NCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

short and efficiently interviewed by HR Head
    at least 2 round interview before get notified
    talks a lot about previous work and job duties.
    allowed to ask question about benefits and something about general issue.

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

There wasn't much asked except work experience and few technology questions. Only one round of interview. It was through consultancy payroll. And it was with project manger. And it was for financial domain project.

Interview

No writing test which was very surprising. 3 rounds of interview - HR, department manager and head.

Negotiation

The offer will always be much lower than what you asked for. Play tough and get them to raise it. If not, look elsewhere.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NCS (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Quite standard. Dont think it is anything abnormal. The interviewers are very experienced. Good at their work. Hiring managers are very experienced and methodical with the interview process. Displayed high level of professionalism but in a friendly manner.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon submission of your resume, it takes roughly about 1 week before a HR Representative gets back to you.

It follows by a phone interview where you will have to do a quick introduction of yourself followed by a detailed description of your experience and capabilities. Overall the phone interview was pleasant.

If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to their office at Ang Mo Kio for a face to face interview.
    you will also be asked to provide a demonstration of a project that you have done previously.

Interview Questions

• Describe your software engineering approach that you used in your project and describe how you handled each phase.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

First hour is a test with 60 MCQ questions. Next hour is a face to face interview with two hiring managers. Go through past work and project experience. Finally demonstrate a project that you have done.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Received a call for the interview. Then, went for the interview and was asked to take a test first. The test took around one hour. After taking the test, you will be interviewed.

IT Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

One person will interview you a few technical questions. it was less than 30 minutes and the next few days, you will know whether you are shortlisted for the job

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions like what windows or version you are using? what kind of email platform? what is different between 32 bit or 64 bit.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer(Windows) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

They want to hire a L-2 Windows Internet Information Service, Windows Failover Clustering Admininistrator. Also, knowledge on windows security hardening is needed. First they email me to appoint the interview date, then they call me via skype. The 2 interviewers are nice. They asked me about the knowledge on the technical domain they want to hire for. The whole process took 20 days.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about the IIS, Cluster & OS security hardening. Need to know about the IIS tuning. Management on Failover clustering.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

All new employees now are required to go through a 5-weeks academy training before actual work starts. For mid-career hoppers, will have to attend 2 weeks instead of 5. Career advancement had changed quite a lot. It all depends on which project you are being assigned to eventually. For busy projects, more growth and learning opportunities which also equate to MORE OTs. For projects that are not that uptight. Growth is very minimum. If you work here, ensure that you are a social butterfly. Silent workers will not go far, I realised.

Interview Questions

• You will be given a test to complete. MCQ which includes Java, SQL and logic.   Answer Question