KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Nest Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

After I applied online they immediately call me and schedule the interview. The interview was very good and it is little difficult. They asked mainly on object oriented programming concepts, SQL server and other technologies.

Interview Questions
  • Oops concepts, SQL server, entity framework
    Answer Question

Nest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nest

Interview

Virtual thru Microsoft Teams, super nice, explained the company and what they do. Loved the family oriented feel. Local business but manages many larger companies. Very team oriented. Flexible schedules

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

processus classique: question sur la personnalité et les motivations? entretien technique (test de logique, test de raisonnement, mise en situation : pour voir comment on réagit face à une situation de crise

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nest

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nest in Jan 2022

Interview

colloquio conoscitivo in cui il responsabile ha descritto di cosa si occupa l'azienda e cosa cercano. Mi ha illustrato le loro attività principale e mi ha fatto domande per capire la mia personalità.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nest in May 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Answer the specific questions about chemicals. Why do you fit this position and what is your experience in the relative region? What is your future career plan and why are you interested in this position?

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

Todo muy claro desde un principio pero no me convencía, son muy amables a la hora de hacer preguntas un tanto personales pero creo que es una buena forma de saber quienes van a trabajar para esta empresa y poder protegerse

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

Easy but idk. I went there and there was a phone screen. The techinal questions can be hard if you don't know your resume. Study and study hard. Don't be nervous and you will do good. Be confident when taking this interview and it will he very easy.

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

interesting and easy. some basic concepts about object oriented programmi ng concepts ,jquery, html css and mvc routing, c # and data strucures, list and sql functions and procedures . Telephone with HR, skype and face to face

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Nest

Application

I interviewed at Nest

Interview

Very Smooth Process and they are very attentive in response. They are not difficult to read and do give a lot of information regarding what you are getting into. Not bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Nest (Helsinki, Southern Finland)

Interview

- Poor communication - Disrespectful waste of time + resources - Existing team took and implemented intellectual property asked for as part of interview process - Keen interest in Ivy MBAs, regardless of digital experience - Obvious politics and cut throat culture

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews

Nest Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Nest as 40.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Embedded Fw (Firmware) Engineer and Product Design rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Engineering Program Manager and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Nest takes an average of 26 days when considering 76 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Embedded Fw (Firmware) Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Product Design roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 51 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Nest according to 76 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.90%