TSYS|Total System Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.7

Information Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was a two-way conversation to find the best qualified applicant for a specific job, and provided accurate and appropriate information to the applicant about the job and the working conditions, and reinforce a positive image of the Institution.

Interview Questions

• Technical writing process, skills, tools, technologies   Answer Question

Technical Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Hospitable, quick and straight to the point. Sat with someone to see daily operations for 15 minutes, and then brought to another room to interview for another 15 minutes to answer questions and ask if any questions on back.

Interview Questions

Pay was too low for me and non-negotiable.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by six different recruiters. I had a different question from each recruiter. I sat iun an office and the recruiters rotated coming in to ask questions one at a time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I helped a frustrated customer   1 Answer

BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 business analysts and 2 directors. It was a 2 hour interview. Everyone seemed nice and asked me the right questions about my skills and my background. Overall, it was a typical interview process. The background check took over 2 weeks and was literally me scanning and emailing my degree and my birth certificate to a TSYS resource to forward to "First Advantage". I hope they were not paying much for that service.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered more than I was expecting, so I gladly accepted.

Fraud Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (McDonough, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I arrived at the interview early waited for about 10 minutes and was asked to follow the recruiter to a conference center off the waiting area. I was interviewed by two women who were laid back and confident about their roles as interviewers. They both took turns asking me questions and asking me for examples in my previous job.

Interview Questions

• Any call center experience? Any experience in fraud? Examples,Strengths?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were some negotiations surrounding time frames because they changed throughout the process and until the first day of work. The recruiters were able to negotiate with the managers and it was a smooth process.

Identity and Access Manangement Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone and drove 2 hours from Atlanta to Columbus a couple of days later for an in person interview. It went well but the issue was the pay. It was not discussed up front so I was not expecting it would be a problem until the end of the interview process that the company had an issue with paying fairly based off my experience and willing to relocate to the area for work. I was very disappointed because I felt pay should have been discussed up front before wasting time doing all the interviewing for no reason and to be declined because the company didn't want to pay fairly!

Interview Questions

• Focused on my experience and asked some technical questions based on what the company is looking for.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview that went well. Then had a in person interview with a group of managers and supervisors.

The in person interview with the managers was horrible. Bad body language, and a I don't care attitude was given by the managers. Don't think they had any intention of hiring me, once the in person interview was underway. Combative interview style. Was one of the worst interview experiences i've ever had. Just was given the cold shoulder before the interview and after the interview. After the interview I was even questioning if I even wanted to work for this company, if I was offered the position. Overall I just got a bad vibe from the hiring managers.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with two managers in the department. They provided extensive information about how the department operates, tools, methodologies, and corporate culture. They really were excited about working at TSYS and that was inspiring,

Interview Questions

• Q. Big Picture or Small Picture?   2 Answers

Lead Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview on site with the two hiring manages, where they alternated asking questions about the two languages used in the job as well as questions about the various tools used, to gauge my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Specific coding questions on the two languages used in the job as well as other tools.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services in July 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter to set up the interview time for a phone screen. I was then contacted by the manager along with 2 of his team members for a phone screen. Asked me some basic C# and questions on IIS. After that I was scheduled for an in person interview with the manager and his team.
    The panel consisted of 8 members (BAs, Developers, Testers etc.). I expected it to be a lot technical, but it was completely behavioral to my surprise. Though there were some technical questions on C# and about the Agile process.