T3 Trading Group Equity Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Equity Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very easy, they gave me a quiz on basic knowledge about the stock market. They asked the open and close hours of the stock market and so on.

Interview Questions

• What's your view on the economy right now? What's your view on the real estate sector   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T3 Trading Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Tell me about yourself, where are you from, what are your hobbies, etc. Very straightforward but nothing overwhelming. There is a test with 4 brain testing questions. They are all on glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous trading experience or why do you want to be a trader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

A 15m written test, and rest is behavioural. The written test includes general questions like price of gold, S&P, companies the Berkshire Hathaway owns etc.
    After this test, there is a 1:1 personality conversation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with T3 in August 2018. Basic interview which started with ice breaker / get to know you conversations. Went on to explain my trading strategies and goals / what I wanted in life. Took a reasonable market / math test, which did have two very hard questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the largest 3 companies by market cap in the US?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and want contacted the following week asking me to come into the office. MY interviewer was professional lasted about 45minutes. He asked basic market questions and then I was asked to take quiz. This quiz contained personality, general market knowledge, and quantitative sections.

Interview Questions

• Give me 2 qualities that every trader should have.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Q&A interview, questions and exam, You will interview with desk leader trader and talk about background general stuff and do some exams. Exam seems like mainly about market trends and test how closely follow up market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on my college job website. The company send me an email to check if I want to continue applying this position. After get your positive answer, he will send you several optional interview time. You chose one of them and confirm by the company. The interview is last about 50 mins, which include 15 mins paper exam.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic Questions on myself followed by a 15 minute test, followed by a 2nd round interview on the business itself. Questions included personal view on Risk as well as the business structure of Prop Trading Firms.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

There was first a behavioral interview where I was asked questions about myself, Interests and why I wanted to be a trader. Then after both the parts, I was given a overview of what the job will be like. They also sponsor you for the series 7 exam

Interview Questions

• First behavioral, then there was a basic test on the market and questions about the indexes. If you want to be a trader, then these questions would be easy for you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I got a call from one of the Class B members, he didn't ask anything important, if you are willing to trade with your own money then you're in. No significant questions about if you know anything.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to trade stocks ?   1 Answer