TSYS|Total System Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Broomfield, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did the cognitive/aptitude test. HR contacted me through email saying that i've passed cognitive/aptitude test with favorable results and wanted to schedule a phone interview and asked me to provide available times and days.
    I've provided very flexible windows including different days of the week, from AM-PM. But he called me very random time of the day like i was supposed to be available all day waiting that call. (Red flag no.1)
    During the phone interview HR tried to settle with me lowest amount in the salary range. (Red flag no.2)
    He has scheduled a in person interview and when i come down for it the security guard told me that i wasn't in her system for today's interview and wasn't expecting me. (Red flag no.3) She did some calls.
    About half an hour later 2 managers came down and interview started. each of them asked 4-5 questions and all pretty repetitive.
    Days passed and never heard from them (Red flag no.4) and finally i had to call them to find out i was not offered the job.
    I would stay away from company's like this in the future. If they can treat you like this before getting the job i can't imagine the after.

Interview Questions

• Experiences of dealing with angry, confused etc. customers   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an online test. After the test was passed and completed a final interview in front of 2-3 hiring managers. Once the final interview was completed I heard back within 2 weeks with their offer.

Interview Questions

• When determining credit worthiness of a company, would you look to the balance sheet or income statement first?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview (with surprise panel interview), I got on the phone with a lady and 2 other gentlemen appeared. They were 10 minutes late getting on the phone and asked trick questions. 3 Indians, looking very weird, I believe they thought I was supposed to be another color.

Interview Questions

• If you were helping someone troubleshoot connectivity and they told you their IP address was 10.100.6.* whats the first thing would you check?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA).

Interview

Massive interview process 25 -30 potential new hires, basically sit in a room and called in groups of 4 for the interview; once called you sit in an office and asked a question by 4 or 5 hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to change in a work environment and how quickly did you accomplish it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

I was contacted via phone by a recruiter to go over my resume. I called back twice, reaching him the second time. He could not find my information and when he did, he fumbled words and told me I'm not qualified. I tried to explain that I did have relevant experience,but he did not listen. I have worked with Tsys before in another capacity and have experienced their incompetence first hand. I thought they had changed and improved their process. I was wrong. Avoid.

Interview Questions

• Having to play phone tag with a recruiter just to be told I didn't qualify.   Answer Question

Information Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was a two-way conversation to find the best qualified applicant for a specific job, and provided accurate and appropriate information to the applicant about the job and the working conditions, and reinforce a positive image of the Institution.

Interview Questions

• Technical writing process, skills, tools, technologies   Answer Question

Technical Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Hospitable, quick and straight to the point. Sat with someone to see daily operations for 15 minutes, and then brought to another room to interview for another 15 minutes to answer questions and ask if any questions on back.

Interview Questions

Pay was too low for me and non-negotiable.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by six different recruiters. I had a different question from each recruiter. I sat iun an office and the recruiters rotated coming in to ask questions one at a time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I helped a frustrated customer   1 Answer

BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 business analysts and 2 directors. It was a 2 hour interview. Everyone seemed nice and asked me the right questions about my skills and my background. Overall, it was a typical interview process. The background check took over 2 weeks and was literally me scanning and emailing my degree and my birth certificate to a TSYS resource to forward to "First Advantage". I hope they were not paying much for that service.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered more than I was expecting, so I gladly accepted.

Fraud Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (McDonough, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I arrived at the interview early waited for about 10 minutes and was asked to follow the recruiter to a conference center off the waiting area. I was interviewed by two women who were laid back and confident about their roles as interviewers. They both took turns asking me questions and asking me for examples in my previous job.

Interview Questions

• Any call center experience? Any experience in fraud? Examples,Strengths?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were some negotiations surrounding time frames because they changed throughout the process and until the first day of work. The recruiters were able to negotiate with the managers and it was a smooth process.