Spirit Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 436 of over 436 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spirit Airlines

Spirit Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines

Interview

With Covid still at large, video interviews have replaced the normal recruiting system. Being comfortable in front of the camera is important. Its not live, don’t worry. They have a list of questions for you to answer and it’s timed.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Spirit?
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Orlando, FL) in May 2021

Interview

It’s a month or so between each step in the process. I applied mid March and did the assessment the same day and just received a VI last week. You have about 3 mins to think about the question and a minute to answer.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Are you willing to relocated and complete a 4 week unpaid training? 2. Can you comply with the non usable tattoo and piercing policy? 3. Can you life 50lbs and buckle your slept into a jumpseat with no extensions? 4. Tell about a time yku went above and beyond for a customer? 5. Do you have a valid passport and can you legally travel outside the US? 6. Why do you and to be a flight attendant and why did you want to work for spirit. 7.how have tour last experiences prepared you for this job?
1 person found this interview helpful

Spirit Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Spirit Airlines

Interview

It was all online and i’m waiting to hear back after my assessment. You get sent the assessment instantly after sending in the initial application. It took me about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Spirit Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Spirit Airlines

Interview

Really bad system - interview for one role then say they aren't looking for that role... absolute waste of time. This is not something i expected or wanted to hear, at first they wanted entry level revenue then non entry data analyst

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spirit Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Spirit Airlines

Interview

Normal and not very difficult personal motivation and the rest then questions on the specific sector. Prepare yourself for thematic questions and questions related to your studies and your academic background as well as your previous work experience and long term career goal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied and within a couple weeks i for emailed back for a video interview, study on the airline and ask yourself questions on how you would make a great teammate

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself?

Spirit Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in Apr 2021

Interview

So first I applied then right after I submitted my application I got an email to do a assessment it took about 30 mins, then maybe about 3-4 weeks later I got a email asking to do a video interview.. you have 6 days to submit it, it was pretty easy they ask you about 7 questions, I submitted my video interview and now I’m just waiting to hear back from that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Is now virtual and the questions are standard “what would you do in this situation” and you are asked to read an announcement . They also check job eligibility and ask if you are willing to work anywhere

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone was complaining about a crying baby on a flight
9 people found this interview helpful

Spirit Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied - April 2020 Assessment Submitted - April 2020 Video interview Invitation and Video Interview submitted - May 2020 (Hiring Process Hold Due to COVID-19) Online F2F - March 2021 CJO Offered - April 2021 Training - May 2021

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? How has your work history prepared you to become a Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant? What would you say is a weakness? How would you handle a situation in which a passenger refused to hang up while take-off was pending? Tell me a time in which you received great customer service? Tell me a time in which you had to adapt to a new changing environment?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

The recruiter aggressively called and sent me txt messages and voice mails at every stage of the process. After the hour long video interview with leadership the recruiter went ghost. No follow up after an interview is totally unprofessional. Place also seems a tad disorganized. Application, assessment, interview with recruiter, and then interview with HR leaders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 436 Interviews