T3 Trading Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2018

2.5

Entry Level Trader Interview

Interview

there is only one onsite interview, including some behavior questions and a paper exam. and the exam covers market concept, math problems. the director is very nice. firstly you need to introduce yourself and then you gonna be asked some questions they are interested.

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

email, behavior question and then tech test. Write and essay why trading and why you think you would be successful and they would reach back to set up an on-site interview

Entry Level Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

A nice conversation about personal information like you background and you hobby,than a small written test and than another conversation which the interviewer describe the working here,and introduce the necessary test and training process.

Interview Questions

• What is the schedule for NASDAQ?   1 Answer

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

There was first a behavioral interview where I was asked questions about myself, Interests and why I wanted to be a trader. Then after both the parts, I was given a overview of what the job will be like. They also sponsor you for the series 7 exam

Interview Questions

• First behavioral, then there was a basic test on the market and questions about the indexes. If you want to be a trader, then these questions would be easy for you.   Answer Question

Entry Level Trading Position Interview

Interview

Applied through school website. Offered interview after looking into position. Wasn't interested in only commission-based salary. Politely declined interview and position. Apparently you have to pay to have a desk, and there is no base pay.

Interview Questions

• why you want to be a proprietary trader and why you believe you can be successful?   Answer Question

Junior Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Good interview. Simple behavioral questions and then a small 15 mins test. The test contains some trick questions and requires you to think out of the box. Be ready with some good ideas and I think the people here just want to see if you are motivated to do something.

Proprietary Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I interview onsite in March at New York. Asked me some behavioral questions and background. A written test including some brain teasing questions and market wide index numbers last day. The whole process is around one week.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

The interview are not difficult. He ask some questions about your background and your understanding of the market. No base salary. You need to take your own capital to trade.

Prop Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to send a copy of my resume and respond on couple questions. The questions asked were why am I applying for this job and why do I think I would be successful. I am currently waiting for the their response.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

The interviewer was nice. Questions are basic and not quite hard. But their following process is questionable and not professional. Although the interviewer gives you offer, there are so many things to do before they actually accept your application. You need to contribute you own capital to trade.