Staybridge Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staybridge Suites Interview Questions

Interviews at Staybridge Suites

2.3

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites.

Interview

has taken a long time to get an interview as applied over a month ago

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites in August 2014.

Interview

Had called to see of any hires, the assistant manager notified me they were taking applications for front desk so I filled out and app that day, called the next day to check on the status and the GM set up an interview with me for the next morning. The GM was very friendly and professional and throughout the interview he decided I was his new hire and asked if I would like to join the team! The following Monday I started my online training and a day later I started work.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Denver, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was on the spot which was great had an offer within 10minutes of leaving the property.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites in June 2017.

Interview

Easy and laid back, not intimidating. Was very welcoming and felt comfortable. Just had to fill out application and was told my job duties, discussed benefits and availability. The questions were very easy and at the end of the interview they offered me the job

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Lafayette, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation. She asked me about my previous work experience, and what shifts I'd be available to work. She told me about her position and a little about the hotel, in general. Then, she gave me an overview of the duties of a front desk agent. It lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Schererville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Schererville, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy, just spoke about my employment history and how I would interact on a guest relations aspect. Spoke with two managers and they were very kind. The interview went quick.

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The previous supervisor made it feel like it was more of a casual conversation and not like your were being placed in front of a panel of judges. I got to know the supervisor on a personal level and he got to know me on a personal level. I absolutely loved the interview process and was upset to see this supervisor move on to bigger and better things.

Interview Questions

• If you were stick on a deserted island and could only bring three things what would they be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Okemos, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

The iterview process was very simple and laid back. Usually when there is a position open more than likely you will get the job. The GM just goes through a set of standard questions and you just answer them honestly and in 3 days they will contact you.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected was How honest are you on a scale of 0 to 100?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just wanted to make sure that I have Sundays off for church and also had to arrange certain times to work due to my changing football schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Portland, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

Offered an interview over the phone. Went in the next day and had a in person interview with the front office manager and general manager. They will then proceed to either offer you the job or not. They also performed a reference check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Tyler, TX).

Interview

Was very quick, maybe 5 minutes. We sat down in the main lobby, he asked about my customer service experience on my resume and told me what they were looking. Asked what I was looking for in pay, then told me what they offered, then was done. Very easy, just wasn't enough pay for me.