Regal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Columbia, MD) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and heard back relatively quick. Once I got the call, we set up an interview (2 days after first call) with the hiring manager. After a relatively easy interview with simple questions, I was set up for a second interview with the manager a week later. That interview was more of a formality: I was just asked about my hours and the manager told me about the various positions. I was hired the next day.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Charlotte, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Very simple asked a few questions joked around with the manager and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regal in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call back for an interview about 3 days later. The application is basic and the interview was very easy and chill. Most questions were about yourself and who you are as a person.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie?   1 Answer
    • If your life was turned into a movie, what genre would it be and who would play you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer complained about stale popcorn?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had a shortage or overage in a cash register?   Answer Question
    • Can you multi task?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

I was exploring my options and ended up accepting a position with a different company.

Regal Response

Sep 26, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you chose not to work at Regal. We would very much like your feedback on why you chose to decline the offer. Please reach out to me directly at... More

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal (Buffalo, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online.
    No phone interview, was immediately asked if I could come in person. In person interview with the GM. Quick interview, nothing too hard if you've had prior management or theatre experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make hard decisions?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal in February 2013.

Interview

Professional, fast, efficient and very well done. The general manager was very friendly and asked a lot of good questions. They really take the time to evaluate you and ask you good questions. Regal is an amazing company to work for

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regal (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Conversation with general manager and background check. Overview of job role and duties as well as expectations and any questions I had about the job. Explanation of fraternization policy and other general policies.

Interview Questions

• If I would be able to remove myself from the type of co-worker relationship I had with the other emoloyees.   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal in October 2013.

Interview

Because they hire from within, it is important to boast achievements from currently working there. Focused a lot on knowing the mission statement, standards of service, etc. Important to highlight leadership abilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, given base of $11 an hour. Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Kaneohe, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal (Kaneohe, HI) in July 2010.

Interview

They interview in the theater and are mostly concerned with your attitude. They are looking for people that are friendly and will have a good attitude toward the customers.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regal in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired from within so I never had an interview because my GM knew I was a good worker.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal (Noblesville, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask questions that they ask everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online and then interviewed during a job fair type hiring event. Went through 4 rounds of cross table interviews starting with a visiting associate manager from another theater and ending with the district manager. All asked similar questions about my management style. Since they were hiring for all positions for a new theater, I had to wait for upper tiered interviewers to be available to speak with me but, that being said, the entire process only took about an hour and a half. By the end of the day, I walked out with a new job!

Interview Questions

Regal Response

Sep 26, 2016 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal team!