Shell Chemical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shell Chemical Engineer Interview Questions

Chemical Engineer Interview

Interview

filling online application, online knowledge test, phone behavioral interview, and Shell Recruitment Day (SRD). A day before the SRD we had an orientation, games, and dinner with current Shell employee. On the SRD, the process begin with a computer knowledge test, followed by a group presentation, a one on one behavioral interview, lunch with the interviewers (none from HR but all from respective divisions of the candidates), case interview with 2 interviewers, and final behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you in a conflict in your group and tell me how did you solve the conflict   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shell

Chemical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shell (Stanford, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Took and passed the online assessment in August, scheduled an interview upon following up at an on-campus career fair late September, 1:1 interview that was entirely behavior in early October, received an offer the next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shell (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

May Online application, 2 months later , on site change to phone interview.
    the phone went well.asically all behavior questiones are the same as other reviews, no suprise.
    why did you choose shell?what‘s your former experience? Introduce yourself?Achievemnet?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Shell (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Campus Interview. Second round interview was on site in New Orleans. The onsite interview was broken into three parts and took about 6 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. There are many other people who would be willing to take the job and you will be hard pressed to find a company who shows they want you more.

Chemical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shell.

Interview

Started as an on campus interview. Two people interviewed me for the job, asked about my work study, classes, what I thought about some of the professors (the interviewers had also attended my alma mater). After the on campus interview they flew me out to Texas for an on site interview which included typical questions with two other recruiters. Also, the interview contained a strange metric in which you are given an island to run. They ask you a few questions on how you would run it, economics, etc. it was a paper and pencil timed test. After that they sent me on my way.

Interview Questions

• The whole island game interview was difficult. There might be more details online about it floating around.   Answer Question

Graduate school beckoned.