Nest Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 86 of over 86 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nest

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

Todo muy claro desde un principio pero no me convencía, son muy amables a la hora de hacer preguntas un tanto personales pero creo que es una buena forma de saber quienes van a trabajar para esta empresa y poder protegerse

Interview Questions
  • Tienes tatuajes
    Answer Question

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

Easy but idk. I went there and there was a phone screen. The techinal questions can be hard if you don't know your resume. Study and study hard. Don't be nervous and you will do good. Be confident when taking this interview and it will he very easy.

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

interesting and easy. some basic concepts about object oriented programmi ng concepts ,jquery, html css and mvc routing, c # and data strucures, list and sql functions and procedures . Telephone with HR, skype and face to face

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

Very Smooth Process and they are very attentive in response. They are not difficult to read and do give a lot of information regarding what you are getting into. Not bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nest

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Nest

Interview

- Poor communication - Disrespectful waste of time + resources - Existing team took and implemented intellectual property asked for as part of interview process - Keen interest in Ivy MBAs, regardless of digital experience - Obvious politics and cut throat culture

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

Recommends Positive Outlook I have been working at Google Adwords & PPC Management full-time (More than a year) Pros At Gaps, as one of the leading SEO Agency in India, we ensure that your website attains TOP rankings in various search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc Cons Since 2004, Gaps has successfully delivered various projects which include Website Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO ), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I interviewed at Nest (Palo Alto, CA)

Interview

Beside calls with HR, the full interview process consisted of 1 phone coding interview of 45 mn and then 4 coding interviews of 45 mn each, plus a lunch in the middle at the cafeteria.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nest (Palo Alto, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

It was very easy. Not at all Google level interviews. The interviewer wasn't even sure what to ask. Was giving hypothetical situations that what will happen when I write this function and what will happen when I write this function

Nest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nest in Mar 2018

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter who asked me for multiple available times to talk to an engineer over the next week. Gave her the times, then she didn't respond until a week and a half later. Scheduled a call for the next day with an engineer in the Boulder office since I was off that day (it was my birthday, so figured why not?). Week later I emailed the recruiter to find out what the status was, but her email was disconnected. Contacted another Nest recruiter on LinkedIn, who forwarded my information off to another recruiter. Got this email back from him "I'm a member of Nest's recruiting team and I work closely with our Apps teams. I received your information from my recruiting partner <redacted> who mentioned that you have been waiting to hear back regarding a recent phone interview from 3/15. I want to apologize for the long delay and promise you that I will have a decision by end of day tomorrow. We appreciate the time you spend speaking with us." Although he promised to get back to me the next day, I didn't hear back so I emailed a couple days later. I finally emailed again a week after the initial email and still no response. Overall Nest's recruiters are some of least organized I've dealt with, and obviously they don't mean what they say or value the time of engineers that they're trying to bring on. Update: Finally got emailed back after contacting again, and they mentioned they weren't moving forward via the interview. No actual feedback, so I'm not sure how true this is since I really don't trust their recruiters to be straight forward at this point. Probably dodged a bullet though.

Interview Questions
  • Walk through making a dual linked list in Java, adding values to it, searching, etc. Talked a bit about his team and what they do.

Nest

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nest in Feb 2018

Interview

I was ghosted, for no reason. Even after having an initial positive experience. Applied online, went through the process. Everyone was great and nice and I loved working through the coding problems with the techs. Then I was invited to come onsite and then ghosted after asking for the airport which I was flying out of. No response. No replies. I tried to get in contact and eventually just had to give up and move on.

Interview Questions
  • There were 2 coding interviews before being asked to go on site.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Interviews