Panda Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.6

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panda Express (Fremont, CA).

Interview

I applied and got a call the next day to come in for an interview at a restaurant about 40 minutes away from the one I applied at. The woman interviewing me was very professional and said she'd send my info to the manager at the location I applied to

Kitchen Help Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panda Express (Greeley, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

It was quick for me because for someone that this is their first job they had very little questions it seemed like. Maybe even a little unorganized when there wasn’t much to talk about besides my schooling and what I planned on doing.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply here?   1 Answer

Counter Help Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panda Express (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Nice at first , they were really nice and down to earth . They were excited for me to start and so was I . They have a way of making you think everything is going to be great while you're working with them .

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations   1 Answer

Service and Kitchen Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panda Express (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a open on the spot interview panda express was having a job fair from 9am until 4pm looking to hire 45 people so I showed up and got a interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at panda express   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Very simple, straight forward questions, it was a very relaxed interview process. I had 2 interviews before getting offered the job. I only stayed for about 1 year while I was in school. All together, very positive experience. Great for a first job.

Interview Questions

• Past experience
      How long I planned to stay in the company   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panda Express.

Interview

I first had to schedule an interview when I got ther The interviewer asked me a lot of questions and explained what the job title meant to the company

Service and Kitchen Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Moscow, ID).

Interview

I sent in my resume after replying to a job listing on Craigslist. I got an email back around 3 weeks after with a time and a place for a job interview. Interview lasted around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself
      Do you have any restaurant experience?
      Why Panda Express?   Answer Question

Guest Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Palmdale, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Did a small interview at one store and a second interview at another store. Both managers I interview were nice and helpful. Questions weren't too hard but were meaningful. Lasted about 10 minutes each.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Received an email to set-up phone interview. Recruiter seemed very rushed and in hurry; the recruiter started the interview with "this shouldn't take long". At the end, recruiter said I should hear back from the hiring manager in 1-2days max. but after 2 weeks no e-mail, no follow up.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Altamonte Springs, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

After waiting for the manager, he offered me a drink and then we sat down and talked for about 30 minutes. He asked a few questions and took notes as I answered. He said he'd call me if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I thought were my best qualities   1 Answer