Sutherland Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 996 of over 996 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bismarck, ND) in Jul 2020

Interview

I applied online, the same day I was sent a skills assessment. The following day they invited me to a group interview. The group interview only had me and one other person in it. Pretty straight forward the host goes over the company stuff and pay, etc. Then has a one on one with everyone else in the room. Asking you questions and about your self. Asking questions on what you would do in certain situations and how you would be a good fit for the team. She notified me that we would hear back from HR if we were picked. Still waiting.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone called in and stated their internet isn't working on their phone. What steps would you take to come up with a solution?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself and do you have any work at home experience?
10 people found this interview helpful

Sutherland

Application

I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

It was avarage and the interviewer was very friendly and there were not alot of questions and the place was very comfortable and people were nice , it was a great interview and i got accepted

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at sutherland?

Sutherland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

Good interview was nice and had got to learn a lot. Would recommend applying for job in this company they are one of the top companies in the world

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Sutherland

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

It was nice. The Interview was virtually conducted and the HR was polite and they asked me some personality questions. The location is not yet decided and the pay was okay, not great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutherland

Application

I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

Its Was Quite simple.Just Communication matters.If you are good at English fluency you can get placed in.There will be total of three rounds all the rounds will be similar testing your fluency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutherland

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

Several rounds of panel and individual interviews over several weeks and functions. Enough time to prep. In person and phone sessions. Not much else to add - average experience when looking for a new job

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience and situational questions

Sutherland

Application

I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

Basic interview processes like communication, interpersonal skills, and basic technical skills. and virtual communication with customers in various aspects.atos syntel Hackathon round questions.Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutherland

Application

I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

Tell about yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sutherland

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

The interview was short and crisp. The recruitment officer contacted me and arranged a meeting with the manager. After which a member of the HR communicated regarding the salary discussion and other employment details

Interview Questions
  • Can you please tell about yourself ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Sutherland

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

It was a smooth experience. all procedures are done online through Webex. The interview process is a multi-stage process. The first interview was done by HR and the second one conducted by Operations Head.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduced Yourself 2. Questions related to past jobs 3. What do you know about company?

Sutherland

Application

I interviewed at Sutherland

Interview

It was telephonic interview, In job description they had mentioned a lot of technologies but from interview it seems they wanted someone who has experience in java. I had worked on java long back so couldn't answer java specific questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is Spring and Spring Boot , Solid Principles, few questions on Angular and UI.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 996 Interviews