ~30% would not be paid out in 2017. In fact, it had not been paid out in years.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked with revenue in the past   1 Answer

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

There was 2 phone interviews initially. After that I was called for an onsite interview. The interview went well. The next day, HR called me and said that I was selected for that position. As an graduating student, I was very excited that I got an offer in one of the best companies. My background verification also was in process. But later, after a week when I asked them to send me the offer letter, the HR called me said in plain voice that they can not offer me this position as they did not have the budget. I was initially shocked for a moment to hear this as there was no reason I could be rejected after HR called me and told that I was selected. I only wanted to let them know that if they did not have the budget, they should have decided that earlier before opening that position or at least before informing me that I was selected. After all the happiness that was there for a week, they just took it away in 1 minute. I also rejected an offer which I had since they clearly told me that I was selected and they will send me an offer letter. But finally I was emotionally hurt and that left me dejected. I know it happens sometimes but not never seen a company of such stature to decline an offer after informing me that I was selected and when my background verification was in progress.

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

Had a call with a Talent Acquisition Specialist, it went well. Was asked my availability for the next week to come in. Came in and had an in person interview with the person I would be working under. Learned about the role, and was asked questions about my past in projects.

The real test of the interview was to see where I took the interview, and the quality of the questions I asked. Those questions were what ended up being most helpful.

After the interview, I asked to speak with the Talent Acquisition specialist from before. When the hiring manager went to find her, the HM told the TA to offer me the position.

On Thursday I did the phone interview, and by the next Wednesday, I got the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, interview lasted for about 2 months; phone interview with recruiter; then phone interview with hiring manager; in person interview with hiring manager, then in person with VP

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide (Weston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter for basic questions, like available start time and commute issue. Then scheduled a time for on-site interview. The questions were related to information security, and talked about my related work and education experience.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview

The hiring process was long and drawn out. I had 3 two hour interviews. But everyone was very nice and very welcoming. It was what really sold me on finding a home at Monster