Sony Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 172 of over 172 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Sony Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Sony Electronics

Interview

Four different interviews back to back with different attorneys in the legal department. Each interview was about twenty minutes with a few minutes in between. Overall friendly staff but tough questions

Interview Questions
  • A legal Skill you could unlearn
    Answer Question

Sony Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Sony Electronics

Interview

Progressed quickly. Interview was held in more of an business discussion atmosphere. Good experience nonetheless. Process was always clear and the interviews were structured yet allowed fluidity. Very open discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Sony Electronics

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (Kuala Lumpur) in Apr 2021

Interview

Asks reasonably tough questions. Interviewer was very nice and felt sincere in trying to understand your motivations , your aspirations like how do you see yourself in 5 years etc

Interview Questions
  • What segment is Sony in ? How does it fare against competitors and name few of them

Sony Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Sony Electronics

Interview

Mainly discussion and no coding. The interviewer was very polite and didn't want to put you in any kind of stressful situationa. He was attentive and asked questions about my background

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was contacted by HR, spoke to them about my background, then from there was scheduled for an interview to speak with the manager of the team and their boss. From there we had a super awkward video call. There was no emotion from both people, just asking standard questions. It felt like either they were unprepared or just dead dry. Haven't gotten a call back but I did notify them I was awaiting to accept another offer for another job which I did, and am glad I did. It's about who you work with and the content, and this job seemed like a data job where you would just slave away in the dark.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sony Electronics

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics in Feb 2021

Interview

After applying I got sent a link to complete an online Digital Interview. This was then followed up a couple of weeks later with an invitation to an assessment centre.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

1. Application 2. Video interview - pre recorded q's, 2 minutes to answer the q's 3. Assessment centre - team exercise, followed by numerical test, then a series of individual interviews with various managers to judge which role we suited best

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region, Lima Region

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (Lima, Lima Region, Lima Region) in Feb 2021

Interview

Primero tuve una entrevista individual con el jefe del equipo, súper buena experiencia y fácil. Luego, RRHH me hizo otra entrevista más psicológica y luego un examen de Excel (parecía corto pero era full fórmulas, gráficos, tablas)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sony Electronics (London, England, England)

Interview

After the application sent Sony asked to complete a video interview. They gave you 2 minutes to answer the questions and the opportunity record your answers a second time if you were not happy with your first answer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this programme.

Sony Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Sony Electronics

Interview

Started with Cv and a Cover letter, then had a video interview (just a few simple questions, no retakes), virtual assessment centre (speed dating interviews, group project and maths test) and then a final, individual interview. Good process overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Interviews