NetApp Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 733 of over 733 interviews

Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

NetApp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

The interview process consisted of the following stages: - The screening process - First interview in person with HR and the hiring manager - Second interview via Skype with the hiring manager and the director - Offer

Interview Questions
  • Questions were about experience in sales, analysis, presentation and communication skills.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetApp (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

FIRST ROUND: It feels the interviewer was not at all interested and not prepared. The questions she was asking were so vague and stupid. I had to ask her multiple times to please clarify exactly what she wants but she kept repeating the questions. She asked me to describe my work in prev company, and when i answered she was just dismissing my answers saying "Is that all you had to do"...Who does that? Its not like she was some expert or anything. All her questions were so stupid and anything answer i gave didnt apparently satisfy her. I dont know what she was expecting. Ex: She asked what DS will i use to store an incoming bunch of data. List or a SET. I told her it totally depends on how we plan to use it. Lot of insertion and retrieval we can use SET but if its sequential we use LIST. I asked her if we have more info on what we plan to do with that data. She had no clue. She kept repeating the same question again and again. After everything i explain about my work, she basically summarized my work by saying that all I do and all I did for past 5 years was just "XML parsing" . What kind of people do they send to interview others in this company. very negative experience. Its as if everything i prepared for past 1 week was just waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • JAVA STREAMS REVERSE ELEMENTS IN A STACK REST API THREADS LIST VS SET

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

It was a mix of common sense questions and technical analysis. A great process overall. It was a series of 3 interviews in the span of a week. Decisions came after a week.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the protocols in NAS ? What are some of the troubleshooting steps?

NetApp

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

I had 3 technical interviews 2 managerial and one he round In technical they asked about coding storage background, testing and all. In testing specifically about systemic testing. Pussels and all then they asked to write the test case and use cases for given scenario. Coding was difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NetApp (Sydney) in Jun 2021

Interview

Six interviews with various stakeholders. Strong emphasis on fit and culture. Jo was very prompt with communication and updates throughout the entire process. Discussions with various stakeholders felt inclusive. Entire process took under two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Melbourne) in Jun 2021

Interview

First interview was over Zoom and I was stood up. Attempted to call interviewing manager after 10 minutes but no response. Contacted HR who said the interview had been rescheduled to the following day, but had not informed me or even asked me if I was available at that time. Emailed the interviewing manager a few days later highlighting a few points from the interview, but didn't receive a response. Nearly 3 weeks later I was scheduled a second interview on a national public holiday and again wasn't even asked if I was available. The interview was with Singapore over Zoom thus not a public holiday in Singapore. As a very attractive company to work for, I think they show disregard for the recruitment process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NetApp

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

Online assessment with 3 coding questions and few mcq , coding questions few wer easy other was difficult, Mcq wer easy and almost questions wer from indiabix , they wer options for choosing any language in which ur comfortable with for coding and overall good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NetApp

Application

I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

Screening round asked about resume and some projects education then technical round. Asked about projects and some problems. Which needs to be solved verbally. Problems were Average not very difficult but little tricky.

Interview Questions
  • Find duplicates in a list. Add linked list etc.

NetApp

Application

I interviewed at NetApp

Interview

Three to four interviews with technical discussion. The processes is mostly divided in coding skills, design skills, system design, file system operating systems. The rounds are followed by manager round. These rounds happen typically after phone screen. The interview is pretty traditional questions focusing on the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NetApp

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp in May 2021

Interview

Firstly, I had a phone call with the recruiter, who explained what the position entailed. Afterwards, there was a recorded video interview of eight questions, with 7 oral and one written. If you passed the second step, you had a final interview with the manager

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in which you had to find an innovative solution to a problem or a process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetApp (New York, NY)

Interview

3 different phases including presentation, pretty standard. needed to brush up on the technology prior to the presentation. total process took ~2 months and was pretty straight forward and ending up with a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 733 Interviews