R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at R.R. Donnelley

2.7

Legal Document Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2020.

Interview

I got called by a recruiter. Set up a phone interview. Talked to Alan Freeman (client services director), who gave me the impression that I would be hired - I just needed to talk to a site manager to make sure I was a good fit. Al Freeman refused to answer my phone calls. Already seemed a little too easy anyways, a simple phone interview and I'm hired? Either way, absolutely unprofessional of Al Freeman.

Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Iowa City, IA) in February 2020.

Interview

There was a panel of 3 people and there was only one interview. I heard back right away. Afterwards I completed several online documents for their thorough background check. (E.g. You have to list your addresses for the last 7 years)

Non Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

Interviewer and team were not prepared and not aware of the candidate interview schedule, even after candidate arrived the venue
    Interviewer was rude and pre fixed mind that could clearly visible during the discussion,body language and attire was too bossy.
    Though interviewer staying in the company for long time and that tent to dominate the candidate and NOT by the skills and experience or knowledge
    No sync between job consultancy and the interview panel member

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Logan, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

First received a telephone from corporate HR. Asked relevant questions to determine fit for the company. Then scheduled and went into an interview to determine my fit on the team.

Human Resources Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Tempe, AZ) in September 2019.

Interview

I was very excited to see this opportunity online and was pleased with how quickly I was interviewed after submitting my application. The phone interviewed went really well, next steps of the interview process were communicated with me, and I was told I'd hear back within a week. It's been a little more than a month and I've yet to hear anything. I've sent two (polite) messages checking in and still no response.

As an HR professional, we know how much it stinks when employers are ghosted by candidates. As a candidate, it can be heartbreaking when you're ghosted. The interview goes well, you share with family and friends about a new potential opportunity, and then there's no response.

I thought the experience was going really well and would have welcomed a generic regrets letter. I wish RR Donnelley all the best, but you missed out on a stellar professional that was going to be a huge asset for your company.

Interview Questions

• All the standard questions to help them learn more about your background.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Warrenville, IL).

Interview

I was an intern who got hired full-time. I had applied through college and got an interview call. I joined as an Intern and then got converted full-time. I worked as an Intern for 1 full year.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and technical skills.   1 Answer

Product Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

Standard interview process: phone screen with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager and on-site interview with hiring manager and other potential teammates. Everyone was very friendly. Time for in-person interview was short and felt rushed at the end. Wish I had more time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in June 2019.

Interview

First - a screening process with the HR manager which asked basic job qualifying questions. Once approved, I had an in-person interview with a panel of (5) team members and got a tour of the facility. Lastly, a phone interview with a senior VP of sales to determine if I'm fit for the organization and the company. I got a lot of information in terms of organization as a whole and possibility for growth opportunities

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience managing multiple projects for multiple sales reps? Do you have digital, and variable data experience? Have you worked with mailing and fulfillment   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Washington, DC) in April 2019.

Interview

HR contacts you to establish dare time for interview. You meet with a Region Representative to discuss employment opportunities and what the position responsibilities are. He discussed challenges the site is having and why the current manager is not ready for the role.

Interview Questions

• Only one question asked because he did all the talking about himself.
      What type of manager are you?   1 Answer

Lead Press Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2019.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Very direct. Plant tour. Met staff met administration. discussed position and benefits. Very clean and efficient plant. Happy employees and polite management. Usually get a feeling that they like you by the end of the interview.