Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Manager of Organizational Excellence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenandoah, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Shenandoah, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager over the phone. I had expected more of a conversation style interview, but it turned out to be a lot of questions & answers. The manager was personable and explained what success in the role would look like. At then end the manager shared the next steps.

I received a second telephone interview with the Sr VP of Business Excellence and was scheduled for an in person interview a few days later.

I ended up withdrawing my application before the I'm person interview to pursue other opportunities.

Overall I was left with a good impression. If the position paid more and was closer to home I would have continued with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What type of data did you analyze during the analysis phase of the six sigma project.   Answer Question
    • How did you define the expected outcomes of your project?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Ontario, CA).

Interview

phone interview and then technical interview at on site basic questions of networking were asked by the company also team manager and trainer were in the panel of interview and also process was not that difficult they acknowledge the education

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Canton, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

The Interview process is 3 steps for the work from home candidates. The first step is a computer requirements test, the second is a virtual interview, and the third is a second interview with a live recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing that was most challenging about your previous position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holts Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Holts Summit, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Once I submitted my resume, and it was accepted, I got a call from them. They asked a few questions and sent me a link to a bunch of personality questions. That took a while, but pretty simple. Then, they sent a link to a PC test. I passed that. The final part of the interview was a typing test and a phone section. You can call from your computer, or they can call you, it is all recorded questions and you leave your response after the beep. You can stop and continue as many times as you want and redo your answers.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for us and why would you be an excellent choice?   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Port St Lucie, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief and interactive. There is a training course of 6 weeks. The testing was standard WPM typing and a few other items. The interview was with a hiring manager and was focused on the training starting time.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Initially got a call from a third party saying there is an opening for QA at Sutherland.
    1st round is a technical phone screen through a conference call. Very basic interview questions, Don't know the reason why they are not satisfied

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Give an example to define test case?
      Boundary Value analysis
      How to link defects?
      Negative testing etc..   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Average interview. There is a phone screen after applying. After review of phone screen the next step would be a phone interview. Once you've completed these steps there is a test for the speed of the internet

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland in September 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. It was scheduled few days before and it went well. The lady I spoke with was pretty respectful and actually wanted to offer me a position but there was conflict of schedule.

Interview Questions

• First things first, what schedule do I prefer the most and what is my availability.   1 Answer

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

I got an email instructing me to come in for an open interview. Upon arrival I was asked to take an assessment on their computers. They asked me my availability, and then told me that I had the job.

Healthcare Member Advocate CSR1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Coral Springs, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Horrible. The person who interviewed me did it under duress and it was clear that they were both surprised by my presence (mind you I got an email from HR to be there at a certain time and was on time) and I would never see this person again.

Web Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a job fair and gave him my resume. He told me they were doing interviews the next day and that I should stop by. After coming in we met with account manager for the team we would work with and given a brief overview of the company and job itself. Afterwards I was given an interview based on my resume and my amount of experience prior to the position.