Shell Process Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shell Process Operator Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

3.8

Process Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shell.

Interview

Applied online. Online assessment test. Mechanical aptitude test along with psychology evaluation. Invited to interview via email. Go in for interview. Interviewed by 2 employees. STAR questions. Was not selected for the position. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shell

Anonymous Employee in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shell (Martinez, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Process takes a few months which started with a online application. If selected you will then be moved on to test for the position which is a basic aptitude test. If that is passed then you move on to in person interviewing. The interview is not extremely difficult and I think its more of a gauge of your personality and ability to work as a team member than anything else.

Interview Questions

• If you notice a fellow worker not using proper PPE when working on a job, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norco, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shell (Norco, LA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview consist of two people asking me questions. They both took turn asking me. the first question they ask was " so tell us about yourself. when they ask you that they dont want to know your whole life story. they really want to know about yourself dealing with the field you are interviewing for. you must tell them why they should hire you out of thousands who are applying for the same position.

Interview Questions

• What should we hire you and not the other candiates?   1 Answer

Process Operator Interview

Interview

There wasn't much to the "interview." I completed the online application and questionnaire, and approximately a week later I checked the status of the job I posted for and received a "regretted" notification. I assume that means I did not meet the requirements of the job posting.

Process Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shell in February 2011.

Interview

It is a chemical plant so safety was very important. Also you must show them you are a realiable person and you can work well with a team. Just relax and be honest because if you are not you will mess up.They will want to know that you don't mine working shift work.