Servpro Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.3

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

My experience with Servpro Industries interview process was outstanding. Their HR and management group have been truly class throughout the entire process. I went through two phone screening interviews (HR and management). Afterwards, they brought me in for an onsite group panel interview. When you arrive in their facility, they will give you a tour of their impressive headquarter just so you can get a sense of the working environment.

The group panel interview consisted of management and your potential co-workers. They were all very professional and easy to converse with. The group asked meaningful questions as it related to the position you're interviewing for. They had a mixture of competency and scenario-based questions. Overall, they have a great process. The hiring managers and employees were knowledgeable and smart. They displayed great passion for the work they were doing.

All I have is respect for this group with their constant professionalism and how approachable everyone was. It seemed like it would of been a great place to work for and grow!

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries.

Interview

It was a quick less than 30 minute interview. The individual interviewing me seemed to be disoriented and through the middle of it, he lost track of what he was saying

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy and standard questions. Mainly was interested if I could work all hours of the day and night. Also asked if I am proficient in word, ppt, etc. Took about an hour

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be on call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview with the owner was pretty job. She was nice and made me feel comfortable. The interview was for about 30 to 45 minutes asking about my previous work experience.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Greensboro, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant atmosphere and relaxing . They asked about who I was and my achievements. What I wanted and why I would like to work for them. How would I handle different situations.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work there, tell about yourself.   1 Answer

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Renton, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The advertisement for the job: "Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by .... participating in professional associations, providing lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education courses."

The actual interview: "We don't join the Chamber of Commerce, we don't promote continuing education courses, we don't do lunch and learns. Too expensive."

Thanks for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• First question: How much do you want?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean View, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Ocean View, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewer described the work environment as "very aggressive, difficult, challenging" and said to expect coworkers to argue and yell at each other and you. She stated that this position has very high turnover and most people don't stay a full year, or even a few months. The overtime described (during emergency or storm situations) can be expected to be up to 75 hours per week. The company expects you to be on call during your "off time" above and beyond the 40 hour normal week. Overall, the company culture seemed tense and the salary was hourly, $13/ hour full time with benefits, which adds up to about $25,000 a year salary without overtime. I decided not to consider the position further after hearing of the company's challenges in keeping someone in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you thinking of leaving your current job?   1 Answer

The workplace was tense, I could hear people arguing, the detailed work that's required of the position seemed like it would be too much to get done in the allotted shift, especially when coworkers and management have arguments with you and there's drama in the workplace. I knew I was looking for a more pleasant environment and a role that pays more.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN).

Interview

It is a multi-step interview process, including the initial phone screen and a couple of onsite interviews. I had regular contact with the recruiter I was working with at the time and she always responded quickly to any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team? Explain why you prefer one over the other.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Servpro Industries in April 2016.

Interview

I received the following email
    "It appears you have the skills I need for this job, what would your pay requirements be?

Thanks" from a office manager.
    NO phone call, no prior correspondence, only asking what salary I require.
    Very unprofessional, I will not apply for this company in the future.

Training Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Servpro Industries (Gallatin, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was with multiple attendees and was a very relaxed atmosphere. Everyone that I interviewed with was very professional and courteous. It was held at their very impressive corporate headquarters in Gallatin, TN.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to join the SERVPRO franchise community.   Answer Question