T3 Trading Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.5

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

I was recommended to t3 trading , still in process, want to write this just for unlock the review. email me the next hour when I was recommended , asked me to fly to NY(I live in CA) without reimburse

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in becoming a prop trader? Why do you think you will be successful in this career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through college or university. Received email and was asked to an on-site interview in New York. No specific online tests or other video interviews. I heard they test about your knowledge about the market trend and your interest in the trading sector. Still in the process.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding the market trend. Big news in the world and some logical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a paper test about financial knowledge and quant skill. Plus, I was asked abut general interview questions about my personality and past working experiences. The paper test is not easy, better be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Describe your hometown for me?
      Why do you want find a job in T3?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

So far only, the first step, Seems fast. I am reviewing this only to unlock, so far experience is limited to have complete experience. I am still waiting for the interview question.

Interview Questions

• The email asked to familiarize with the job and what they are looking for in candidate. Waiting for follow up . Based on the other review, I expect the response very soon.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic Questions on myself followed by a 15 minute test, followed by a 2nd round interview on the business itself. Questions included personal view on Risk as well as the business structure of Prop Trading Firms.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on my college job website. The company send me an email to check if I want to continue applying this position. After get your positive answer, he will send you several optional interview time. You chose one of them and confirm by the company. The interview is last about 50 mins, which include 15 mins paper exam.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

the basics of your educational background and financial knowledge. explain why do you want to be a trader. Please be respectful and be a good listener. Interview is basically a type of presentation. One need to be thoughtful and at the same time be prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

No really ask questions. Just describe how they work. Asked about your trading experience. I think it is that they really need some new trader to contribute their fee pnl. Therefore I don't feel they even considered about your quality.

Application

Interview

They asked me some basic interview questions to get to know who I was. Then they gave me a short quiz on markets, stock prices, and basic logic questions. Interview was relaxed and easy. Sounds like a fun job except for the $7,000 down payment for the company to hedge the risk that you might not succeed.

Interview Questions

• What does risk mean to you?   Answer Question
    • a bat and ball together costs $1.10. The bat is twice as much as the ball, what does the ball cost?   1 Answer

Proprietary Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in December 2016.

Interview

- I was called in for an interview but when I asked about accommodation and travel to New York, they said it would be on your own.
    - Managed to set up a phone interview somehow
    - As my interview date neared, got an email from the Trader that he's resigning the company and the position is no longer available which is quite ridiculous

Interview Questions

T3 Trading Group Response

Dec 14, 2016 – Social Media Manager

Hey I am very sorry about this! Would you like to get into contact with another trader to be possibly interviewed? - G