T3 Trading Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2018

2.5

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

The interview are not difficult. He ask some questions about your background and your understanding of the market. No base salary. You need to take your own capital to trade.

Prop Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through my college career website and was asked to send a copy of my resume and respond on couple questions. The questions asked were why am I applying for this job and why do I think I would be successful. I am currently waiting for the their response.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

The interviewer was nice. Questions are basic and not quite hard. But their following process is questionable and not professional. Although the interviewer gives you offer, there are so many things to do before they actually accept your application. You need to contribute you own capital to trade.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through my University and was asked to send a cover letter/description of why I wanted to work there and how I think I would be successful. The phone interview was short, followed by a 2nd interview in New York, New York which asked more personalility, technical, and experience based questions. Along with that took a short written exam to test quantitative and market knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What times does the NYSE market open/close?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I got a call from one of the Class B members, he didn't ask anything important, if you are willing to trade with your own money then you're in. No significant questions about if you know anything.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to trade stocks ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Brief email interview. I was asked about prop trading and why I thought I would be good at it.
    2. Onsite interview. Covered the basics, plus a knowledge quiz. Many questions about basic market knowledge. Some brain teaser questions.

Proprietary Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Meet the interviewee and talk about some basis information about myself. Then one 15-min written exam, a page front and back. Last he talk about the job and I could ask some question.

Interview Questions

• What is the golden price todat   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and want contacted the following week asking me to come into the office. MY interviewer was professional lasted about 45minutes. He asked basic market questions and then I was asked to take quiz. This quiz contained personality, general market knowledge, and quantitative sections.

Interview Questions

• Give me 2 qualities that every trader should have.   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Applied online through their website and was contacted by them the next day. Entire process took one week. Set up a phone interview and mostly talked about the firm and a little bit about my background as a trader.

Prop Trader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

I was recommended to t3 trading , still in process, want to write this just for unlock the review. email me the next hour when I was recommended , asked me to fly to NY(I live in CA) without reimburse

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in becoming a prop trader? Why do you think you will be successful in this career?   Answer Question