R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

It was a long interview process. You basically talk to 5-6 different people that work for the company. It was very tedious especially when they ask the same questions over and over again. However, its pretty simple because all they want to see is your personality and if you are a good fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work with someone you did not like?   Answer Question
    • What are some times you had to make a tough decision?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you accomplished something   Answer Question

Creative Services Project Manager - In-Store Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Initially reached out via phone interview with a in person interview follow-up and tour of the facility while meeting other employees in a face-to-face contact scenario. I actually confirmed a start date after passing a background check and drug screen, but, the offer was pulled from me on the same day I gave my notice at my current employer!

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the job?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Caldwell, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (West Caldwell, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and I had one in person interview for opportunity in West Caldwell NJ. After completing background check and getting start date, the company pulled the offer the Friday before I was scheduled to start because apparently not all internal approvals had been made. Never had that happen before. Saw a similar thing happened to others here. Avoid this company at all costs....

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Average and Helpful. The feedback was positive. Felt comfortable. Easy to talk about myself and express my skills about any of my job experience. Overall the process was a good process

Workflow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through company's recruiting event & had just one interview round with mainly questions related to my previous work experience. It was a group interview & the panel was very supportive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Just had one phone interview with some technical questions. But mostly focused on my projects & related tools. Panel interview process with more than 4 ppl interviewing. make sure you get the basics right. Results of the interview were informed over phone a week later

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in February 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with the Accounts Payable Manager and the President of the local branch. I really liked talking with both of them about the Company and their plans for the future. It seems they have been making extra effort to make their company a great place to work at.

Interview Questions

• What my training and education consisted of.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

HR person and department head asked questions regarding my resume, work experience, and hobbies. I answered them to the best of my ability and found them to be very happy with my responses. I was given a good feeling about the interview, but I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to go from a Manager to a Supervisor position.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very technical. What I can do with R/Python, mathematical stuff, but I think it was a great one! No behavioral questions whatsoever!!!
    I got the offer a day after the interview.
    I applied in November and was called for the interview on the last day of January the following year. Arranged for the interview over the Christmas break. HR is the best! Quick and efficient responses to mails.

Interview Questions

• What can I do with Python?   1 Answer
    • If I wanted to know how to plot a graph in R, how would I find out?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you know about regression and why you'd use regression? Explain it to us like we don't have an idea at all of what regression is   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Process took about six weeks. Two telephone interviews and final face to face with hiring manager and sales director. Face to face interview took 30 minutes answering about or so questions concentrating on behaviors, accomplishments and experience. Excel assessment test after the interview took about 30 minutes. I was provided feedback the same day of interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest accomplishment and your biggest failure.
      Excel assessment test provided.   Answer Question