NCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NCS

2.6

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

short and efficiently interviewed by HR Head
    at least 2 round interview before get notified
    talks a lot about previous work and job duties.
    allowed to ask question about benefits and something about general issue.

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

There wasn't much asked except work experience and few technology questions. Only one round of interview. It was through consultancy payroll. And it was with project manger. And it was for financial domain project.

Interview

No writing test which was very surprising. 3 rounds of interview - HR, department manager and head.

Negotiation

The offer will always be much lower than what you asked for. Play tough and get them to raise it. If not, look elsewhere.

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

I had a number of interview with different officials. It started with potential future colleagues and then went up the chain to management. Some of them technical asking about previous projects. Some of them on the soft skills side. It started wit

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent situation at work where you were proud/happy of your way of handling it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

It was mostly focussed on my previous work experience and the different projects that I had worked on. It was slightly technical as well and they asked about the software development lifecycle process and the software development model I am familiar with

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one issue you faced during your previous employment and how you tackled it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCS (London, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

About 2 weeks process. Applied online on their job portal and received a call from HR the next day to arrange for interview. Prior to the interview have to complete an online assessment with questions you have to answer and record with webcam, followed by coding test and some games. During the interview the interviewer asked mostly questions regarding your personal and project experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Home (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NCS (Home (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in May 2020.

Interview

Technical interview
    - 6-8 typical interview questions. (Scenario based question, why join us etc)
    - Coding question(leetcode, codility types)
    - Games(to mostly test your memories, multi-tasking ability)
    -Marked by AI

Face to face interview
    -Interviewed by 2 hiring managers.
    -Questions which i remembered are listed under interview questions.
    -Be honest and truthful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a project you have been working on, worked on.   1 Answer
    • Random questions similar to your technical interview. However, they will prompt you for clarity this time round.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

Very structured. The interviewer was nice and experienced in conducting the interview and asking relevant questions.
    HR and interviewer was helpful in expediting the application process. They provided an offer in less than a week's time after I told them that i needed to get back to another offer asap.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Describe the most complex web application developed in school.
      Talk about final year project.
      Talk about a recent incident where you have to work with a very difficult person.
      What you do know about NCS and the motivation/interest to join them   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

You will be given a question paper based on J2EE and SQLs
    first set of questions were based on core Java which is then followed by JSP and Servlets questions
    MySQL questions were fairly doable too

Internship Interview

Interview

online interview, there are 3 interviewers and they are professional in the area i applied. they focus on the projects that I did in school, so making a good preparation around resume is helpful~