NCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

short and efficiently interviewed by HR Head
    at least 2 round interview before get notified
    talks a lot about previous work and job duties.
    allowed to ask question about benefits and something about general issue.

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

There wasn't much asked except work experience and few technology questions. Only one round of interview. It was through consultancy payroll. And it was with project manger. And it was for financial domain project.

Interview

No writing test which was very surprising. 3 rounds of interview - HR, department manager and head.

Negotiation

The offer will always be much lower than what you asked for. Play tough and get them to raise it. If not, look elsewhere.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCS (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Quite standard. Dont think it is anything abnormal. The interviewers are very experienced. Good at their work. Hiring managers are very experienced and methodical with the interview process. Displayed high level of professionalism but in a friendly manner.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NCS (Indore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

walk-in ,i got a mail invite from hr dept. for the interview process.It was a direct walk-in interview in which they took interviews of 3 people at once and then call the selected one next day for another interview then a final interview with ceo.

Interview Questions

• questions were somehow not much related to the core java concepts,and our interviews were taken in a group of three ,i mean come on who does that.If you just want to pass your time than please don't play with feelings of students   1 Answer

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCS (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

My interview comprised an informal discussion covering my skills, work history, areas of interest, how I would cope with being away from home, my family structure and induction process that would include an employment agreement and work visa organised by Human Resources Manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

Multiple choice questions for technical knowledge about Java and SQL. The questions are very similar to those from SCJP exam. After written interview, have to wait for a few days to attend face-to-face interview with hiring manager

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I was referred by my reporting officer. Did not undergo the normal interview process since I was working in the same team (outsource). I just met the hr for formality.

Interview Questions

• Was referred so no interview question at all   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied this position online. It takes about 3 days to process the application. After that, the staff in HR department give me a call to arrange for an interview.

There will be two parts for the interview. The first part is an one-hour test while the second part is the face-to-face interview. You will need to prepare your own laptop to demonstrate some projects you had done before. For me, two parts of interview are in the same day. The first hour is the test follow by the face-to-face interview.

Test Questions are 60 MCQ questions which are 20 Java questions, 20 SQL questions, 20 IQ + Math question. There are different versions of question papers. I has been asked to do the third version.

Questions for Java and SQL part seem not very hard. They are just asking some simple syntax and functions but you must very clear about the features of them so that you won't make careless mistakes. The questions in the third part is the hardest part for the version of test paper I got. Some complex math questions has been asked so it needs some time to do the calculation.

The face-to-face interview session is quite relax. There will be two interviewers. Just have a chitchat and share your project with them then the interview will come to an end.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Seems like a pretty chill interview, basically, it's more of a chit-chat session. Just let the interviewer know more about yourself. There are 2 interviewer, not much difficult questions, very few technical questions.