R.R. Donnelley Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Graphic Designer Interview Questions

2.5

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Actually it was quite comfortable, as the interviewer was highly knowledgeable and detailed as to the nature of the position, and what all the role would require. It was thorough, reciprocal and positive.

Interview Questions

• What do you (referring to me) consider to be your greatest attribute, relative to working closely with the client?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Applied online to job posting on Indeed.com. Received phone call from HR 2 weeks later, to set appointment. Interviewer did most of the talking. Seemed to be practicing a PR speech for the company. It appeared that the position had been filled by the time my interview had been scheduled, and the interviewer was going through the motions. Waited 40 minutes in lobby for the appointment to begin. Never heard back from them, despite my thank you emails and note. I get it that companies cannot reply to all applicants, but they called me in for an interview. They can't follow up, even with a canned "thanks, but no thanks?"

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a project you were working on did not succeed and why.   Answer Question