Spirit Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule an interview the next day. After a successful interview, Spirit flew me to Fort Lauderdale, Florida to complete the hiring process (paper work and drug test)

Interview Questions

• the interview with the manager was conducted in front of the day shift supervisor, lead, and the technicians. The Q/A consisted of casual interview questions (why spirit, your experience, and other information regarding the position).   Answer Question

Station Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, then they called last minute and said can you interview in person tomorrow because we have some managers in town. Overall simple process but not very formal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   2 Answers

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miami, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty Informal, met with operation manager and vp. Very bare bones office, I had brought drive with some of my specific projects but they had expected me to bring printouts so just had to explain in words. The company is growing, but they are really trying to keep down costs. I did not receive any word from HR or hiring manager about interviews despite followups, so assumed I did not get the job

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

one hr rep, 2 department bosses. General questions, looking for someone that will follow directions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Egypt, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (New Egypt, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview is for know more information about the employee knowledge . qualifications.educations .and personal information which will be very important for any job and sepically in aviation field and appelity for this job and travel the most of the time
    not only but also know the job offer for the employee to know everything about this job

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel most of the time   1 Answer

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Went online and found the position. Clicked on the "Apply Now" button and followed through the process. There was a brief personality quiz, easily attach the resume, complete all the questions and information requests and press send.

Airline Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Very laid back, get know you, tell us a time, review of logbook, why we should hire you. In essence, can we set next to you for a four day pairing and still like you. Are you able to make it through training. If you get an interview, you are hired unless you have a “kwirk” about your personalit. You are being “observed” the whole time to make sure you “fit-in” even when just the interns are watching you!

Airline Pilot (First Officer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very friendly group of people. You are first welcomed by Jyri Strandman, Vice President of Flight Operations. What a delightful guy he is. Fun, yet professional. Then we were divided into groups and we had a one on two, or in my case, a one on three interview panel. I thought it would be stressful but they made it a relaxed experience.

Interview Questions

• Ever had a conflict with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Senior Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miramar, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

It was really hard, because it is an FAA employer.
    they require finger printer a really extensive background.
    they make you fill out about 100 documents.
    1.what was my plan in the next 5 years.
    2. i was ask a lot of question regarding IT
    3. i got question regarding Active director
    4.Networking, citrix and a lot about sabre application

Interview Questions

• 1.what was my plan in the next 5 years.
      2. i was ask a lot of question regarding IT
      3. i got question regarding Active director
      4.Networking, citrix and a lot about sabre application   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spirit Airlines (Miami, FL).

Interview

In my years of job seeking , i never experienced something like this:
    I was scheduled for a phone interview the Wed after at 3pm .When 3pm Wednesday came... i waited ,waited and waited for their call ...by 3:40 i got an email from their hiring manager asking me for a number to contact me (which was already given).I gave him the contact number but instead a call , i got a request to reschedule for the Monday after . When Next Monday came , at the time when i was supposed to get a call...i got another email to reschedule (again) for the week after .Like a good FOOL ...i agreed . The week after.....well ..you can guess how it went right? They never call me and instead sent an email stating that they were too busy and would contact me with a new time to interview..... (Which you could also guess how it went and how this tale ends ) ...they never contacted me again. They are a real JOKE!!!!

Interview Questions

• To me ,they are the most disrespectful and unprofessional company i ever applied for. A clear sign that they either dont care or are a TOTAL mess.   Answer Question