T3 Trading Group Equity Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Equity Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

email you for interview,seems to be a good company

Interview Questions

• math test is very difficult but interesting to do
    like how many sands on earth   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T3 Trading Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through Monsters, got an email on the same day to schedule an interview with a trading desk direction. Asked a couple of questions like introduce yourself, but didn't continue with interview because the company couldn't sponsor working visa for inexperienced traders.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in March 2013.

Interview

The HR manager ask me some basic question of finance and math. Continue, he ask some question in algorithms of trading system. Not hard, just some basic concept of high-frequency trading.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Good communication when reaching out. Interviewed at their office in NY, extremely nice. Gave me a quiz along with a tour of facility. Guy who interviewed me was very nice and explained a lot to me. The whole no salary thing was a red flag along with the 95% failure rate.

Interview Questions

• What did the S&P close at yesterday?   1 Answer

No salary. high failure rate. Had to pay a heft capital contribution. no relocation allowance.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Applied through the university jobs website and got an interview after 1 week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was took place in their trading floor. One senior trader asked me some basic questions like Introduce yourself, why trader, why do you think you are qualified, etc, then gave me an written test cover finance market data(s&p500, vix, oil future), statistics and logic questions. After finished the exam, he started to ask me a lot of other questions, but more liking chatting, not interview, like who you like to invite for dinner, what the most risky things you ever did. After that he gave the second round. The second round was participating their daily sum up class. You can ask questions if you have any, and to talk with their traders.

Interview Questions

No base and capital contribution.

Equity Trader Interview

Interview

I was contacted within a couple of weeks by email. After exchanging several emails I went to the office for an interview with a trader. Pretty typical interview, short test about index prices and general market info and several brainteasers.

They ask for $7500 capital contribution and no base salary

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Get an email from recruiter and ask why do I want to be a trader. Reply the email and get an interview in New York Office, and some basic questions and complete a test.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was very laid-back. Standard interview questions of why do you want to do trading? Why do you think you would be a good trader?

Interview Questions

Required me to put up my own money. A lot of it.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in August 2012.

Interview

I applied with internet. They emailed me to ask why I wanted to be trader. I answered, and then got invited to come for interview. First, I get writing test about market prices (commodities, indexes), name a few hedge funds, and a few math brain teasers (hint: THINK BACKWARDS/"OUT-OF-BOX", there isn't calculus). Then afterward the guy interviewed me, and told me the next week.

Interview Questions

• "have you ever seen panda?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

none, but when you take Series 56