KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Spirit Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 512 of over 512 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Spirit Airlines

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in Sep 2021

Interview

The process of interviewing for spirit begins with a online application, then an online talent assessment. After this you complete an online hirevue recorded interview, followed by a face to face interview if offered one. I hope this helps

Interview Questions
  • One question was why do you want to be a flight attendent
    4 Answers
8 people found this interview helpful

Spirit Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Spirit Airlines

Interview

Long but worth it. Many ppl attended like 100. They tell you right there if you are hired or not. I was offered a position and accepted. They have very good benefits as well

What people are saying about Spirit Airlines

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Spirit Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Spirit Airlines

Interview

Lengthy but worth it. Didn't get the job though. But I know what to expect going forward. The questions were generic, but the personality test were somewhat challenging. It was also repetitive in nature, asking the same question multiple times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spirit Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines

Interview

After a few simple online screenings you’ll head to a face to face with tons of other people. Dress sharply and professionally, ask questions in the group setting but not so much you’re dominating the conversation, and be yourself with the one to one questions. They only asked like 5 questions it went super quick.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Spirit Airlines

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in Jun 2022

Interview

Applied online then prompted to do video interview. They asked 6 questions. After that I played a game. A few weeks later I was invited to go to a in person interview and I could pick the location. I picked Fort Lauderdale. I waited in the waiting room after checking in. After you check in, you do the bag test and height check. After waiting in the waiting room someone calls you back and I was interviewed by two people. After that I was sent to the decision room and then pulled out saying I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a flight attendant?
  • Why spirit?
  • tell about a time you were needing to do a task or something you had to do that later changed?
  • what would you do if your partner flight attendant did not do her safety check and told the gate agent they are ready?
  • What would you do if a passenger complain about another passenger was overweight and invading his space?
9 people found this interview helpful

Spirit Airlines

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in Jul 2022

Interview

Very smooth and comfortable interview, where I present my personality and passion for the airline industry. As well as my previous experience with American Airlines. It was amazing moment to fell that I can do the job.

Interview Questions
  • You have to talk about the qualities of a Flight Attendant.

Spirit Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines

Interview

Super easy. Just be yourself. They are looking for common sense and being personable. My interview was just one on one. It was almost like talking to a friend. Do not say you want the job because you like to travel.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a crew member was late for the airport shuttle
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Three-step interview process. First, you talk to a recruiter then the hiring manager and then the Chief Pilot of the base you are applying to. I am currently in the Chief Pilot phase of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

It was a group interview that was very informative. All questions related to the position. It was at least 30-45 minutes long. Questions were easy, half personal half technical. It was great

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself in 5 years?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miami, FL) in Jun 2022

Interview

It was very welcoming and professional I felt like all the employees were open about their experience working for spirit airlines and that allowed me to feel confident in knowing I was at the right place right time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miami, FL) in Jun 2022

Interview

The video interview was six "Describe a time when" questions. You play a couple games after which can actually get a bit tricky on the last. I heard back a few days later regarding a final in-person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 512 Interviews

Spirit Airlines Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Spirit Airlines as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.70 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Flight Attendant and Ramp Agent rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Customer Service Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Spirit Airlines takes an average of 22 days when considering 620 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Agent had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Flight Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Spirit Airlines according to 620 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 18.69%

Work at Spirit Airlines? Share Your Experiences

Spirit Airlines logo

Spirit Airlines Careers

Cover image for Spirit Airlines

The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through...More

• Life at Spirit
  • The Giving Spirit

Company Updates

Logo

2 days ago

Careers
Say “Howdy” to 129 of our freshest Flight Attendant Training grads! 👋 Greater Orlando Aviation Authority: Orlando International (MCO) and Executive (ORL) Airports' class of August 22’ is heading to the bases and bringing our total number of 2022 graduates to over 1000. They can’t wait to greet our Guests and get soarin’! ✈️ #MoreGo #SpiritStrong
Shared image
Logo

2 days ago

Company News
Hot air balloons aren’t the only thing soaring over the skies of Albuquerque, New Mexico today– now, our bright yellow planes are, too! We’re officially bringing #MoreGo to Albuquerque International Sunport Airport - ABQ.🎈 In honor of this celebration, the Spirit Charitable Foundation donated $20,000 to Mandy's Farm to help assist adults with developmental disabilities in achieving their goals for living, learning, and working in the community. What a way to celebrate!
Shared image - Hot air balloons aren't the only thing soaring over the skies of Albuquerque - Spirit Airlines on LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com

Spirit Airlines photo of: Say Yellow to a Career as a Spirit Flight Attendant
Spirit Airlines photo of: Spirit Flight Attendant
Spirit Airlines photo of: Spirit Family
Spirit Airlines photo of: March 2020 Women in Aviation Conference
Spirit Airlines photo of: Our Spirit Family welcoming Guests to San Pedro Sula, Honduras