T3 Trading Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone call for the initial screening. The interview was overly simplistic and definitely raised a red flag as to what their core business model really was.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in March 2013.

Interview

Saw hiring information on school career website and applied with email. Got reply very soon and scheduled an interview on site in NYC. The interivew including a paper test and some behavior questions with the interviewer (a trader in T3). There was only one round of interview and they told you within few days about the decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Good interview. Simple behavioral questions and then a small 15 mins test. The test contains some trick questions and requires you to think out of the box. Be ready with some good ideas and I think the people here just want to see if you are motivated to do something.

Options Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and heard back for an "interview" which was more of a sales pitch *red flag*

The PnL split is 95/5 and it's a true prop shop with no margin requirements on trades which are amazing selling points until they tell you how the rest of the operation works... Once they described the process, it became clear their platform carries heavy monthly data fees, huge up front deposits, massively overbearing risk management that makes it difficult to make money, charge big commissions on trades... they basically make their money by charging people huge amount of fees and then turn around and recruit new people once their current traders wash out... instead of creating an environment where the firm's interests are aligned with their traders interests, T3 seems like a profit center built on bleeding traders dry... trading is hard enough on its own without having to have to put up with these kinds of hurdles... avoid

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be a good trader?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard finance interview. Questions on applicant's knowledge of financial markets and on potential investment ideas. There are no trick questions or brain teasers, but you must have a strong knowledge of current events, as many questions will be centralized around this. Analytical skills will be tested as well, again, standard for any trading or finance position.

Interview Questions

• What is the S&P 500 at today?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I had an on site interview for the summer internship position. I was asked questions about the market such as when does NYSE open and some brain teasers. It was about 30 to 40 minutes and it was not a bad exeprience to talk with a trader about their daily work.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, 2 days later scheduled an interview at NYC, 2 hours long. First self introduction and some behavior questions, then a very easy written quiz. Finally an introduction about prop trader position and Q&A.
    Interview experience is great. Money contribution and no base salary, very normal for a prop trader.

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

I was recommended to t3 trading , still in process, want to write this just for unlock the review. email me the next hour when I was recommended , asked me to fly to NY(I live in CA) without reimburse

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in becoming a prop trader? Why do you think you will be successful in this career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to send a copy of my resume and respond on couple questions. The questions asked were why am I applying for this job and why do I think I would be successful. I am currently waiting for the their response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Apple price, S&P index, 10 year bond,