R.R. Donnelley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2018

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was an Aptitude test and after clearing aptitude test there was an interview with senior person of the respective field as well as with HR. Aptitude test was for 30 minutes and interview process was around 25 minutes.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Chicago, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

I got the interview through an employee referral. The HR rep contacted me first for an intial screen and asked me for dates/times for an in person interview. I was interviewed by the VP and Managers that I will be reporting to within the week. They asked basic questions related to my background and why I was looking to leave. Minimal technical questions were asked and the environment was very casual. The VP did the most talking and I didn't get a chance to give any input. I was offerred a job within two days after the 1:1 interview.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The first interview was pretty standard, in the second interview I met with all the different department heads: Finance, Sales, Production Manager, Product Manager, and two people currently in the program. After meeting with all the different people, yiu get to tiur the facility frm the press room to cutting, and binding, and where different people are in the offices. The whole process took about three hours with the facility tour.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was sent an email requesting a phone interview. The interview took about 20 minutes, just as the email had said. It was pretty much what I expected; they discussed the program, the sales-oriented track, mentioned the requirements and duration of each phase of the program. I was asked 3 or 4 pretty standard interview questions, and was also given time to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a big decision that you had to make recently, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • This program starts at the ground floor, in the print production area. Would you be comfortable with this - as opposed to a job in a high rise?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (North Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I called got an interview and started work that following week.Did the drug test and background test.Waited 3 days got called for the interview process and got hired that day.Got a photo taken for my badge and my hand fitted for my log in hours.

Interview Questions

• How years i had experience in the warehouse field.   1 Answer

Web Development Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley in January 2016.

Interview

Was scheduled to have a phone interview, got emailed 2 minutes before saying the interviewer is stuck in a meeting and needs to reschedule. Replied offering available times to reschedule to, and did that again when I didn't hear back. Didn't hear back for a week and a half until finally got an email saying the position is put on hold.

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Bolingbrook, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Toni asked me a couple of questions about myself then why do I feel I can do the job that I apply for after the interview she show me around the company

Interview Questions

• why did I apply for a job at this company   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Bolingbrook, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy, I interviewed with HR recruiter and a trainer. Very laid back guys. they just wanted to get to know me and how you may benefit from this experience, also what you can bring to the company and how school has prepared you for this position.

Interview Questions

• What Microsoft office applications can you use?
      Why do you think you'd be a right fit?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley.

Interview

You apply online, and get an email saying they got your application. They call you and set up an interview. As long as you are truthful with everything you put on your application you should be in good shape.

Interview Questions

• They ask you questions about what would you do in the situation. Coming up with an expample of how you handled a situation is kind of hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, they offer you the job and you can accept. The pay is based on a chart, nothing to negotiate there.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at R.R. Donnelley (Lewisville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewer actually fell asleep during process. Left me thinking who would want to work for this company. Very disappointed as reflected poorly on company I held in high regard.