Progress Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Progress Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress in April 2015.

Interview

Found them through a job fair at my school got a email about a month later. Interview consisted of three 1 on 1 interviews with three different people. First person told me a little bit about the company and asked about my background. Second was more behavioral/personality questions. Third was about technologies that I knew.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions like why should we hire you or greatest strength   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Progress

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progress (Waltham, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds, Two Phone and one on-site.
    Phone interview was mainly behavioral questions. Where as on-site interview was purely technical mostly related to Database, Scripting, Linux. And also few questions were related to previous work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Progress (Morrisville, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a 3 hours interview. I went to the progress software in Morrisville. I thought interviewers will ask me to code. But actually, other than the questions about my resume and a few technical questions, they asked me many basic questions, such as describe yourself, what is your weakness. The people there were nice.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between computer science and computer engineering   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview were mostly based on algorithms. They asked to code. They asked standard algorithms and one puzzle also. Since the position was for software developer intern, the level of interview was not too tough

Interview Questions

• They asked algorithms on arrays, stack, trees, linked list   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

They mainly focus on you technology and algorithm skill, I have appeared for java developer(Hyderabad) They asked question mostly from collection, Threading.

Interview Questions

• You have t give a code and debugging test which us unexpected, so please be prepared for it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Progress (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2012.

Interview

I am a student and practcing on c#. I would like to do best for the org. where i'll join.

Interview Questions

• How to creat tab on desktop form apllication?   1 Answer
    • How to use trigger?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

The written test consisted of java multiple questions and java programs. In interview i was asked to solve 2 puzzles.

Interview Questions

• They asked me Puzzle, it was a tough one   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Programming round followed by a technical, manager and hr round.

Interview Questions

• How to find the starting point of a loop in a circular linked list   Answer Question

Negotiation

not flexible at all.