Stantec Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 285 of over 285 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Stantec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec

Interview

The interview was a video call, It was not very tough but some questions to know about the career history if any, software used, proficiency in Auto-cad. The interview was 30 minutes long and very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • I felt comfortable with all the questions in fact it was quite more like a friendly conversation getting to know more about each other
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Stantec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec

Interview

Graduate recruitment day consisting of company presentations, followed by a group activity, then one to one interview. Never heard back either way despite chasing twice. Didn’t bother chasing further as I already had offers from two other companies.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Wellington, Wellington) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was casual and as I expected after doing some research about the company and those that would interview me. We met in person and they described the company first.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what you've done professionally.

Stantec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec

Interview

It was informal, interview for team fit not necessarily for job posting. I don't know what else to say. Standard intervirw process , much like any other interview I have had in the past

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Stantec

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stantec

Interview

Interview was straightforward and remotely conducted due to COVID-19 safety protocols. Scheduling was done over the phone and confirmation sent by email. Although I didn't get an offer this time, I continue to have a good impression of the company and would gladly try again for a different role.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you saw someone behaving unsafely in the work environment and how did you react?

Stantec

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec

Interview

Brief, informal, felt like they were evaluating fit in the team more than anything else. Contract review skills were not really questioned. It seemed like the position involved following a list of contractual exceptions and as long as you could read the list, there was little ambiguity involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Melbourne) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had a telephonic and two rounds at the office. It was great and the people whom I met were welcoming. They discussed the current projects and the skills I require to get on board.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochelle Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec (Rochelle Park, NJ)

Interview

Several 1:1 phone interviews spanned across the team - this process was odd, as there was no touch point with a recruiter. I get the sense they likely don't have a recruiting team and HR is responsible for a full suite of responsibilities. When i received an offer, it was significantly below market data and contradicted what I had shared in my application at the start of the process. When i responded to the offer with some follow up questions, i was ghosted and the role was reposted - not the best representation of professionalism and company culture. Dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • How would you support employees that started yelling at each other in the office, how would you mediate?
4 people found this interview helpful

Stantec

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec

Interview

Applied online and had first interview 2 weeks later. Had another follow up interview within the next week and a final interview a couple days later. Heard back fairly quickly after each interview if I'd be moving on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec (Cleveland, OH) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was 35 mins with four employee from the Office. They asked general behavioral questions. We also talked about some experience on my resume. The interviewers were really nice and trying to keep the process relaxing.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 285 Interviews