T3 Trading Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T3 Trading Group Interview Questions

Interviews at T3 Trading Group

2.4

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview, asked questions about resume followed by quick exam on general market knowledge. Followed by more in depth discussion about the firm and job responsibilities. The office is a casual environment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

First, I did a self introduction. Next, the interviewer asked several behavior questions like why trading, why do you make a good trader, can you explain what risk is. After that, took a test about general market.

Trader Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Was easy, basically, everyone gets hired since they are no downside to them, besides taking one of their chairs. You will be trained, but more than likely you will still fail. If you are super at trading, do it yourself at home.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in May 2019.

Interview

calling for asking basic questions, and telling the preparation of starting work. What kind of test s need to be done. The most interesting thing is that the company ask you to pay for some fee for test and training.

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and got an interview invitation in one week. But the phone sounded like from a sales person. He just talked about their products a lot and never stopped. I consider this company as a bad one

Junior Trader Interview

Interview

Mostly went over the ins and outs of the business and T3's operating policies. Very few questions actually asked of me, and mostly the interviewer describing the company and allowing me to ask questions. Overall a positive interview that answered a few of the questions I had about the firm.

Entry Level Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group.

Interview

Simply asked my visa status. Then they introduced me about their policies such as they would provide me training opportunity and sponsorship for S57 test. And as others method, if you want to get in, you need to pay the contribution.

Trading Interview

Interview

It was a good interview process. They asked questions about trading and it was a good process. It was a moderate difficulty level. It was a good interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

After applying, I visted the NY office in December to interview. After recieving a sheet of paper with various math, pricing and situational questions, I was led to a conference room where more questions were asked followed by going over the amount of risk capital one has to put upfront.

Entry Level Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T3 Trading Group (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Ask your profile and describe their business model, and ask you to put 10K in the trading fund, I was curious about this questions. Why they ask us to take our own money for trading