T3 Trading Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2018

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone call for the initial screening. The interview was overly simplistic and definitely raised a red flag as to what their core business model really was.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in March 2013.

Interview

Saw hiring information on school career website and applied with email. Got reply very soon and scheduled an interview on site in NYC. The interivew including a paper test and some behavior questions with the interviewer (a trader in T3). There was only one round of interview and they told you within few days about the decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Good interview. Simple behavioral questions and then a small 15 mins test. The test contains some trick questions and requires you to think out of the box. Be ready with some good ideas and I think the people here just want to see if you are motivated to do something.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard finance interview. Questions on applicant's knowledge of financial markets and on potential investment ideas. There are no trick questions or brain teasers, but you must have a strong knowledge of current events, as many questions will be centralized around this. Analytical skills will be tested as well, again, standard for any trading or finance position.

Interview Questions

• What is the S&P 500 at today?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I had an on site interview for the summer internship position. I was asked questions about the market such as when does NYSE open and some brain teasers. It was about 30 to 40 minutes and it was not a bad exeprience to talk with a trader about their daily work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Apple price, S&P index, 10 year bond,

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Interview started off asking about experience and then quickly dove into a lesson on the interviewers history. Then the big dump into the money. They ask you to contribute $5,000 or more to leverage it for options and stock trading. It's a prop arcade that offers remote opportunities. Sad thing is I feel that you can make more on your own after they explain the structure. Not for me at all.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Ask some non-technique questions like a chat about your hobbies and books you are reading or movies you are watching. Then give me some questions to finish in about 15 mins.
    The questions are not difficult and may ask some questions he is interested in.

Interview Questions

• The price of the oil?
      The open and close date of open market?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview: questions are mainly about how much knowledge about prop trading. It is a remote trader. And the trader should donate 6500$ firstly to pass series 57. Then the company gives 15000 to trade.

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

My interviewer basically showed me around the trading floor before the interview. He didn't ask me many questions, just one or two based on my resume. The interview was mostly him talking about his experience before and after joining this company as well as how this prop trading thing works.