Cover image for R.R. Donnelley

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

R.R. Donnelley Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 436 interviews

Applied online50%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in Oct 2017

Interview

The standard series of questions about my previous job situation and experience. It went pretty quickly and was fairly pleasant. It went on for I think around a little under an hour.

Interview Questions
  • What was the situation at your previous job?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chennai) in Jul 2017

Interview

I got an interview email from RRD, I was shortlisted for graphic designer position. It have 4 rounds one was General qualification details, Technical round, Manager interview, Salary Discussions that's all. Overall interview process completed in 2 days and Job process and got offer within 3 days. It may vary for position you applied

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about R.R. Donnelley

Advertising

259.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/advertising

Got a burning question about interviews at R.R. Donnelley? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with R.R. Donnelley employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Actually it was quite comfortable, as the interviewer was highly knowledgeable and detailed as to the nature of the position, and what all the role would require. It was thorough, reciprocal and positive.

Interview Questions
  • What do you (referring to me) consider to be your greatest attribute, relative to working closely with the client?
7 people found this interview helpful

R.R. Donnelley

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley

Interview

Applied online to job posting on Indeed.com. Received phone call from HR 2 weeks later, to set appointment. Interviewer did most of the talking. Seemed to be practicing a PR speech for the company. It appeared that the position had been filled by the time my interview had been scheduled, and the interviewer was going through the motions. Waited 40 minutes in lobby for the appointment to begin. Never heard back from them, despite my thank you emails and note. I get it that companies cannot reply to all applicants, but they called me in for an interview. They can't follow up, even with a canned "thanks, but no thanks?"

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when a project you were working on did not succeed and why.
8 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with R.R. Donnelley Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at R.R. Donnelley? Share Your Experiences

R.R. Donnelley logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Data Analyst

I’m new to this data analyst part of tech. I’m trying to break in but it’s been difficult. Can anyone help me with what to expect for interview questions for my position?

0 Comments

Digital Strategy Consultant

Is there an ‘active job seeker’ icon for recruiters on LinkedIn the way there is an ‘actively recruiting’ icon for job seekers?

5 Comments

Senior Resource Manager

Last Thursday and Friday I interviewed with 2 hiring managers for 2 different companies. Both of them said they’d like me to progress to the next interview and the recruiter would reach out. One company said they wanted a offer out this month so it would be a quick process. I sent thank you emails and references. I haven’t heard from either recruiter. I had the recruiter screening and hiring manager interview just days apart, I thought I’d hear back by now. Thoughts?!

3 Comments