Panda Express Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 859 of over 859 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panda Express

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

i had two interviews: an interview with the supervisor (?) about my schedule and a zoom interview with the manager about the stereotypical interview questions. it took longer than i thought (1 hour).

Interview Questions
  • 1. what's my availability? 2. introduce yourself. 3. what does success mean to you? how did you succeed?
    Answer Question

Panda Express

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

ask about how to describe yourself, your personality, and your working experience. how to handle different situations; how to deal with customers with a bad attitudes; do you ever be a cashier before

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Organized and efficient. Applied online one day, got a call for an interview the next day. Interview was quite casual, with a shop manager. It was quick, only lasted for five minutes. She seemed cold and not very friendly though. Got my rejection email after one week or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panda Express (Indianapolis, IN) in Jun 2021

Interview

Schedule for 3 days from now on zoom I am entering this to see salary expectations and benefits also culture and strength of the company. It's future putting moreocations and growth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

They had one interview and promised to get back to me to let me know if they chose me or not and it took a month for a response. The second interview was a phone interview and the person was driving while giving the interview and no one got back to me for 6 months.

Interview Questions
  • What special skills do you bring to Panda Express that others can't provide?

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Asked very standard questions. Interview was a two-step process, interviewed first at the location I was applying at, then was interviewed at the regional manager’s location. Both were rather short, especially the second. Was contacted promptly after to inform that I’d received the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Asked me a few simple questions about myself and future goals. I was also asked about previous jobs and experiences. At the end of the interview I was introduced to the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Two managers sat down with me and asked me about myself. Then they had a list of questions and I don't think they asked all of them. I think they asked me questions and based upon my answers, they asked follow up questions and also used that to gauge what other questions they should ask.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Interview was basic questions about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for the position. I was called for 2nd interview where they described work duties more thoroughly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Met with office manager. Very easy process with great benefits. Asked basic interview questions. Make sure you’re well prepared to answer situational as well as behavioral questions. The interview process was overall fun and worth it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 859 Interviews