Netflix Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 804 of over 804 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Netflix

Netflix

Application

I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

Phone screening - video interviews with 6 different people from different teams and countries. Interview arrangement was quite smooth but there was no drop notice after all the interviews which was quite surprising.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is your motivation at work
    Answer Question

Netflix

Application

I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

So much for a company that expects employees to be respectful. The interviewers should know they are on video and consider turning off their cameras if they are going to mock the interviewee during the interview. Not everybody designs and memorizes leetcode on a daily basis. If nothing, be respectful. It’s high time interviewees get to have the interviewers code during the interview as well, so both parties are on the same page!

Interview Questions
  • Coding question was something you would never have to code during your career.
5 people found this interview helpful

Netflix

Application

I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

HR reached out to me, and asked about my experience relating to the role. We went over how my strengths relate to the role and discussed more about their values at netflix.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to answer questions relating to their core values.

Netflix

Application

I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

Friendly, slightly exhausting few hours. Meetings lined up throughout the day, with lunch break. Presenting to multiple groups: managers, directors and IC’s. Really quick tempo and a tour of the office.

Interview Questions
  • HOW would you solve [insert design issue here]?

Netflix

Application

I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

Two step interview process, with a task for the second interview. Was quite lengthy and the questions had me on my toes. However the downside is that they didn’t give proper feedback after all the effort that was put in.

Interview Questions
  • How would you use our social media to reach a different audience.

Netflix

Application

I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

Good process. A few steps but easy. Phone then in person then paperwork then hired. Very nice. Asked alot about you questions to get to know Personality. Lasted about 3 weeks for the in between

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Netflix

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

Thoughtful process applied to interviewers / interviewees to make sure everyone is comfortable. Interviewers were fantastic - super friendly, asked solid questions, demonstrated true engagement through active listening. One of the best interview experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions that were relevant to my background and the role.

Netflix

Application

I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

long and not very transparent but everyone very friendly . They took care of me but I wish they would have communicated more frequently. I had to chase them a lot for updates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Netflix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

Very easy initial screen, waiting on the next round now. If they are interested then the contact with the recruiter is fast, and they are personable. Accommodating to your timeline but there are many people competing for each role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Netflix

Application

I interviewed at Netflix

Interview

Very through and I felt supported every step of the way. Everyone was very reachable and approachable. The process was clear and the salary negations was a pleasant experience. Overall it was very positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 804 Interviews