Stantec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stantec Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen with HR manager. Asked basic questions and simple questions. Less than 15 mins. Very easy to talk to and good conversation, got offered a second interview

Intern Interview

Interview

online application portal, easy to find multiple openings in different offices. Great communication back and forth. Phone interview with multiple employees at different levels. Very informative overview of the company, broad and day to day

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Sent resume and got the call. Interview took to trips each time about 1 hour long. The questions were direct and easy. I was hired on the spot. There was alot of paperwork.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec Colorado in April 2011. The overall experience was good. I interviewed with 2 people in the office, one by one. They were trying to learn more about me and figure out if I was a true match.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Applied to a more senior position but they wanted to interview me for a position more suited for myself. Emailed me to notify me of the change. Had an in person interview in which they describe their company goals and job details.

Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Conversational and casual the whole time. I got to talk about my interests and learn about the company. We talked about the experience I had listed on my resume and how it might come up in my role as an intern.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online after meeting employees at the career fair. Got an email to come into the office for an interview. About 1-2 weeks after they followed up with an email to schedule a phone call. They offered me the position in the phone call.

Entry Level Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through email and heard back the following week on the phone to set up an interview. Interview was about an hour long at the NYC office and centered mainly about company goals, mission, and my past work experience. Afterwards I took a Revit test that lasted about an hour before heading out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stantec (Seattle, WA) in May 2019.

Interview

Questions related to resume and past projects. How would I fit in their team? What do I bring as an individual to there firm? What do I expect from them? Salary Expectations?

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your project and what was your role?   1 Answer

Water/Wastewater Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial recruiter contacted me to set up a phone interview. Gave him all of the pertinent information he asked for and asked a few questions about the position. The two biggest questions I asked were where the position was exactly located and what seniority level it was because he was not clear initially. I never heard back from the first recruiter after setting up the phone interview.

I was then contacted by a second recruiter from a different part of the country asking me to fill out a questionnaire that seemed like a scam. The form asked many questions that could have been answered with a cursory glance at my resume. A form that asks if I need relocation assistance for a position that they had not disclosed the exact location of. How would I know if I needed relocation assistance if you all had never disclosed the exact location of the position?

I replied to both of the recruiters calling them out on playing games and not following through on the first phone interview and never heard back.

Stay away. They are looking for new grads or desperate folks to prey on. As soon as they were met with someone who knows their worth, they ran away.

Interview Questions

• Describe your knowledge of wastewater collection systems.   1 Answer