O.C. Tanner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview, followed by an in person interview where I paired with the other candidate. We worked on refactoring some java code, and then we talked with the manager and other team members about how we felt we did and how the other person did.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to rate how I did, and how the other candidate did.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner.

Interview

The interview process was very long and filled with long periods of silence. Most of the people were very friendly but it was clear only one person truly made the decision.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner in March 2018.

Interview

Contacted by Principal Data Scientist directly. A strange scathing behavior and tone while questioning. I wouldn't work for such a person who doesn't even know how to properly evaluate a candidate. I wanted to withdraw my application after the phone call but their website didn't have the option to do so.

Interview Questions

• A typical question like tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I advanced through four rounds of interviews over 60 day period. The interviews were behavioral with skill assessment portion. After completing the final interview round the hiring manager informed me I would be contacted next week regarding outcome. After two follow-up emails and phone call I received zero response until an automated email was sent 45 days after I was not offered job. Ironic for a company touting it's stake as a leader in company culture that they operate in such a way.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interviews, including the initial phone screening. Everyone you interview with is very nice, and yet the interview process is also unassumingly thorough. Took a while for the entire process, but the internal recruiter was always so communicative, that you couldn't really have any complaints.

Tip: Arrive early to figure out the parking situation.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

Briefs phone interview with an oc tanner recruiter then went in for a face to face interview with 2 of the Supervisors that would have been over my department. The interview was comfortable and the two people I spoke to were very nice and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength and weakness.   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty basic. It seemed that the interviewer was going through the motions a little bit. I found out later that they hired someone that was friend or family of the hiring manager. I think I was interviewed so they could say they interviewed a certain number of people.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a face to face interview over a lunch. It was very relaxed and not technical at all. Just a good chat to see how you fit with the team

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Long interview process and met with multiple people. There was group and individual interviews. Good experience and everyone was very friendly. You could tell the company had a great culture right away.

Client Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The interview for the most part was actually a pretty good interview. However, I was called back for a follow-up interview and when they offered me the position I had a quite sexist and inappropriate comment. The lady who offered me the job felt it necessary to tell me that OC Tanner is a no cleavage work-place. This was completely unprovoked. I had not asked about the dress-code at all. Mind you - I am busty - but was wearing a full sleeve button up collared shirt. Nothing was exposed. I should have known at that moment the kind of treatment I would receive at that company for the next 8 years.

Interview Questions

• If I was aware that the company was a non-cleavage work place.   1 Answer