Staybridge Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staybridge Suites Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Lafayette, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation. She asked me about my previous work experience, and what shifts I'd be available to work. She told me about her position and a little about the hotel, in general. Then, she gave me an overview of the duties of a front desk agent. It lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Tyler, TX).

Interview

Was very quick, maybe 5 minutes. We sat down in the main lobby, he asked about my customer service experience on my resume and told me what they were looking. Asked what I was looking for in pay, then told me what they offered, then was done. Very easy, just wasn't enough pay for me.

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Carmel, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Online app. Personal interview that only lasted about 20 minutes. The place was very hard to find. The manager expressed that everyone else he had interviewed had the same problem. He was very pleasant, but I felt thrown off with the late start.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to drive so far for a job.   1 Answer

HOUSEKEEPING ASSOCIATE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Lafayette, LA) in September 2015.

Interview

Called me the same day I filled out app online. Went in the next morning for an interview. We told it was a weekend position but when I got there the manger said she didn't know why I was told that and they we're hiring for that. Couldn't offer me the job because I couldn't work days because I attend college classes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you willing to work on weekend s   1 Answer

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Allentown, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

They were very nice and laidback/relaxed. It was a very engaging experience and they seemed like they were genuinely interested in getting to know you as a person rather than just your background info.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing difficult at all. One thing they are interested in is seeing if you're able to work alone (no manager, supervisor, security or staff). They will ask you that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The previous supervisor made it feel like it was more of a casual conversation and not like your were being placed in front of a panel of judges. I got to know the supervisor on a personal level and he got to know me on a personal level. I absolutely loved the interview process and was upset to see this supervisor move on to bigger and better things.

Interview Questions

• If you were stick on a deserted island and could only bring three things what would they be?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online. Got a call, Interviewed with FOM, then GM. Got called 2 hours later and was offered the job. The hotel is individually owned. Probably not as much as a corporate hotel would be.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites in August 2014.

Interview

Had called to see of any hires, the assistant manager notified me they were taking applications for front desk so I filled out and app that day, called the next day to check on the status and the GM set up an interview with me for the next morning. The GM was very friendly and professional and throughout the interview he decided I was his new hire and asked if I would like to join the team! The following Monday I started my online training and a day later I started work.

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (San Antonio, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I turned in my application, called and set-up an appointment for the next day. They asked me about my work experiences, what I could do for them, and why should they choose my over other applicants. I then got an appointment with the General Manger, and he asked me what I would do in certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I did. My advice, be firm but remember they need to make money too.

Anonymous Employee in Schererville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Staybridge Suites (Schererville, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy, just spoke about my employment history and how I would interact on a guest relations aspect. Spoke with two managers and they were very kind. The interview went quick.