Progressive Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Progressive Insurance

1,786 Interview Reviews

3.2

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Interview

I applied online, then there's an aptitude test, followed by a phone interview, then I interviewed with the hiring manager. All of the interview questions are targeted selection questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Interview

Multiple interviews via phone & computer including an assessment test prior to the 1st interview.... I believe there were a total of 4 interviews! I received a conditional offer which is dependent on the results of the background check so now waiting on background check.......work at home position due to COVID 19

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to help a angry customer how did you handle the situation and how did you solve the problem?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Interview

First, there is a phone interview.
    Second, there is an in-person interview with a supervisor and then the branch manager.
    They ask you about your experience with dealing with people, time-management skills, and how well are you with dealing with conflict.

Intern Interview

Interview

Completed an online assessment. I was contacted for a phone interview. Then I traveled to Cleveland for a final round interview. Interviewers in Cleveland didn't seem to want to talk to me and seemed disinterested. Perhaps I just caught the interviewers on a bad day.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in May 2020.

Interview

I applied online. They called and asked the standard programming interview and personality questions. They reviewed my work experience and had me talk about past projects that I worked on. They asked if I had difficulty in a past project and what I did to solve it.

Interview Questions

• Which tech stack do you feel most comfortable working in?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Interview

Very quick interview process. I submitted my application and the next day received an email to complete the online assessment. After completing the assessment I received an email to move forward with a video interview using the S.T.A.R method. Just received a F2F interview waiting to see how it goes!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Interview

Took the assessment, then the 8 question STAR based videos, taking my real video interview today! Wish me luck will update afterwards! So far the process has been great I really hope I get it

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in February 2020.

Interview

was invited to interview using digital Hire vue and i had to prepare myself using the STAR format and you get two tries. I applied online at there website and two days later received a digital interview

Interview Questions

• 1.what steps do you take to prioritize your workload.
      2.name a time when you had to learn something new to complete the task
      3.name a situation where you had to adapt to a new process or system change
      4.name a time when you had a miscommunication with a customer and their expectations were not met
      5.name a time you had to gather info from sources to solve a problem
      6. in the last five years what position did you like the most and least
      7. describe work history and why you left
      8.what makes you want this role.   1 Answer

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Mayfield, OH).

Interview

You have to first apply and pass the assessment test. After that, a recruiter will reach out to you for a phone interview. If you pass that, then you'll receive a call back for an in person interview. If the recruiter agree that you're a good candidate and you've passed all the requirements, they'll offer you the position after sucessfully passing a thorough background check through Hire Right.

Interview Questions

• Progressive use's the S.T.A.R method so please prepare.   Answer Question

Interview

Phone call from recruiter , followed by online test .F2F technical interview followed by HR round.All rounds completed in one day.Then there was a campus tour explaining all the HR process involved