Regal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regal Interview Questions

Interviews at Regal

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Very simple process, just really a way for them to get to know you and see if you would fit will in this environment. These questions were just a formality and a way for them to see how you would work in the theater environment.

Box Office Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Really Just asked me about my schedule and various others things to get an idea about you I wouldnt be to worried about it, its just a movie theater and they more than likely need you there

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. It was not stressful and easy to talk to the hiring manager. There were the basic interview questions for a part-time job. It was not formal attire. Also, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie?   1 Answer

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

Good and excellent service and they have knowledge of the day and then we have to be there by then but I can you i me when I get there I will I out the phone I have a question about it but I can you know what yiyu I u want buy a house in a few minutes or so and then come back socks and shoes and a ty it will be a good time using my phone to see if you can get it to me by the end of the day I was in the shower and then I will be able to get there until

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal (Anderson, SC) in December 2019.

Interview

One on one with hiring manager on a bench in the lobby. Asked simple questions and talked about process going forward. Uniform requirements. Busy times and perks of working there

Ticket Seller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

I was called for an in-person interview. The interview was scripted and very short; questions were fairly standard and did not require much thought. They called the next day to say I got the job.

Usher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

They will sit you down with multiple people who are there for the interview. It will most likely be a group interview. and they will ask you simple questions. At the theater they always hire more than one person. They like people who smile, make sure to do that.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me your work experience   1 Answer

Concessionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regal.

Interview

The interview was very brief and quick because they were looking for new employees due to its grand re-opening. She asked if I worked somewhere before and where and that was all.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Sterling, VA) in September 2019.

Interview

nothing special , quick to the point . it was a part time job . literally kids only work there . i wish i would have thought hard before accepting . didnt last that long.

Interview Questions

• why have you chose to apply with us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Dublin, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Very Brief, simple questions. Manager had to walk away 3 times to take care of things, but it didn't really interfere with the process. The interview took only around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are some negative/positive aspects of the theater experience?   Answer Question