TSYS|Total System Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSYS|Total System Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2018

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services.

Interview

Received email from HR that hiring manager wanted to set up a time to interview me. I responded via email. Did not hear back for days. Called the person's phone number. Left a message. Did not hear back.

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There were total 4 rounds - 1 online assessment, 2 technical F2F and 1 Managerial. The online test was fairly simple. For the F2F, they had called around 20-30 ppl. The tech rounds were moderately tough. 1st tech interviewer asked testing methodology, sql queries, unix and agile. The 2nd tech round were more sql queries, the projects on which you have worked, and also some analytical questions(related to coins or water&jug).I answered all questions and my feedback was positive.
    Next was managerial round for which they made us wait for around 45 mins.
    That round was the worst, the person seemed least interested in taking the interview. He did not ask any tech questions but all behavioral ques of hypothetical situation like 'what would you do if....' moreover he was not convinced with even 1 answer. All the time kept saying that he is not convinced with my answer. He even asked some very non professional questions like tell me 3 negative things about your current manager and current company. And he was not convinced with those answers as well. It was as if he already came with mindset to reject.
    Worst experience. Why waste time of the candidate with 3 techincal rounds when finally the manager(who did not ask even 1 technical thing) have to reject you on the basis of some unprofessional questions.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Aurora, CO).

Interview

I used the easy apply on LinkedIn. I was contacted by an over eager recruiter whose whole job is to try to convince you that it's a good opportunity and to agree to an in person interview. I took an online assessment and passed and was quickly booked an onsite interview. The recruiter who was from out of state was calling me to make sure I was going to the interview and called again to make sure I made it. I was wary at this point that they are being paid for how many people they can lure to interviews. I was urged to wear a suit which is unusual in the Denver area as it is pretty casual. The office was drab and the people there were overdressed to sit in cubes all day. I met with the manager who was pretty blunt that it is a grind of a job and that you don't make much commission until investing 2 years there. I never heard back from the hiring manager. The recruiter however continued to pester me despite the fact that his colleague did not follow up regarding next steps. Overall it feels like they are desperate for people and not the easiest product to sell.

Regional Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services in May 2018.

Interview

After applying online, recruiter reached out to set initial 10-15 min phone screen. Person missed the scheduled time so I called after 5 min to reach them. Took first 2 min to tell me about job specifics. This was more of an entry-level sales job than was advertised. OTE year 1 was 65-85K with stretch to 100K. Expected +10K YOY after. Not a good fit (even though I had filled out salary requirements during the application process) so parted ways amicably.

Risk and Compliance Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Tempe, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online. They got back to me via email six weeks later, setup a time for an interview, never called me, and then sent me a rejection email. Don’t waste your time with these incompetent people.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Sent an e-mail with a link to do a digital interview recording answers to questions on a phone. There were "essay" questions as well as a few multiple choice questions. It was very easy, the only catch was you couldn't re-record your answers.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for TSYS?   1 Answer

Manager, Contact Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day for an interview. Essentially I interviewed 3 days after I submitted my application. Once the interview was over (Friday), I received a call from the recruiter the following Thursday saying I didn’t get the position I applied to, but they loved me and thought I’d be great for another role.

I didn’t officially receive an offer letter until the following Tuesday. After you accept, you have to submit a drug test and a thorough background check. The background check takes about a week.

So if interviewing, be prepared to wait almost a month before officially starting.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Denver, CO).

Interview

I have interviewed in person twice in the last six months for this company and each time have not received a follow up response. If I take the time to meet with you in person at least let me know I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• The asked about various customer service scenarios and how I would handle them.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Columbus, GA).

Interview

A recruiter will contact you if your credentials align with the job. The recruiter will setup an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager will bring a team member along. The recruiter will notify you if you are selected or not and negotiate the salary. Once you are selected, you go through extensive review to include a background check and credit check.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSYS|Total System Services (Omaha, NE) in December 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter, and after we were able to get in touch, we set up an interview a few days out for a in-person interview. Upon arriving, I was lead into a room with 3 sales managers, and they told me this was going to be a informal conversation. Now, first off, I want to say I was treated kindly and with respect, but this is where things became pretty odd. They told me this was going to be a conversation, and it ended up being pretty much me talking the whole time, with almost no back and forth. I asked them several questions hoping to get some insightful answers, and I got 1 or 2 word answers, and when I asked them what they liked most about working for this company, all they said was, "the money is good". I just felt like they weren't engaging, and almost hoping to land someone to cheer them up, they lacked a genuine upbeat attitude, but again, they were courteous.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you and your background.   1 Answer