Staybridge Suites Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Staybridge Suites

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Midvale, UT) in May 2020

Interview

Submit my resume and got an interview general manager then got another interview with front desk manager. Within 3 days, I got my job offer and I accepted. On boarding process is very fast.

Interview Questions
  • What are your experiences in hospitality industry?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

Harmonious and very pleasant. Very friendly and courteous. Easy to understand. Job description explained in detail. Time from start to finish didn't take any time to complete application and interview.

Interview Questions
  • What you like about working around people?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Vero Beach, FL) in Feb 2020

Interview

Seemed to go well. Didn't interview with the person that I met/scheduled my appointment with. She seemed honest about the amount of heavy labor expected. We sat in the lobby which was very clean & comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Fiz o processo com mais duas participantes. A principio, a vaga era uma e abriram mais 2. Tivemos perguntas básicas, desde porque escolhemos a hotelaria até com quem vivemos...São feitas perguntas em inglês e português, redação sobre projetos futuros e especificar o motivo para que a empresa escolha você ao invés dos outros que estão competindo pela mesma vaga. No geral, te deixam confortável durante toda entrevista.

Interview Questions
  • Pretenção salarial, perguntas em inglês e motivo de saída das empresas anteriores...

Staybridge Suites

Application

I interviewed at Staybridge Suites

Interview

Was asked basic interview questions, got two interviews before I was offered the position. I was interviewed by the supervisor and manager. They really want to get to know you as a person, while also getting to know your skills and strengths.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to balance multiple tasks at once.

Staybridge Suites

Application

I interviewed at Staybridge Suites

Interview

They call you for an interview and get to know you better . You usually know before you leave if you have a job or not. Long as you are honest and hardworking this interview process is a breeze.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Staybridge Suites

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites

Interview

Met with VP for initial open house interview. Initial interview was easy. Moved on to 2nd interview with the General Manager. Fairly smooth process. I was offered a position a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stapleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Stapleton, CO) in Mar 2018

Interview

In person interview with GM, job for toddlers I don't wht they hire kids to deal with Guest. Got a phone call and got hired next day I signed documenta

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Staybridge Suites

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites

Interview

has taken a long time to get an interview as applied over a month ago

Staybridge Suites

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites in Jun 2017

Interview

Easy and laid back, not intimidating. Was very welcoming and felt comfortable. Just had to fill out application and was told my job duties, discussed benefits and availability. The questions were very easy and at the end of the interview they offered me the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews