Stantec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

2.4

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stantec (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

The interview was conducted by a HR person and a senior EE. There were a few background questions and no technical questions. Paperwork turnaround was pretty quick, I got the offer within a few weeks and started the job within a few weeks after I accepted the offer.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Really easy interview. Nice people, asked pretty general easy questions. Did not ask any technical questions which I thought was kinda weird. Was a phone Interview and lasted about 40min.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to choose your major and career path   Answer Question

Landscape Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

The interview begins on time and lasts about half an hour. Friendly atmosphere, funny questions, just like making a daily conversation. But it's suffering to wait for the response as they don't tell you a specific date.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Initial application was submitted at a Campus Recruiting event. About 4 weeks later was contacted by email for a phone interview. Phone interview was about 30 minutes long, behavioral interview. Received offer a month after the phone interview

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview started with hiring manager then she brought in other Project Administrators to ask questions. Interview seem to go well until I told them what I used to do and they were surprised I did so much at my previous job as a Project administartor. I assume I did not get the job because of this. I asked for feedback and they have not emailed me back. I don't expect to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• They did not use the CAR system which I like but they asked the kind of projects I worked on.   1 Answer

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The process took more than a month. My interview was rescheduled twice. When I finally got to meet the person, they spent less than 20 mins to get to know me and tell me about the benefits of the company. I emailed them twice after the interview but they never gave me a feedback or informed me about the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

• how does your experience match the position requirements?   Answer Question

Entry Level Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview with three Engineers. Seemed to be a personality interview more than a knowledge based one. Follow up phone interview a few weeks later where I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in the location the job was since I would have to move.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Introduction. Then Questions: past experience and personal achievement, what is the expected salary, what do you know about Stantec, etc. Then introduction to key individuals in the office and after that lunch with 2 or 3 members of your team and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your previous work experience. What are your short term goals. What are your long term goals. Do you have experience in supervising people   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stantec (Miami, FL).

Interview

The interview was held in the morning and it was quite easy but they pay very low wages that you can not live off in Miami. No wonder their profit last year was $164,000 Million and the revenue $2.88 Billion. (source Wikipedia)

Well, now I know who is Not getting any of that money.

The employees!!

Side note: The interviewer had not really read my resume.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at this Company?
      Questions about my resume.
      Answer Question

Environmental Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stantec (West Chester, PA).

Interview

The interview process was about 3 hours. I meet with 5 employees. All of them were very kind and courteous. The company seems to provide a wonderful work/life balance and the health insurance and 401K plan are great as well. Unfortunately I could not take the job due to life circumstances, but I highly recommend this company and this particular office to others.

Interview Questions

• Are you HAZWOPER certified?   1 Answer