Servpro Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, phone screen, verbal test, then interview in person with hiring manager, and other departmental staff.
    STAY AWAY!!
    I interviewed within a few weeks of applying, went well, They checked my references, again went well. I know because I spoke to my references. I was fully under the impression I had the job. There are no background problems. Then the waiting game. I contacted recruiter, then hiring manager, was told no decision had been made. 3 months have passed, I have never heard anything back, no response. Not even a thanks for applying we went with another candidate. Very unprofessional, and this is the corporate office who is representing an entire franchise. I guess they did me a favor by not hiring me, I wouldn't work for them ever!!

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in Servpro. Strengths, weakness, background and how can I contribute to their department.   Answer Question

Servpro Industries Response

Mar 12, 2015 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your interview experience with SERVPRO. We apologize you were not satisfied with our process. Our goal is to attract, hire and retain career-oriented... More

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN).

Interview

It is a multi-step interview process, including the initial phone screen and a couple of onsite interviews. I had regular contact with the recruiter I was working with at the time and she always responded quickly to any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team? Explain why you prefer one over the other.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (San Diego, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was asked typical, slightly challenging questions in my interview but felt comfortable enough to be myself. This company has a fun sense of humor but they also work hard. They basically hire off of personality over qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What was a past challenge you had to overcome and how?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Hooksett, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

The owner was very pleasant. Came off as one who cares about employees until I heard he didn't have to contact Labor ready for a job they had going on, I knew right there this place had a high turnover.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries.

Interview

Very Casual interview. Went through previous positions held and roles and responsibilities. Spoke about tiered compensation, base salary with commision with paid auto expenses. Explainbed job duties, goals and resposibilities with a focus of relationship building within the Insurance Industry. Explained the beginning and history of Servpro and how he made his spcific Franchise one of the top Servpro Franchises in the USA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Casual-gave me two base salary offers with percentage based commision.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Clarksville, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

Met iniatially with another Marketing Rep to see if I was a good fit for position. Then I met with the Owner and the Production Manager. The people who weren't related were really good, comitted individuals. Everyone related to owner was lazy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negoiate. Just believe what you can bring to the organization and state your case.

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Lima, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

This lady has NO interviewing skills at all. She tells you what the job is & what all the people prior to you did in the job to get FIRED or leave?

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional but Jackie made me feel at ease and less nervous. They have you take a pre-interview assessment to help decide if you were a good fit. They have a higher turn over rate in this particular position. After the interview they wanted me to start next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one of your highest accomplishments in your previous positions   1 Answer

I declined due to distance in the commute and also the compensation was not enough for me in particular. I loved the job and company but under the circumstances it didn't work. If I lived closer to them and less expenses then I would have accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Was called in for an interview and interviewed with Marketing manager and then the owner. They found my resume online and called me in. My prior marketing experience got me in the door.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Renton, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The advertisement for the job: "Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by .... participating in professional associations, providing lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education courses."

The actual interview: "We don't join the Chamber of Commerce, we don't promote continuing education courses, we don't do lunch and learns. Too expensive."

Thanks for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• First question: How much do you want?   1 Answer