NCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

There wasn't much asked except work experience and few technology questions. Only one round of interview. It was through consultancy payroll. And it was with project manger. And it was for financial domain project.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

short and efficiently interviewed by HR Head
    at least 2 round interview before get notified
    talks a lot about previous work and job duties.
    allowed to ask question about benefits and something about general issue.

Interview Questions

Interview

No writing test which was very surprising. 3 rounds of interview - HR, department manager and head.

Negotiation

The offer will always be much lower than what you asked for. Play tough and get them to raise it. If not, look elsewhere.

Assistant Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was similar to that of a teaching assistant interview. Lots of questions regarding individual skills and situational questions. They were also very concerned about how you felt the NCS widened the opportunities of the young adults who partake in the course.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a conversation and series of questions. They gave some scenarios of which you had to describe what you would do. They were really nice. They weren't looking to catch you out. They just wanted to get into your head and see how you thought.

Interview Questions

• A student doesn't want to go home because they tell you they are being abused. What do you do?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NCS in October 2012.

Interview

After submitting resume on campus, was offered onsite interview.
    One 1 hour written test (MCQ) on Java and J2EE, and an interview for around 30 minutes.
    The HR interviewer was very nice. Was asked to design a small test case. All rest are behavior questions and small talk.
    Most of my friends got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Written test covers wide range of questions. It's almost impossible to answer everyone correct at fresh graduate level   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2012.

Interview

There's a technical test about half an hour and an interview coming after it (about 40 mins).

Interview Questions

• Do you mind doing repetitive time-costing routine work?   Answer Question

It's an contract offer while I'm looking for a full-time one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

written test on JSP java struts EJB spring etc and 20 question on DB. Dont know when they will evaluate bcos immediately they continue interview.
    they look for same candidate as their team members and I believe once candidate selected and been in team then they can talk in their language!!
    mainly on core java exception and multithreading.
    manager and one team member will take interview
    other question like why in development you want to continue? why this job ? etc

Interview Questions

• mainly on data migration java exception handling and threads   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Exam and interview. It starts with exam for one hour followed by tech interview. Exam is good for 1 hour and interview is 45 mins. Just review java j2ee and sql. And interview is past exp

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NCS (Indore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

walk-in ,i got a mail invite from hr dept. for the interview process.It was a direct walk-in interview in which they took interviews of 3 people at once and then call the selected one next day for another interview then a final interview with ceo.

Interview Questions

• questions were somehow not much related to the core java concepts,and our interviews were taken in a group of three ,i mean come on who does that.If you just want to pass your time than please don't play with feelings of students   1 Answer