Shell Human Resources Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shell Human Resources Graduate Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shell (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Application submission, online testing, phone interview, assessment centre. The whole process lasted approximately 3 months. Online tests where numerical, situational judgement and I think a verbal one as well (But I don't remember for sure)

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about a time when you didn't meet a deadline
    - Tell me about a time you considered one's cultural differences in your approach   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shell

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Shell (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The entire process took me more than 4 months. The interviewer called from the Netherlands. The interviewer was very nice and friendly, the atmosphere is very relaxing just like having a chat with a friend. The questions were not vey hard, but you need to prepare for them.
    1. Online application —— CV & Motivation
    2. Online Situational Judgement Test & Numerical Reasoning Test
    3. Telephone Interview
    4. Final Assessment Center

Interview Questions

• 1. Your best achievement
      2. A time that you dealt with team conflict
      3. How do you network with people you newly meet?
      4. A time that you have to be cultural sensitive
      5. What kind of role do you usually take in a team work?
      6. Why this industry?
      7. Why Shell?   Answer Question

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Shell (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very taxing interview process but made me want the role more.

This is the order:
    - E-Tray exercise

- Group Discussion
    Had 25 minutes to discuss a complex situation and come up with an answer.

- Self-reflection interview
    This was very challenging. Make sure you can self-reflect and practice with examples before the day.

- Presentation
    Given 20 minutes to look over a lot of information. Create a 5 minute presentation answering the questions. Then 35 minutes of probing questions about my answer.

- Competency Based Interview
    Standard competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you applied a different approach when talking to people? Tell me about a time when you did this.   2 Answers

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

I applied online in March, I did several online test then I was scheduled to have initial interview in late October then I had personality interview in early November. Overall, it is CV-based interview; thus, just explained clearly using STAR technique (situation, task, action, result). Now, I am waiting the result whether I am going to SRD or not.

Interview Questions

• Since I don't have any experience relating HR area and I was assigned for HR graduate, it was a bit tricky to answer why I want the position. There was an expected question about how I spent money from parents when I was in school as well.   Answer Question