KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Progressive Insurance Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 2,407.0 interviews

Recruiter13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance

Interview

The phone interview with the Talent Acquisition representative was quite discouraging. Initially, I was excited because he reached out for a phone interview. During the phone interview, after he gave me a chance to talk about my work experience, Cole said that I appear to be a person who quits. I appreciate constructive criticism but this left a poor taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
  • Are you someone who quits when things get hard?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online and then shortly after heard from a recruiter about conducting a phone screen. The phone screen was as expected. The interview with the hiring manager was a negative experience over all. The manager was very condescending, openly evaluated my current work, and corrected me at times that were wildly inappropriate. About a week later, I heard back form the recruiter that I was not moving forward. The process was generally very cold and rude.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in people analytics? Why are you interested in working with Progressive? What is the most advanced analysis you've done and how did you present that to the business?
1 person found this interview helpful