R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

1 phone call with 1 in-person interview. This experience varies based on who you interview with. Going in I knew my interviewer would be my manager. I liked this person alot, and the process was easy. It was about a 2-3 week process.

Press Operator Interview

Interview

Was a press operator in Reno NV gravure 108 inch web press. Among my duties run and repair press and supervise the crew monitor quality of printed materials and make adjustments in color. Fold register. Makereadys

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I applied through recruiter and I was asked for face to face interview. Initially manager interviewed me for about 20 to 30 mins and then Senior Business Analyst interviewed me for 30 to 40 mins.

Interview Questions

• Mostly previous experience based questions and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

I went to the 1st round of interviews. I met with 2 people separately. They were both about 1 1/2 hours.

The 2nd round was a phone interview for approximately 30 minutes.

All went well and I was invited back 1 1/2 weeks later for a 3rd round. Well, this was another 3 hours with the same 2 people and pretty much discussed all the same things as the first round. I met with HR on this visit as well, another hour.

Here we go waiting foe the 4th round which was going to be a phone or flight to corporate......

STOP....the breaks on the train come to a screeching halt. There's a delay for a 'special project'.

A week goes by, then 2. I find out the job is now on hold. Talk about a complete waste of time of 7-8 hours of interviews.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Glen Mills, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer wanted someone with an interest in sales but was willing to take someone with no sales background. I was asked a lot of questions about my resume so come prepared to answer well. I did about 70% of the talking.

Interview Questions

• What in your job history shows that you would be good at working with a customer?   Answer Question
    • What in your job history shows that you can handle rejection?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Elk Grove, IL).

Interview

Basic interview type questions with management. Met with two of my superiors for about 30 minutes. Good people, looking for a good fit in a unique direct mail printing industry.

Interview Questions

• What is a professional achievement that your proud of   1 Answer

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

It was a long interview process. You basically talk to 5-6 different people that work for the company. It was very tedious especially when they ask the same questions over and over again. However, its pretty simple because all they want to see is your personality and if you are a good fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work with someone you did not like?   Answer Question
    • What are some times you had to make a tough decision?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you accomplished something   Answer Question

Creative Services Project Manager - In-Store Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Saint Charles, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Initially reached out via phone interview with a in person interview follow-up and tour of the facility while meeting other employees in a face-to-face contact scenario. I actually confirmed a start date after passing a background check and drug screen, but, the offer was pulled from me on the same day I gave my notice at my current employer!

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the job?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Caldwell, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (West Caldwell, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and I had one in person interview for opportunity in West Caldwell NJ. After completing background check and getting start date, the company pulled the offer the Friday before I was scheduled to start because apparently not all internal approvals had been made. Never had that happen before. Saw a similar thing happened to others here. Avoid this company at all costs....

Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Memphis, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

The usual interview questions were asked, and then 30 minutes were spent explaining "peak season" to me and the commitment it takes. They wanted to make sure I understood how difficult it was before the hiring process went further.