Shell Procurement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shell Procurement Manager Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shell.

Interview

Interview happened in three rounds. First round was telephonic followed by a face to face interview which was complete technical round and ran for approx 2 hrs. Discussed all minute details of your experience. Third round was of HR and Leadership skills. They give you a case like you are a CEO of a loss making company. What steps would you take...there is nothing objective like Yes or No but all subjective. They will find questions from your answers. This interview again ran for 2 hrs and had a panel of 3 persons.

Interview Questions

• Why Indian suppliers not been able to compete with Chinese suppliers. What kind of arrangements are required from Govt side to make India sourcing successful.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. They gave me a decent hike.

Other Interview Reviews for Shell

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shell (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied on line and I was invited for interview a month later. I was asked a lot of questions around my experience and required to provide examples and the end results.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions, plus questions around your skills and experience.   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shell in January 2011.

Interview

one on one structured interview based on written format. Interviewers follow set questions and case studies.

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shell in October 2010.

Interview

- The position requires a resourcefulness candidates
    - given 2 hours to find list of information and email to interviewer

Interview Questions

• To list all the depot available in Thailand?   1 Answer