T3 Trading Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I got a call from one of the Class B members, he didn't ask anything important, if you are willing to trade with your own money then you're in. No significant questions about if you know anything.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to trade stocks ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through my University and was asked to send a cover letter/description of why I wanted to work there and how I think I would be successful. The phone interview was short, followed by a 2nd interview in New York, New York which asked more personalility, technical, and experience based questions. Along with that took a short written exam to test quantitative and market knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What times does the NYSE market open/close?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Brief email interview. I was asked about prop trading and why I thought I would be good at it.
    2. Onsite interview. Covered the basics, plus a knowledge quiz. Many questions about basic market knowledge. Some brain teaser questions.

Proprietary Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Meet the interviewee and talk about some basis information about myself. Then one 15-min written exam, a page front and back. Last he talk about the job and I could ask some question.

Interview Questions

• What is the golden price todat   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and want contacted the following week asking me to come into the office. MY interviewer was professional lasted about 45minutes. He asked basic market questions and then I was asked to take quiz. This quiz contained personality, general market knowledge, and quantitative sections.

Interview Questions

• Give me 2 qualities that every trader should have.   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Applied online through their website and was contacted by them the next day. Entire process took one week. Set up a phone interview and mostly talked about the firm and a little bit about my background as a trader.

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

I was recommended to t3 trading , still in process, want to write this just for unlock the review. email me the next hour when I was recommended , asked me to fly to NY(I live in CA) without reimburse

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in becoming a prop trader? Why do you think you will be successful in this career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through college or university. Received email and was asked to an on-site interview in New York. No specific online tests or other video interviews. I heard they test about your knowledge about the market trend and your interest in the trading sector. Still in the process.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding the market trend. Big news in the world and some logical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a paper test about financial knowledge and quant skill. Plus, I was asked abut general interview questions about my personality and past working experiences. The paper test is not easy, better be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Describe your hometown for me?
      Why do you want find a job in T3?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

So far only, the first step, Seems fast. I am reviewing this only to unlock, so far experience is limited to have complete experience. I am still waiting for the interview question.

Interview Questions

• The email asked to familiarize with the job and what they are looking for in candidate. Waiting for follow up . Based on the other review, I expect the response very soon.   Answer Question