PROS Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PROS Software Developer Interview Questions

3.5

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Pros has typical interview process, started with phone interview it was mostly technical and some questions about background.
After clearing the phone interview they called for onsite interview. There were five rounds of 45 mins each. Almost all of them were technical, most of the questions were from data structure, java, jsp, javascript, development practices and background. Out of five rounds I could do good in three and last two rounds were not so great. I was exhausted by the time all round finished and was thinking of just leaving the small interview room.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was almost one sided, company is not generous enough to meet your expectation. It is very slow process and for me it took almost a month.

Other Interview Reviews for PROS

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PROS (Manhattan, KS) in November 2011.

Interview

There is no Backgroung interview. First round after resume selection was Technical. In technical I was asked to describe myself as well as basic OOPS question for start. She was very much interested in weather I worked on Design Patterns or not (As I didn't). Then at last she asked me write a code on anagram.
    Finally she said they will let me konw the result and they did and I did get next round

Interview Questions