KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Progressive Insurance Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 2,408.0 interviews

Interviews at Progressive Insurance

Positive100%
Applied online90%
In Person10%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in Dec 2020

Interview

The had a video interview and a final second interview. The whole process took about 2 months. They use the STAR method to interview candidates which is based on behavior. Be very specific with answers. Don’t be vague or generic.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it or rectify it?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Progressive Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Progressive Insurance

Interview

I applied in late April 28 th after passing the assessment test I received an email the next day to schedule my phone interview. I scheduled it for April 30th, My interviewer called promptly at 10:00am she was very nice explained the company and asked about for start questions, after completing the questions she advised she would be moving me forward and I would receive a background check email and a call for my face to face , I received my call and hour later to schedule my face-to-face for May 4th, my interview was 2 to 3 hours long, I met with a supervisor and manager and I had a side-by-side they asked you several star questions and some of them are phased differently and expect you to answer them all differently so please be prepared the manager and supervisor as well as my side-by-side were so professional and nice I felt at home. I received a call a week later that I got the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why progressive?
  • name a time when you had to persuade your customer to see things your way?
  • what motivates you?
  • name a time when you had to go above and beyond and think outside of the box and what was the outcome?
  • are you familiar with Windows based systems and if so what systems have you used?
  • Name a time when you had to receive feedback and how did you apply it?
1 person found this interview helpful